[UNOFFICIAL][N920G/T/C]LineageOS 14.1 For Note 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

luckylui

Aug 14, 2010
Chi-Town
OnePlus 9 Pro
I was talking to the developer of WiFi tether and he said that Magisk can break Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi tether apk and he advised me to switch back to SuperSU as it would fix the Wi-Fi related issue that's causing the break. Just an FYI for those that use Magisk :)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Albe96

Mar 10, 2016
I was talking to the developer of WiFi tether and he said that Magisk can break Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi tether apk and he advised me to switch back to SuperSU as it would fix the Wi-Fi related issue that's causing the break. Just an FYI for those that use Magisk :)
Ah if you're talking about wifi hotspot problem on Lineage 14.1 it has been fixed.Should run good with Magisk aswell I hope ?

Reactions: luckylui

Albe96

Mar 10, 2016
That is a Samsung S6 edge ROM not Note 5 that's why WiFi isn't working correctly. It will boot just fine I have tried it myself but again it doesn't do much good without WiFi or Bluetooth
Well.Yes if you guys don't know.S6 and s6 edge already have booted 8.1 by TeamNexus a.k.a NexusOS devs.? Keep waiting dudes

SirAnKeKu

Oct 8, 2016
Sungailiat
Plz make 2 things working
3. ( If possible) add Spen features & samsung camera in this rom

not to make you disappointed bro, but spen support in LOS is not so good.
but, there is the spen root app in the play store, which you can try it now. but it's still basic.
and there is the alternative camera app, which is the google camera app which was released with samsung support. you might want to check it out :)

Albe96

Mar 10, 2016
Things are circling around again like last time.Again I don't have proper server ?.It does opens but service is not going good.Even some times it fails and the owner(Mr. @kabodos)is also busy I guess.So I don't really know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What’s working:
    - Finally Supports N920G :eek:
    - Audio
    - Bootanimation
    - Brightness Level
    - Bluetooth
    - Camera
    - Fingerprint reader
    - Microphone
    - MTP
    - NFC
    - Wi-Fi
    - RIL
    - Torch
    - Capacitive buttons
    - Torch
    - Wi-Fi Hotspot

What’s not working:
    - Testing!

Instructions:
    - Download the latest build and gapps
    - Reboot to recovery
    - Flash the latest build and gapps
    - Reboot

Downloads :
    Builds : See below
    Root Addon : https://download.lineageos.org/extras
    Google Apps : http://opengapps.org/

RELEASES:
    N920G: Go Here
    N920C: - Soon
    N920T: - Soon

Credits :
    @kabodos - All Thanks To Him! He Gave Me Server,Internet Everytime And Everywhere I Need! So Much Thanks

3W2CaNQ.png

Join Note 5 AOSP Development Telegram Group Here-->>https://t.me/aosp_development_note5

Hit The Thanks Button If You Like My Work!

If you like my work and want to support this project,consider a donation!

Thank You! :victory:

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 14.1, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Contributors
    Albe96, RaymanFX
    Source Code: https://github.com/Alberteno

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Firmware Required: Samsung N Firmware

Version Information

Created 2017-12-22
    Last Updated 2018-01-16
    I wish you all Merry Christmas! Enjoy this delightful day with your family/friends and with your closest love! Be safe and keep enjoying!
    Happy New Year Friends! Hope You Can Reach To Your Goals And Do Things You Haven't Done Last Year. ?

So Best Of Luck And Stay Tuned.
    N920T And N920C build may arrive tomorrow!
    I'd have dropped the builds today.But the lineage has a github problem.So it doesn't synced.

:( darn
    Yeah I have nothing to do with it. ?
    What else I can do is drop more aosp roms for Note 5.But if I got time ?