Moto Z
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
2okPze5.png

Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Bugs :
  • VoLTE
  • Encryption
  • WiFi Display
  • Selinux permissive
  • You tell me

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Notes :
  • Only Clean Installation Please
  • Bug Report Without logs means nothing
  • No stable gapps package is available as of now for Android 10
  • Magisk is untested
  • In case you flashed any gapps, re-flashing is needed if you're updating the ROM

Reporting Bugs :
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you installed Xposed or weird magisk modules
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Sources :

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 17.0 for z2_plus, ROM for the Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)

Contributors
DD3Boh, Kubersharma, dmd79
Source Code: [url]https://github.com/LineageOS[/URL]

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 3.5 bootloader
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-09-16
Last Updated 2019-09-16

Last edited:

DD3Boh

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2017
Italy
Moto Z
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
Reserved

lineage-17.0-20190916-UNOFFICIAL-z2_plus
  • Initial release

lineage-17.0-20190917-UNOFFICIAL-z2_plus
  • Fixed hotspot
  • Fixed Bluetooth audio
  • Fixed drm (also fixes chrome constantly getting stuck)

lineage-17.0-20190926-UNOFFICIAL-z2_plus
  • Added backuptool support (no gapps reflash needed as long as your current package injected an addon.d file like opengapps)
  • Fixed video recording, thanks to @dmd79
  • VoLTE should be fixed, but needs testing
  • Kernel built with clang 9.0.3 like asked in Q by google
  • Trees completely cleaned up and rebased
  • Source update

Last edited:

Crystz

Jul 29, 2018
Wow...!!!!

Thanks a lot for the first Q ROM for our device....

Tried the ROM...found quite stable...but I couldn't install magisk ...so reverted back to my previous build...

But couldn't customize it...like any changes made in "system>status bar" option etc...couldn't be reflected as soon as it was changed...maybe I had no enough patience...

Anyways....thanks a lot for our first Q custom ROM...

Reactions: P650SE

P650SE

Aug 14, 2013
Great to see Android 10 come to our device so quickly! I hope you're able to fix encryption as soon as possible. I heard that Android 10 is using a new type of encryption (Adiantum) that runs a lot more efficient on older devices. :)

Reactions: osmosi

dr.bathman

Dec 11, 2015
Vadodara
Wow...!!!!

Thanks a lot for the first Q ROM for our device....

Tried the ROM...found quite stable...but I couldn't install magisk ...so reverted back to my previous build...

But couldn't customize it...like any changes made in "system>status bar" option etc...couldn't be reflected as soon as it was changed...maybe I had no enough patience...

Anyways....thanks a lot for our first Q custom ROM...
Have you tried magisk canary build??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

Bugs :
    • VoLTE
    • Encryption
    • WiFi Display
    • Selinux permissive
    • You tell me

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Notes :
    • Only Clean Installation Please
    • Bug Report Without logs means nothing
    • No stable gapps package is available as of now for Android 10
    • Magisk is untested
    • In case you flashed any gapps, re-flashing is needed if you're updating the ROM

Reporting Bugs :
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you installed Xposed or weird magisk modules
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Sources :

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17.0 for z2_plus, ROM for the Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)

Contributors
    DD3Boh, Kubersharma, dmd79
    Source Code: [url]https://github.com/LineageOS[/URL]

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 3.5 bootloader
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2019-09-16
    Last Updated 2019-09-16
    Reserved

lineage-17.0-20190916-UNOFFICIAL-z2_plus
    • Initial release

lineage-17.0-20190917-UNOFFICIAL-z2_plus
    • Fixed hotspot
    • Fixed Bluetooth audio
    • Fixed drm (also fixes chrome constantly getting stuck)

lineage-17.0-20190926-UNOFFICIAL-z2_plus
    • Added backuptool support (no gapps reflash needed as long as your current package injected an addon.d file like opengapps)
    • Fixed video recording, thanks to @dmd79
    • VoLTE should be fixed, but needs testing
    • Kernel built with clang 9.0.3 like asked in Q by google
    • Trees completely cleaned up and rebased
    • Source update
    Hi guys, a new update just came by :)
    VoLTE, which is something that a lot of people care about, should be fixed, but it still needs testing.
    Changelog and download link is as usual in the second post.
    If you like my work and want to donate, you can do so here, it would be very appreciated.
    Enjoy :)
    New build is up!
    You can find it in the second post of the thread with a changelog.
    In case you flashed any gapps, re-flashing is needed if you're updating the ROM
    Enjoy :)