- Nov 23, 2017
* Your warranty is now void.
* We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
0. Backup your ROM
1. Download the OrangeFox img file
2. Boot into the bootloader
3. Flash OrangeFox img using "fastboot flash recovery (name of img).img"
Please read the comments
* TeamWin - for TWRP
* The OrangeFox Team - for your hard work
* All our testers - for your patience and help
* Supports Treble and non-Treble ROMs
* Updated with latest TWRP commits
* Built-in support for installing init.d functionality
* Built-in support for installing Magisk
* Support for custom ROMs
* Better language support
* Optimized versions of community scripts
* Fox theme engine:
- choice of theme (black, dark, etc)
- choice of color scheme
* Alternative lockscreen
* And many more!
Encryptation not working
Last Updated 2021-01-15
@qaotyk by checking the tree and helping me correct the screen resolution
@Garfield Fernando for helping me with the tree
@Siddk for helping me fix the mtp