/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Both variations of A52 4G and A72 (A525F and A525M and A725F and A725M) are supported, but only A525F (6/128 variant) is well tested as I have this device. A72 also has lower support as I do not own one.
- Mobile data
- 90Hz mode
- USB C Audio
- Proximity Sensor
- Selinux Enforced
- Calls on second sim card
- You let me know
Based on June 2022 update
Report bugs on this thread
- Make sure your device's bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure to have the latest available version of TWRP or Pixel Experience recovery installed.
- If not done before, flash disabled VBMeta with Odin in AP slot (originally posted here).
- Backup all your necessary partitions before flashing this in case something goes wrong.
- Download the Pixel Experience build for your device from the link below. Gapps are included.
- Flash the Pixel Experience zip.
- Optionally, flash Magisk v24 or newer right after
- Format data in TWRP or factory reset in Pixel Experience recovery as the very last thing, otherwise you may end up in a bootloop if using encryption or coming from stock ROM.
- Wipe metadata and cache partitions (TWRP only).
- Me for spending my time on this project
- jhenrique09 for PE sources
- Simon1511 for his device trees and a ton of help while making the rom
- Nico for his help with previous versions of the rom
- Whoever made the VBMeta disabler
- ShaDisNX255 for irritating me enough to speed up making the rom
- geekmaster21 for orange fox
In case you want to build another aosp based rom on your own, the aosp device trees are available here