[UNOFFICIAL][ROM][5.1.1] MiUi 9 for Vivo Y51L

Search This thread

shu006

Jul 27, 2013
Kanpur
I used this for 3 days and I loved it.. just help ke root this rom. This rom is awesome :).

While rooting this rom with magisk its shows that system is pre rooted. Also searching root on settings opens securely app. But there is nothing. I think root option is hidden.

harisharp12

Feb 15, 2018
Please fix minor bugs

Thank's a lot bro for the patch update. I have been using this rom for a week and i would say it's one of the best rom. Feels really like an Xiaomi device. I had several problems with the audio but the patch update fixed it. I have installed UPM and Dolby Atmos mod to enhance the roms perfomance but there is still a few bugs in this rom and those are of great importance.
1- Wifi hotspot doesn't work.(It turns off automatically by itself)
2- Radio app controls are too small on size( The change frequency bars are too small and at the bottom)
3- Front camera video recording doesn't work( The camera app crashes while trying to take front cam videos)
4- One- handed mode does not work
5- The navigation bars change the volume. This is one a major bug and its not an MIUI feature
6- Headphones and audio effect in the music app does not work. The app crashes on choosing this option.

Naveen Singh

May 15, 2016
Lucknow
You're welcome

Thank's a lot bro for the patch update. I have been using this rom for a week and i would say it's one of the best rom. Feels really like an Xiaomi device. I had several problems with the audio but the patch update fixed it. I have installed UPM and Dolby Atmos mod to enhance the roms perfomance but there is still a few bugs in this rom and those are of great importance.
1- Wifi hotspot doesn't work.(It turns off automatically by itself)
2- Radio app controls are too small on size( The change frequency bars are too small and at the bottom)
3- Front camera video recording doesn't work( The camera app crashes while trying to take front cam videos)
4- One- handed mode does not work
5- The navigation bars change the volume. This is one a major bug and its not an MIUI feature
6- Headphones and audio effect in the music app does not work. The app crashes on choosing this option.

1. WiFi hotspot:- I thought it's a lollipop feature that turns of hotspot if no devices are connected.
2. Radio :- It's not 80's, no one uses Radio I think. Well I'll try to fix it.
3. I will try to fix the Cam bug.
4. In Miui, one handed mode can be used by sliding from back key to home key on the navigation bar, but this type of sliding may not be supported on our's. Moreover it also explains the next bug.
5. It may be possible that our device's goodix touch screen sends different signals to Miui when touched between two keys on navigation bar.
6. That Miui audio effect was working before the patch, before the patch I used the Miui driver for audio, so it was working, now we've switched to stock vivo driver which doesn't want to play with Miui effects. But I know how to fix it & I'll.

Thanks for your well organized comment, Peace ✌

Reactions: AlvinJaimz

harisharp12

Feb 15, 2018
Bro i do understand your concer but it's my humble request, please release a new patch update that fixes these problems and one more thing for your knowledge the hotspot turn off problem is not a lollipop feature it turns off itself even when devicea are connected to it.

THANKS BRO AND PLEASE RELEASE THE NEW PATCH UPDATE:)

expros

Jul 19, 2018
help me

my vivo y51l already instaled CR miui 9. but have bug wi-fi can't on. and pla help me how to root vivo y51l. thanks before..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    tt3.jpg

This isn't a magic book, so, warnings first :
    Warning !!!!

I’m not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
    Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM. Before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

-:Features:-​
    Adobe Light font.
    Lighter than Stock Funtouch ROM
    Battery Performance Improved
    HiFi Enabled
    Stock MiUi full Theming support
    Compass
    All MiUi 9 goodies.​

-:What's Working:-​
    WiFi, Audio, Mic, Calls, WiFi Hotspot, MTP, Apps, Video, Camera, voLTE & stuffs.
    (For me, Everything is working. I've used this ROM for weeks & found the below bugs.)

-:Known Bugs:-​

Internet Connection isn't working using SIM cards (fixed)
    USB OTG not working
    To use Torch, Install any flashlight app​

-: Downloads :-​
    Unofficial MiUi 9_for_Vivo_Y51L
    MiUi_9_Update_Patch_vivo_y51l_v1 (FM Radio, Internet, Regions, Sound Glitch fixed)
    -: How To Install :-​
    Unlock Bootloader.
    Install TWRP 3.2.1 Recovery.
    Reboot to Recovery.
    Backup your system, data, & boot partitions.
    Wipe Data/Factory Reset (Important).
    Install the MiUi_9_for_vivo_y51l.zip file.
    Reboot.
    Done !​

Want to root Vivo Y51L ? Here you go
    -: YouTube Video on the same :-​

All bugs will be fixed ASAP…………..&.........If you loved this ROM, don't be shy, hit the Thanks button!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [UNOFFICIAL][ROM][5.1.1] MiUi 9 for Vivo Y51L, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    Naveen Singh, shahnawaz_sheikh
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: PD1510F_EX_C_2.6.13
    Based On: MiUi 9

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: v_2

Created 2017-12-21
    Last Updated 2018-02-04
    I'm on it.

Bro Thanks For This Rom But Please Fix A Internet Using Sim Card Because Wi - Fi not found in my home So I'm very Need a Sim card to Internet

I'm trying my best to fix the bugs.
    & I'll inform you once it is fixed.
    Porting rom for vivo y51l

Are you on any other social media site??? If yes, please reply... As I need guidance for porting ROMs for this device and I'm eager to learn
    First, it's different than other phones,
    Second, it's unrootable.
    Third, hit the thanks button to get a pm.
    thanks For Rom

Bro Thanks For This Rom But Please Fix A Internet Using Sim Card Because Wi - Fi not found in my home So I'm very Need a Sim card to Internet
    Sir plz provide face id mod in mi rom of vivo y51l,if you can It will be very good and also a update.
    Join our telegram group for updates @vivodevelopment
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone