• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[UNOFFICIAL][ROM][9.0][DAVINCI] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/09/19]

Search This thread

Nylobro

Sep 17, 2020
inquiry about updates

If i install this rom in my k20 by unlocking bootloader and using twrp recovery, will i still get the ota updates?
if not, if i revert back to miui will i be getting those updates as usual?

Benfatica

If i install this rom in my k20 by unlocking bootloader and using twrp recovery, will i still get the ota updates?
if not, if i revert back to miui will i be getting those updates as usual?
Yes, and yes and also this rom is very outdated and might corrupt your persist image which means you can play Netflix at it maximum resolution.

Last edited:

BJozi

May 22, 2012
If they posted a thread asking for help, sure no issues there.

I just don't think it shows good manners to be sending individuals posting in a specific ROM related thread to another ROM. If you're offering a service and advertising this, your would be to happy having me advertise a different product.

That being said, maybe the developer does care but I don't use related to people not using XDA anymore.

Benfatica

If they posted a thread asking for help, sure no issues there.

I just don't think it shows good manners to be sending individuals posting in a specific ROM related thread to another ROM. If you're offering a service and advertising this, your would be to happy having me advertise a different product.

That being said, maybe the developer does care but I don't use related to people not using XDA anymore.
First of all this thread dead and I am not doing any advertisement and I don't know what the word "advertising" has to do with this,I thought we were all here to help each other. so I don't see anything thing wrong with suggesting a rom to some one here. Or is developing a rom now a competition.

Top Liked Posts