[UNOFFICIAL][RMX1901] Lineage Os 16 For Realme X

Search This thread

RoyalPK

Oct 15, 2018
Why realme has very less dev community it is also giving mobiles at cheat price like Redmi even redmi flagship mobiles have good dev community.waiting for new roms and fixes.
Redmi gives the dev their phones just after launch. While realme is starting to embrace it and has sent it to Dev's just a week ago. If u follow the news, it was reported last week that realme has sent phones to indian Dev's and will be sending units internationally too

swellwin

Sep 26, 2019
Hi, can someone help give a Realme X backup file made by TWRP? I just fail flash rom and can not boot anymore...
I use 9/22 new build , direct flash zip file

YSaHK7Z.jpg

Last edited:

daniel durai

Nov 21, 2016
Hi, can someone help give a Realme X backup file made by TWRP? I just fail flash rom and can not boot anymore...
Contact me bro

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Bro boot into bootloader then again install twrp and vbmeta .img through pc using adb.exe or power shell then after installing open twrp connect your phone to pc and copy any rom to your phone and flash that's it

Top Liked Posts