* Your warranty is now void.
* We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
S20 FE (Snap and Exynos)
1. With unlocked bootloader reboot to download mode and flash vbmeta_disabled.tar in AP slot and reboot. Device will reboot to stock recovery mode prompting you to wipe data so wipe data and reboot to download mode again.
2. Put the OrangeFox tar for your device with Odin in the AP slot and click start.
3. Reboot to recovery via recovery key combo.
4. Disable encryption:
- Flash multidisabler-samsung-3.x.zip.
TWRP or older OrangeFox
1. Download the OrangeFox zip files to your device
2. Boot into the an existing TWRP
3. Flash OrangeFox zip file
4. The recovery should reboot automatically
* Supports Treble and non-Treble ROMs
* Updated with latest TWRP commits
* Built-in support for installing init.d functionality
* Built-in support for installing Magisk
* White Flashlight (Working)
* Password, torch, led
* Support for custom ROMs
* Better language support
* Optimized versions of community scripts
* Fox theme engine:
- choice of theme (black, dark, etc)
- choice of color scheme
- choice of splash screen
* Alternative lockscreen
* And many more!
Snap & Exynos
MAINTAINED BY ME @xxTurborocketxx and @Johannj22
Our Telegram channel for support and test builds
Our snap and exynos device trees
SD-Card not working (Snapdragon)
OTG not working (Snapdragon)
If you find more please tell us
* TeamWin - for TWRP
* The OrangeFox Team - for your hard work
* All our testers - for your patience and help
* @afaneh92 for snap kernel, snap device tree, exynos kernel and exynos device tree
* @Yillié for helping us fix flashlight