• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Unofficial relock/unlock bootloader for ZE500CL

Search This thread
Feb 16, 2013
No, My System is booting normally but I am facing this issue,

How to Get Lost Bootloader Back in Asus Zenphone 2 (ze550ml)
My System is working normally but Can't Enter Fastboot mod or Recovery Mod because lf flashing wrong Image.
1)In XFstk it shows Error while flashing OS
Reconnecting to device..... #1
Reconnecting Device...... #20
My phone battery is charged at 100% but I face this Error

2)XFstk shows FW Flashing Success, Continuing to OS
It boots up my phone.. And my System gets booted.
But unable to enter Fastboot Mod

How to Solve this Issue.!!

madhits45

Nov 29, 2010
Bringing back the DEAD topic. CHuvaCK21 are you still home? I hope so..

ANyway I am wondering if your method of unlocking the ZE500CL could be applied to my device the Asus TX201LA. Its has the same soc z2560 cpu and the droidboot version is the same 2.0. The IFIW is slightly different and I wonder if I sent you the files could you apply the same unlock trick you did on the droidboot files to my TX201LA files? I hope I hear from you. Otherwise Ill try to reverse engineer your trick. Unlikely I get it since I'm NOOBtastic. PLEASE REVIVE your old thread.. Hope you can answer. Ill also PM you. THX

Ray Lin

Jan 5, 2021
I ran this utility and the phone boots with white screen. It seemed unlocked. After that i flashed twrp (fastboot.exe flash recovery twrp.img) and reboot to recovery, it's still asus' recovery menu instead of twrp. :-(

Top Liked Posts