- Sep 6, 2014
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- Grab the latest build, gapps, recommended recovery and firmware (if you're on a lower than recommended firmware)
- Flash recovery via fastboot.
- Reboot to recovery.
- Format Data Partition.
- Flash the latest build, gapps (if you wish)
- Lineage Recovery :
LR TWRP works fine as well
(Unzip and flash the img to recovery partition)
- Firmware :
Telegram Support Group :
Reporting Bugs :
- DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel , Magisk or any other addons.
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops and /sys/fs/pstore/dmesg-ramoops-0. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
What is your: - LineageOS Version - LineageOS Download url - GApps version Did you: - Wipe - Flash any custom kernel - Flash any addons (Magisk, or any other mods) - Restore with Titanium backup - Reboot after having the issue Are you using: - A Task killer - A Non-stock kernel - Other modifications Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:
LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X2
Source Code: https://github.com/sm6150-dev
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: https://github.com/sm6150-dev/android_device_xiaomi_phoenix/blob/lineage-17.1/board-info.txt
Last Updated 2020-09-07