• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[UNOFFICIAL][ROM][9.0][DAVINCI] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/09/19]

Search This thread

Tabs78

Dec 8, 2007
After 2 day i can say It Is very fast rom.
Only problem Is finger print, 8 times of 10 unblok

Inviato dal mio Mi 9T utilizzando Tapatalk

Steam.

Jun 7, 2012
Skopje
Is this the first ROMs you are flashing?

Yeah, I'm still on stock, just updated to 11. Today I will be allowed to unlock my bootloader as a week has passed since requesting for the unlock. Also, do I really need to have the always on display turned on for the fingerprint to work in this ROM? I see that is the norm for some other ROMs, like Havoc. And please, recommend a TWRP version. There are way too many out there.

Last edited:

Tabs78

Dec 8, 2007
like i wrote above this rom is very fast and stable.
Only problem i have are:
- unlock with FP is not perfect 7-8/10
- i didn't find a option to wake up the screnn when i get off from pocket
- battery is not like stock (-10%)

Benfatica

Yeah, I'm still on stock, just updated to 11. Today I will be allowed to unlock my bootloader as a week has passed since requesting for the unlock. Also, do I really need to have the always on display turned on for the fingerprint to work in this ROM? I see that is the norm for some other ROMs, like Havoc. And please, recommend a TWRP version. There are way too many out there.
Before you flash this ROM make a back up of your persist partition in twrp, because it will get corrupted and if you don't have a back up you will have to flash the one from fastboot ROM. Which means you will lose your widvine key ( no widevine l1)

Tabs78

Dec 8, 2007
Before you flash this ROM make a back up of your persist partition in twrp, because it will get corrupted and if you don't have a back up you will have to flash the one from fastboot ROM. Which means you will lose your widvine key ( no widevine l1)
I didn't backup persist partition before install.
Can i do now?
How?
Thanks

Benfatica

I didn't backup persist partition before install.
Can i do now?
How?
Thanks

If it's corrupted then it too late but if it isn't , just boot into twrp, select back up, and the select persist. If it is corrupted, when ever you flash back stock miui, during the setup at the mi cloud page you should see a message saying ( you device storage is corrupted). And if it doesn't say anything then you must be one of the lucky ones.

Tabs78

Dec 8, 2007
If it's corrupted then it too late but if it isn't , just boot into twrp, select back up, and the select persist. If it is corrupted, when ever you flash back stock miui, during the setup at the mi cloud page you should see a message saying ( you device storage is corrupted). And if it doesn't say anything then you must be one of the lucky ones.
Where can i find information about this problem?here we are off topic

Reactions: bbdor18

PsyhoG

Oct 21, 2018

To me it said that the device storage is corrupted multiple times, i never backed up persist, i switched from havoc to unofficila bootleggers even lineage unofficial and i'm still on Widevine L1, dont ask me how cause i dont know, im currently on xiaomi.eu beta and still on L1

Benfatica

To me it said that the device storage is corrupted multiple times, i never backed up persist, i switched from havoc to unofficila bootleggers even lineage unofficial and i'm still on Widevine L1, dont ask me how cause i dont know, im currently on xiaomi.eu beta and still on L1
Yeah but (the device storage is corrupted) is the problem here, you don't lose your widvine keys when the device storage is corrupted, but you lose it when you don't fix it with the persist partition that came with your phone, because every phone has it own key. So if you don't mind that "device storage is corrupted" message you can use it without any problems.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Where can i find information about this problem?here we are off topic

Naa, this isn't off topic it's a problem with this ROM and it should be stated in the op before people start losing the widvine l1, lineage os has the same problem.

Tabs78

Dec 8, 2007
Yeah but (the device storage is corrupted) is the problem here, you don't lose your widvine keys when the device storage is corrupted, but you lose it when you don't fix it with the persist partition that came with your phone, because every phone has it own key. So if you don't mind that "device storage is corrupted" message you can use it without any problems.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Naa, this isn't off topic it's a problem with this ROM and it should be stated in the op before people start losing the widvine l1, lineage os has the same problem.
Sorry i'm very noob user.
But so could i lose my widvine l1?
How can i verify?

And where i see the message 'storage Is corrupted'?

Turning to this rom:
- which version of gcam do you suggest?
- i set sRGB, register many times finger but the unlock Is not good, other solutions?with other custom rom has same problem?

Last edited:

Tabs78

Dec 8, 2007
I'm here!
The brightness setting Is bad, ideas?

And how can delete Google bar into home?

Aug 30, 2019
Thank you very much.
Will it be possible to dirty flash it through the version 26/09 (plus)? Or shouldn't I even try.

Read carefully before download / install

-----
-----

Pixel Experience Plus for Mi 9T

uc

Known issues
DT2W

Note
DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED

Download

Info

-----
-----

Installation
  • Reboot to TWRP
  • Format data -> yes
  • Reboot TWRP
  • Wipe -> Advanced wipe -> data, cache, dalvik, internal storage -> confirm
  • Flash fw + vendor (choose the one you want)
  • Flash ROM
  • Reboot TWRP
  • [Optional] Flash Magisk
  • [Optional] Flash DM Verity - FE Disabler
  • Factory reset
  • Reboot system

-----
-----

Credits

Notes
  • I'm not planning to compile the non-plus version of the ROM (sorry)

-----
-----

Top Liked Posts