• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

(UNOFFICIAL) MIUI STABLE (All Variant)

Search This thread

SoDeadly

Nov 30, 2015
Nancy
READ INSTRUCTION FOR GOOGLE ERROR​

Hello guys,
I was so much borred about my Galaxy S6 device so i've worked on MIUI ROM by chinese people and made it stable for daily driver.
This one is so much faster than stock and have a very nice battery.

ngZi8XHbbeQl2as8cL40LY_OdgJK6_uD-rvoSRWGwN5V9Mi_VtAFXC2FOHzd9U4NQqgb6CQuPMk_gUVC9SkI8MxeNPMXmGYNJ-p0-JksfXMoHof1KgQTYG720q_YJN2MUKDD6f_Gx8LKYaoMqWYZ5plJgeq9dJFclj7CRCbfopDMjSKuoqJCPOM6-O4VtpJf40uZfLmntazN6ymThxfqFdjIo9Q3EIzw0kQxtpMvvZh_LK9L5B63wKjDyidBFBD6kfz7tZdXP0T1HLc9mKuVWJlYFBRc8affCZzKQyU9EyIch5GLQEANwBrmAgfrdliRoWBEckLKNYWUynUU6gakbPkfhsMjOuy-YCAlNLD_7ySvruU_uxgtDzIUQMO_eWRPikB2pCnZcMuDGWWZShJE5HtQsybkcn4QqEeAXelr2Yb_OeyzJ5MGnZjkMSRp8bXx1njoWzsbojsPR7B4GxyefgaExGuJJ3NSSNg-cgMTx1dJpZehGDaHopuddxHPO0LilHjZgS3EklUh2v8MKbD4r0GCY-sxq29YB_gjAHcculkdDhAEYOXWT0_36wJq5bf5JF4fRLIB9ONplFKnNeagpNz66hOyeCw=w1102-h653-no

What don't WORK :

- Face Video Camera (Video, Selfie work)

Download LINK :

Miui Stable
Root Explorer
Magisk Manager
Face Camera Fix

Installation :
1) Flash all zips (Rom, Magisk manager, Root explorer, Face Camera Fix).
2) Boot the ROM and setup it in ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY(you can change language later, but for setup you need english) (Finger print will bug at the end, just go back and skip it, it'll save your finger anyway.)
3) Go to the second panel of the launcher, you'll see a Chinese app, start it and install the Gapps (you can see some crash of Google)
4) Go to your Root explorer app (that you have downloaded trought internet, if you don't have, download the root explorer zip) app and go to DATA/LOCAL. You'll see a USERINIT.SH
5) Launch it with ROOT access
6) VOILA

It was an hard work for me, so consider to donate me to futur port or a simple beer : CLICK HERE

Credits :

-Me
-Granger
-My Testers
Arter kernel source

MIUI VERSION : 8
Android Version : 6.0.1

Last edited:

SebastianWijatyk

Aug 10, 2014
Oh my god ! I wont buy s6 edge plus but long time s6 edge + dont have miui , but now i lets start to buy this phone and install miui thanks you are great !!!
When i buy phone and install your rom i donate you !

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    READ INSTRUCTION FOR GOOGLE ERROR​

Hello guys,
    I was so much borred about my Galaxy S6 device so i've worked on MIUI ROM by chinese people and made it stable for daily driver.
    This one is so much faster than stock and have a very nice battery.

ngZi8XHbbeQl2as8cL40LY_OdgJK6_uD-rvoSRWGwN5V9Mi_VtAFXC2FOHzd9U4NQqgb6CQuPMk_gUVC9SkI8MxeNPMXmGYNJ-p0-JksfXMoHof1KgQTYG720q_YJN2MUKDD6f_Gx8LKYaoMqWYZ5plJgeq9dJFclj7CRCbfopDMjSKuoqJCPOM6-O4VtpJf40uZfLmntazN6ymThxfqFdjIo9Q3EIzw0kQxtpMvvZh_LK9L5B63wKjDyidBFBD6kfz7tZdXP0T1HLc9mKuVWJlYFBRc8affCZzKQyU9EyIch5GLQEANwBrmAgfrdliRoWBEckLKNYWUynUU6gakbPkfhsMjOuy-YCAlNLD_7ySvruU_uxgtDzIUQMO_eWRPikB2pCnZcMuDGWWZShJE5HtQsybkcn4QqEeAXelr2Yb_OeyzJ5MGnZjkMSRp8bXx1njoWzsbojsPR7B4GxyefgaExGuJJ3NSSNg-cgMTx1dJpZehGDaHopuddxHPO0LilHjZgS3EklUh2v8MKbD4r0GCY-sxq29YB_gjAHcculkdDhAEYOXWT0_36wJq5bf5JF4fRLIB9ONplFKnNeagpNz66hOyeCw=w1102-h653-no

What don't WORK :

- Face Video Camera (Video, Selfie work)

Download LINK :

Miui Stable
    Root Explorer
    Magisk Manager
    Face Camera Fix

Installation :
    1) Flash all zips (Rom, Magisk manager, Root explorer, Face Camera Fix).
    2) Boot the ROM and setup it in ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY(you can change language later, but for setup you need english) (Finger print will bug at the end, just go back and skip it, it'll save your finger anyway.)
    3) Go to the second panel of the launcher, you'll see a Chinese app, start it and install the Gapps (you can see some crash of Google)
    4) Go to your Root explorer app (that you have downloaded trought internet, if you don't have, download the root explorer zip) app and go to DATA/LOCAL. You'll see a USERINIT.SH
    5) Launch it with ROOT access
    6) VOILA

It was an hard work for me, so consider to donate me to futur port or a simple beer : CLICK HERE

Credits :

-Me
    -Granger
    -My Testers
    Arter kernel source

MIUI VERSION : 8
    Android Version : 6.0.1
    That rom has alot of bugs,not for daily use and xposed isnt working.
    What's new between this one and normal S6 one ?
    I've decided to keep some samsung feature, this rom have the BEST of Samsung and the BEST of MIUI. Enjoy it.
    Make the ROM FULL ENGLISH :
    Go to Build.Prop and change the last line to :
    PHP:
    ro.product.mod_device=1_global
    Enjoy
    Hello! I am unable to download the ROM file from Mega host - the download link given in the first post. After 60% it gives a random error. Is there any alternate or mirror link of the same ROM?