• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[UNOFFICIAL]Paranoid Android Quartz Alpha [OnePlus 7T Pro]

Search This thread

RASEVEN

Jan 11, 2010
I followed the tutorial at the beginning of the post but i got this error..

7T PRO\payload_dumper-win64\payload_output> fastboot flash system system.img
target reported max download size of 805306368 bytes
Invalid sparse file format at header magi

What do i do now?

I followed the tutorial at the beginning of the post but i got this error..

7T PRO\payload_dumper-win64\payload_output> fastboot flash system system.img
target reported max download size of 805306368 bytes
Invalid sparse file format at header magi

What do i do now?
Use the ver 4 in the rom thread it's up to date this is old...

AmarGaming

Apr 16, 2019
sending 'boot' (98304 KB)... FAILED (remote: Requested download size is more than max allowed ) finished. total time: 0.002s PDF:\OP7 PRO\platform-tools_r30.0.4-windows\platform-tools>

its showing when I'm tiring to flash through fast bot method

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UP996O1.jpg

Hi, it was my personal idea , i took the initiative to create an XDA thread so that you all get a taste of what's coming soon. I didn't want to keep this any more to myself. So this thread is sure to be updated soon. You must have thought that your device doesn't have any support right ? Wrong !

We’re really excited to announce the release of Paranoid Android Quartz Alpha, based on Android 10.

On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. For those who are unfamiliar, Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhances the overall user experience. This time around he have his wallpaper app Abstruct, were you will be able to find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers alongside a huge amount of amazing wallpapers.

The alpha builds include adjustments and improvements on top of the stock Android CAF base. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features.

Device-specific issues
    SafetyNet fails

Note: Custom kernels are explicitly unsupported and will cause issues unless they state that they are AOSPA compatible or AOSPA based!

Note: If you used your root access to mess with your device do not ask for help in this thread or send any kind of log to ask for anything. Instead, create a thread in Help section of OnePlus 7T Pro

Download
    Official Release: Link will be added as soon as we release
    @33bca UnOfficial Personal Builds: Link will be added as soon as I upload my builds
    @kessaras UnOfficial Personal Builds: https://mega.nz/#F!U45BgIhK!gmdNFXiPLH7a1_th2_FwDw

Paranoid Android [Quartz] official release: Soon !

Instructions & requirements
    This device runs under OxygenOS 10 (Android 10 / Q) vendor, make sure you are coming from OxygenOS 10 (Android 10 / Q) or flash it from Fastboot just before flashing AOSPA package.

**Flash OxygenOS 10 (I recommend using at leastOxygenOS 10.0.4)
    **Format Data
    Install AOSPA (for now from fastboot)

Here the commands to install PA from fastboot.
    Code:
    fastboot reboot fastboot
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    fastboot flash system system.img
    fastboot flash product product.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
    fastboot reboot

** Only required for the first flashing.

Important / Useful links
    OpenGapps
    Paranoid Android Twitter
    Paranoid Android Channel (Telegram)
    Paranoid Android Community (Telegram)
    Our kernel source

Help us improve PA by submitting good bug reports possibly with a log attached. Learn how to take logs here.

Our device maintainers for OnePlus 7T Pro are @33bca and @kessaras. Mention (@) them if you need some assistance and/or when reporting bugs.

Cheers and #StayParanoid!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [UNOFFICIAL]Paranoid Android Quartz Alpha [OnePlus 7T Pro], ROM for the OnePlus 7T Pro

Contributors
    kessaras, 33bca, herna
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOSPA

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: At least 10.0.5.HD01 or newer
    Based On: CAF

Version Information

Created 2020-01-16
    Last Updated 2020-04-27
    i think most of the users want gapps included. [emoji106]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HD1913 met Tapatalk

It depends. Huawei now will run without GAPPS. There are always alternatives.
    Aaaand there are people who prefer open source F-Droid instead of GAPPS.
    Anyway. i'm waiting to hear from you people. I can make a mini guide how to get rid of GAPPS and turn to F-Droid. It will save my PC from stressing for 3 more hours to build :D
    Attention. I'm uploading now a build with working GAPPS.
    And from now on i will upload only OTAs but you will have to flash them manually.
    I will upload a full firmware when there is an update there, otherwise there is no reason to flash all the partitions.
    Hold on few minutes and the build will be there.
    Enjoy.

EDIT:
    It's up but i'm unsure if this time again the initial setup wizard is fine as i didn't format my phone, i need it.
    Do not forget to fastboot -w to format it before you flash anything when coming from another rom.
    Hey everyone!

We moved the official builds to a separate thread, so check it out in the link below:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/7t...noid-android-quartz-2-oneplus-7t-pro-t4089053
    All good. I built my own GoogleSetupWizard.apk. I'm uploading now a new build.
    Sorry for that earlier. This time i tested it , i formatted my phone just now and completed the setup successfully.