[UNOFFICIAL][ROM][A320FL/F/Y] crDroid 6.9 [10.0][64 bits][Treble]

Astrako

Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2015
Badajoz

DISCLAIMER
  • I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

FEATURES
  • A320FL/F/Y supported
  • Android 10
  • Arm64 with Treble support
  • 3.18.140 kernel with f2fs support and many more
  • Enforcing build
  • VNDK-Full
  • crDroid features

KNOWN BUGS
  • Encryption is bugged (dont encrypt phone)
  • Other inherent bugs from AOSP, LineageOS or crDroid sources
  • CTS profile can fail in Magisk
  • Volte (it never will work)

INSTALLATION
  • Flash the repartition script if you haven't done
  • Wipe system, data (clean install recommended), vendor, dalvik&cache and cache
  • Flash rom zip
  • Flash GAPPS (they can fail at first flash, but flash again)
  • Reboot

DOWNLOAD

GAPPS

ROOT

SUPPORT

SOURCES

CREDITS
  • Me, for infinite hours spent with this project
  • Special thanks to @Valera1978 for bringing this to the exynos7870
  • @followmsi for the upstream kernel commits
  • @stricted and 7870 dev team for his work in exynos source code

DONATIONS
  • I don't need them, I don't need coffees or beers. I really hate see here people with high end devices asking for donations, but you can still donate money to charity. Donate money or simply help people that is really needed. If you like this rom you can make me very happy just pushing THANKS

XDA:DevDB Information
crDroid 6.9, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy A Series 2017 A3, A5, A7

Contributors
Astrako
Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Oreo bootloader

Version Information
Beta Release Date: 2019-12-19

Created 2019-12-19
Last Updated 2020-09-25

Attachments

IvannHylian

Feb 17, 2019
This is the 2nd day I'm testing this ROM , it is very stable, WiFi, bluetooth, audio, camera.
Everything wotks fine. They only one issue I found a few minutes back its the sound. I was cresting a fullbackup with TWRP to my mSD, then when the phone started again a very very loud sound came from the speaker. It was a notificaction, I tried with músic an found that all kind of sound that cames from the speaker is ver y very lound and broke, even if I put the volumen at minimum.
I think this is a ver y good start for a first realease I really hope this issue gets fixed soon.

If there is a way I can help you to improve this ROM please let us kown. At least I can provide logs or something when this kind of issue happens.

Many thanks for you'r hard work @Astrako. This is one of the best ROM I have tried for this device,

Last edited:

Astrako

Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2015
Badajoz
This is the 2nd day I'm testing this ROM , it is very stable, WiFi, bluetooth, audio, camera.
Everything wotks fine. They only one issue I found a few minutes back its the sound. I was cresting a fullbackup with TWRP to my mSD, then when the phone started again a very very loud sound came from the speaker. It was a notificaction, I tried with músic an found that all kind of sound that cames from the speaker is ver y very lound and broke, even if I put the volumen at minimum.
I think this is a ver y good start for a first realease I really hope this issue gets fixed soon.

If there is a way I can help you to improve this ROM please let us kown. At least I can provide logs or something when this kind of issue happens.

Many thanks for you'r hard work @Astrako. This is one of the best ROM I have tried for this device,
That is a hardware bug, you only need to shutdown device and will be fixed. It must be a some kind of static remaining in circuits and it happens even with stock. Only way to fix is that.

Madhias

Jul 21, 2016
Very cool to see the phone still getting new roms. Before getting rid of my S9 Port, I was wondering, if the Android 10 iOS style gestures are supported? Since the phone has a home button, they might be disabled but I'd really prefer using gestures over the soft keys (back and recents).

Anyways, thank for the work!

jontxo

May 3, 2011
Hello

I have been unable to make the rom work in my phone.
My phone model is A320FL.

The process I have followed to install the rom is the following one:

1. Install this stock A320FLXXS4CSG2_A320FLHUI4CSG1_HUI
2. Install root
3. Install twrp
4. Twrp -> Wipe -> Format data
5. Twrp -> Wipe -> Advanced wipe -> clean davlik, cache, data and system
6. Install rom and google apps open_gapps-arm64-10.0-nano-20191209-BETA.zip
The first time the google apps gave me an error indicating that the sdk version was incorrect; and when I tried to boot without installing it I wasn't able.
I have executed again the steps 5 and 6 and this time I was able to install google apps but the rom didn't boot, the phone only showed the crdroid animation.

This is the logcat of the booting of the rom the 2nd time: https://del.dog/tuzapuckuc

Regards

Last edited:

Madhias

Jul 21, 2016
Hello

I have been unable to make the rom work in my phone.
My phone model is A320FL.

The process I have followed to install the rom is the following one:

2. Install root
3. Install twrp
4. Twrp -> Wipe -> Format data
5. Twrp -> Wipe -> Advanced wipe -> clean davlik, cache, data and system
6. Install rom and google apps open_gapps-arm64-10.0-nano-20191209-BETA.zip
The first time the google apps gave me an error indicating that the sdk version was incorrect; and when I tried to boot without installing it I wasn't able.
I have executed again the steps 5 and 6 and this time I was able to install google apps but the rom didn't boot, the phone only showed the crdroid animation.

This is the logcat of the booting of the rom the 2nd time: https://del.dog/tuzapuckuc

Regards
Did you install the repartition script?

jontxo

May 3, 2011
Hello

Yes I installed the script just after installing TWRP. This is the complete sequence of the setup I did.
2. Install root
3. Install twrp
4. Run the repartition script
5. Twrp -> Wipe -> Format data
6. Twrp -> Wipe -> Advanced wipe -> clean davlik, cache, data and system
7. Install rom and google apps open_gapps-arm64-10.0-nano-20191209-BETA.zip

Regards

Astrako

Recognized Developer
Sep 1, 2015
Badajoz
You have done two bad things:

1. Asking for support without having pushing "Thanks" button in first post of this thread. This is something very disrespectful, but I see that is a extremely bad and common behaviour in XDA.

2. You haven't format vendor partition. In the installation instructions in repartition script and this rom threads is written, but you haven't done, I guess because you haven't read the 5 steps of rom installation. Again a very bad and common behaviour in XDA.

jontxo

May 3, 2011
You have done two bad things:

1. Asking for support without having pushing "Thanks" button in first post of this thread. This is something very disrespectful, but I see that is a extremely bad and common behaviour in XDA.

2. You haven't format vendor partition. In the installation instructions in repartition script and this rom threads is written, but you haven't done, I guess because you haven't read the 5 steps of rom installation. Again a very bad and common behaviour in XDA.
Hello

Thanks for your help, I have managed to install the rom and everything work as expected.
The problem was that I wasn't restarting the phone after using the script to do the repartition. After that I have had also to not to install twrp before reboot.

Regards

ImSmatMan

Apr 6, 2019
Does this work with the A5 2017? I'm guessing not but this is the only ROM with Android 10, so I thought I'd ask if it supports it. If not, is it possible for this to be ported to the A5?