- Feb 19, 2018
Team Win Recovery Project, or TWRP for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Started from the ground up by taking AOSP recovery and loading it with the standard recovery options, then added a lot of features. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
Rich (BB code):
Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you are getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- Custom Firmware installation
- Touchscreen driven with real buttons and drag-to-scroll
- XML-based GUI that allows full customization of the layout true theming!
- Settings are saved to the sdcard and persist through reboots
- Backups of partitions in TAR or raw Image format
- Ability to choose which partitions to back up and which to restore
- Restore backups from internal storage, external SD storage or OTG devices
- Ability to choose to compress backups now with pigz (multi-core processor support for faster compression times)
- Partition wiping
- File Manager(copy, move, rename, delete etc)
- Terminal access
- ADB Root Shell
- Onscreen keyboard
- Easy selection of internal/external storage
- and more...
In addition to the above new features, TWRP features a scripting engine that allows an app to send commands to the recovery for the recovery to perform during startup. TeamWin call this scripting engine OpenRecoveryScript.
- ozip flashing
- No more recovery loops
- No more loop mount errors
- USB OTG
- adb sideload
- Decryption in Android 12/13
- If OTG not working, plug it before booting to recovery
- If you encounter any that are not listed, do let me know here
- For Realme UI 1.0 https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688261713
- For Realme UI 2.0 https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17825722713688261685
When flashing Stock ROM UI 1 in UI 2 or UI 2 in UI 1, use below nocrypt build to be on safe side without bricking your device since it will work in both stock roms but decryption will not work.
Link :- AndroidFileHost
- TWRP Lead Developers:- Dees_Troy, bigbiff and Captain_Throwback
- SIDDK for initial PBRP at here
- Imranpopz for decryption fix at here
- TechyMinati for initial TWRP at here
- Realme 6 tree at here
- Redmi Note 9 tree at here
- Realme 6 Pro tree at here
- ASUS sm8250 devices tree at here