Question unofficial Pitch Black Recovery thats officially broken

Search This thread

tinman4209333

Jun 6, 2019
So i have no idea what i'm doing but i somehow made this recovery and it works lol. the only thing ive noticed so far is file transfer doesn't work in the recovery. You'll have to install the usual PB tools manually because again, i have no idea what i'm doing and only get the img when i compile it ctfu

Attachments

• PitchBlackRecoveryLegionFinal.img
    59.4 MB · Views: 16
  • PBRP.zip
    17.6 MB · Views: 9

tinman4209333

Jun 6, 2019
nevermind, i lied. its a broken turd lol. it wont let me mount data after formating . any ideas on how to fix it and im all ears

Lizzo

So i have no idea what i'm doing but i somehow made this recovery and it works lol. the only thing ive noticed so far is file transfer doesn't work in the recovery. You'll have to install the usual PB tools manually because again, i have no idea what i'm doing and only get the img when i compile it ctfu
my phone already messed up, i dont mind trying it to help fix it. (ps if you think you can fix my phone i'll be grateful.. the issue, it's stuck in qualcomm crashdump after a rom change)

tinman4209333

Jun 6, 2019
my phone already messed up, i dont mind trying it to help fix it. (ps if you think you can fix my phone i'll be grateful.. the issue, it's stuck in qualcomm crashdump after a rom change)
i can upload the qfil firmware for global if that would help. as for the recovery the phone still boots and i can switch in and out of recovery. it just wont mount /data. even after formatting the next time i go into it i get the same crap

tinman4209333

Jun 6, 2019
if anyone can tell me why i cant mount data even after formatting and what id need to do to fix it Id be sincerely grateful. And yes i know the recovery logs are for orangefox and not PBRP but for the most part its the same sources. I think the main issue is the half assed programmer has no clue what the hell he's doing CTFU. Ive been going by the motto if ya throw enough Sh*T at the wall , sooner or later something will stick. i just keep adding more build flags and other things that sound interesting and slap em on there. Phone still works fine after each build so i think thats a plus

Attachments

• recovery.log.zip
    10.8 KB · Views: 7