[UNOFFICIAL][ROM ]13.0 π‘¨π’˜π’‚π’Œπ’†π’ 𝑢𝑺 𝑢𝑡𝑬𝑷𝑳𝑼𝑺 πŸ”|πŸ”π‘» π–πˆπ“π‡-𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 π’ƒπ’š π’π’‘π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’–π’”prime

Search This thread
May I ask for an alternative to Titanium Backup? All the backups created with TB on 2.9 will not restore on this new version. IS there a way to get around this please?

Update - I dug around and saw that the app to use is swift so I am going back to 2.9, restore my apps, then get Swift to do the backup, then go back to 13 :)

On an aside, how can I remove the battery icon and leave only the text?
As I understand it, Swift Backup currently doesn't work on any A13 ROMs...unless I'm mistaken?

Edit: Nevermind...that's just Dropbox cloud backups.

Last edited:

Lazy_Superman

Nov 23, 2012
Mumbai
I am getting this error while flashing recovery.
Please Help.
Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 8.12.53 PM.png

gnissoer

Feb 20, 2011
OnePlus 6
I know it's the unofficial 'wrong' way to do it, just sharing my experience. I went fron 2.9 to 2.10 by manually updating via built-in updater, then upgraded to 3 via adb sideload. So far everything appears to be working correctly. Fingerprint is functional again, ambient display is back, paypal/banking stuff is working again.

It's running similar to how awaken 2.9 did, but on android 13. If anyone else "accidentally" went to 2.10 and don't want to have to reflash/wipe, the sideload method appears to, so far, work reasonably as a relatively painless way to do so.

Thanks, opty.
Unfortunately, this didn't work for me. Ending up in the bootlop the others reported. Booted back to the other slot.

Now with 2.10 I have the problem that SafetyNet doesn't pass anymore after dirty flash. 😭

leon-on81

Aug 3, 2022
Hi .... I received the update to Awaken 3.0 Triton and downloaded it.Before installing it, however, I wanted to know if I am going to lose all data (including photos) or everything remains unchanged. Thanks

Quistnix

Oct 20, 2009
I clean flashed this rom, upgrading from the previous version, and I'm loving it so far. Two issues I'm having:
  • My front camera stopped working. When I use a video calling app, I don't get the option to switch cameras. Google camera just crashes when I try to switch.
  • My microphone still isn't working in video calls. I already had this issue on the previous Awaken, but I'd hoped a clean flashed would fix it.
Any way I can fix these issues? I tried searching, without success.

albdr88

Dec 3, 2007
Buraydh
Hi
I got error (updater process ended with error 1).
When I install the ROM

I install OOS11.zip + A12 TWRP successfully on Slot a and b .
but i can't install the rom!

McAwesomePL

Dec 12, 2015
Great ROM! Been using it for a week now, very impressed with fluidity and stability. Everything works out of the box, including Google Pay and banking apps, which is great!

Thank you so much for keeping OnePlus 6 alive :D

McAwesomePL

Dec 12, 2015
How can I check my Awaken OS version?
Settings -> About phone -> Android version -> Awaken version

Hi
I got error (updater process ended with error 1).
When I install the ROM

I install OOS11.zip + A12 TWRP successfully on Slot a and b .
but i can't install the rom!
Following the instructions from the main post worked for me, coming from OOS11 previously installed. I realize I'm a bit late with this suggestion :) - but you could try to install OOS11 in both slots first (flash it twice, or once and then use the Finalize zip), and then go through the instructions in the post. Additionally, do make sure you're using the file for OP6, not 6T.

Reactions: albdr88

itsAtheris

Sep 8, 2022
OnePlus 6
Settings -> About phone -> Android version -> Awaken version

Following the instructions from the main post worked for me, coming from OOS11 previously installed. I realize I'm a bit late with this suggestion :) - but you could try to install OOS11 in both slots first (flash it twice, or once and then use the Finalize zip), and then go through the instructions in the post. Additionally, do make sure you're using the file for OP6, not 6T.
Hi
Thanks for the instructions but i can't find the option for "awaken version" at the location you specified

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221012-191043.png
    Screenshot_20221012-191043.png
    133.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

McAwesomePL

Dec 12, 2015
Hi
Thanks for the instructions but i can't find the option for "awaken version" on the location you specified
Interesting, it is there for me. You clearly have a different build then, also judging by the build number. In that case you could check the name of the ROM zip file you downloaded and cross-check that with the names on SourceForge, OR, since there are only 2 A13 versions of the ROM available there, safely assume you have the non-newest one :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221012-155105_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20221012-155105_Settings.png
    200.1 KB · Views: 49

itsAtheris

Sep 8, 2022
OnePlus 6
Interesting, it is there for me. You clearly have a different build then, also judging by the build number. In that case you could check the name of the ROM zip file you downloaded and cross-check that with the names on SourceForge, OR, since there are only 2 A13 versions of the ROM available there, safely assume you have the non-newest one :p
Well that's a bummer

Can i flash the latest one from sourceforge using recovery directly from this version?

Will i lose my data?

McAwesomePL

Dec 12, 2015
Well that's a bummer

Can i flash the latest one from sourceforge using recovery directly from this version?

Will i lose my data?
I'd say your data should be safe if you do this, but I'd suggest making a backup regardless.
I'm not exactly up-to-date when it comes to proper flashing, ROMs updates etc., but I think you should flash it twice to cover both slots/flash the Finalize.zip file to do this for you. Also reflash recovery zip and Magisk, if you're using those.

You could also try to update with the built-in Awaken updater first (Settings β†’ System β†’ Updater) and see if it finds a newer version for you.

Reactions: itsAtheris

itsAtheris

Sep 8, 2022
OnePlus 6
I'd say your data should be safe if you do this, but I'd suggest making a backup regardless.
I'm not exactly up-to-date when it comes to proper flashing, ROMs updates etc., but I think you should flash it twice to cover both slots/flash the Finalize.zip file to do this for you. Also reflash recovery zip and Magisk, if you're using those.

You could also try to update with the built-in Awaken updater first (Settings β†’ System β†’ Updater) and see if it finds a newer version for you.
Again there's no updater in the settings lmao
Makes me wonder where i got this version from

Thanks for the instructions though
I'll try doing that

Reactions: McAwesomePL

McAwesomePL

Dec 12, 2015
Again there's no updater in the settings lmao
Makes me wonder where i got this version from

Thanks for the instructions though
I'll try doing that
Np! Also, just some food for thought: your build is signed with test keys, so it may have been some test version, from telegram channel perhaps or other similar source.

itsAtheris

Sep 8, 2022
OnePlus 6
Np! Also, just some food for thought: your build is signed with test keys, so it may have been some test version, from telegram channel perhaps or other similar source.
I just flashed the new awaken 3.0 by following your instructions.
Everything seems to be working fine till now.
My data is still there if anyone was wondering.

Thanks a lot
You're 'awesome'

Reactions: McAwesomePL

itsAtheris

Sep 8, 2022
OnePlus 6
Anyone else getting this gesture pill on the left side bug?
Happens after i unlock but disappears if i open an app
Sometimes appears in apps too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014-215451.png
    Screenshot_20221014-215451.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_20221014-200128_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20221014-200128_Settings.png
    156.4 KB · Views: 85

Top Liked Posts