• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[UNOFFICIAL][RECOVERY][M250X] TWRP 3.1.1

Search This thread

pvineeth97

Nov 1, 2015
St. Louis
Hi guys!

I built TWRP [Ver: 3.1.1] from scratch for M250X (X=i,N etc.)

ONLY FOR TESTERS NOW!

Disclaimer:
Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Supported Models:
LG M250X (X=i,N etc.)

Steps:
First, unlock your bootloader using this guide and access to fastboot is needed!

(1) Download the recovery image.
(2) Download Flashify.
(3) Flash Recovery using Flashify.

You are in TWRP!

NOTE: To boot into recovery with hardware buttons use this method. Power off the device > press and hold Power + Volume Down buttons simultaneously > keep pressing them until the LG logo shows up > when the LG logo shows up, let go of the buttons for 1 second and then press them again. A factory reset menu will show up. Select "Yes" two times to "wipe" your device. Don't worry, this will actually NOT wipe your device. It will boot into recovery normally. This is because LG phones are a bit different and they instruct the recovery (TWRP in this case) to automatically perform a factory reset of the phone by triggering the /misc wipe flag. I mapped /misc partition to a different partition (/pad) so TWRP doesn't perform a factory reset.

BUGS:
Mentioned in 3rd post.

XDA:DevDB Information
[UNOFFICIAL][RECOVERY][M250X] TWRP 3.1.1 , Tool/Utility for the LG K10

Contributors
pvineeth97
Source Code: https://github.com/PVineeth/android_device_lge_mlv5_recovery

Version Information

Created 2017-08-26
Last Updated 2018-12-17

abhiramb2k

Aug 21, 2017
Hi guys!

ONLY FOR TESTERS NOW!

Disclaimer:

Supported Models:

Steps:
First, unlock your bootloader using this guide and access to fastboot is needed!

(2) Download Flashify.

You are in TWRP!

NOTE: To boot into recovery with hardware buttons use this method. Power off the device > press and hold Power + Volume Down buttons simultaneously > keep pressing them until the LG logo shows up > when the LG logo shows up, let go of the buttons for 1 second and then press them again. A factory reset menu will show up. Select "Yes" two times to "wipe" your device. Don't worry, this will actually NOT wipe your device. It will boot into recovery normally. This is because LG phones are a bit different and they instruct the recovery (TWRP in this case) to automatically perform a factory reset of the phone by triggering the /misc wipe flag. I mapped /misc partition to a different partition (/pad) so TWRP doesn't perform a factory reset.

BUGS:
Mentioned in 3rd post.

Contributors
pvineeth97
Source Code:https://github.com/PVineeth/android_device_lge_mlv5_recovery

Version Information

Created 2017-08-26
Last Updated 2017-08-26
This also works for M250E?

Niick.Ok

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I have a LG K10 2017 m250f and I am 3 months waiting for some news on whether you will receive twrp or root this terminal, someone has an idea if there will be ?, or cell phone change?

nihat2003

Mar 5, 2018
Link isn't working

Hi guys!

ONLY FOR TESTERS NOW!

Disclaimer:
Code:
/*
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this Recovery
*/

Supported Models:

Steps:

(2) Download Flashify.

You are in TWRP!

BUGS:
Mentioned in 3rd post.

Contributors
pvineeth97

Version Information

Created 2017-08-26
Last Updated 2017-08-26

Link isn't working

Reactions: Niick.Ok

Diegolemos

Mar 6, 2015
Pitangui, Minas Gerais
Hi guys!

ONLY FOR TESTERS NOW!

Disclaimer:
Code:
/*
*/

Supported Models:

Steps:

(2) Download Flashify.

You are in TWRP!

BUGS:
Mentioned in 3rd post.

Contributors
pvineeth97

Version Information

Created 2017-08-26
Last Updated 2017-08-26

Would it be possible to install your recovery through the official K10 2017 (M250Ds) recovery?
***Am I afraid to ruin him, at some risk by trying this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys!

ONLY FOR TESTERS NOW!

Disclaimer:
    Code:
    /*
    */

Supported Models:
    LG M250X (X=i,N etc.)

Steps:

(2) Download Flashify.

You are in TWRP!

BUGS:
    Mentioned in 3rd post.

Contributors
    pvineeth97

Version Information

Created 2017-08-26
    Last Updated 2018-12-17
    Let's work together for unlocking strategies.

Are you working on unlocking the K10 bootloader (M250Ds)? Do you have this model?
    Link isn't working

Hi guys!

ONLY FOR TESTERS NOW!

Disclaimer:
    Code:
    /*
    */

Supported Models:

Steps:

(2) Download Flashify.

You are in TWRP!

BUGS:
    Mentioned in 3rd post.

Contributors
    pvineeth97

Version Information

Created 2017-08-26
    Last Updated 2017-08-26

Link isn't working
    Link Off

Favor atulizar link pois está offline.

Download the recovery image. - OFF
    I'm getting some sync errors...
    Can you just compile and send here the .img?
    Your internet speed helps a lot :)

ok will try.