[UNOFFICIAL][ROM][A320FL/F/Y] LineageOS 17.x [10.0][64 BIT][Treble]

starbright_

Apr 11, 2010
After some month an update would be great. I mean at least for the LOS stuff - don't think there will be fixes for the device specific part. Anyone has build it on his own and might write few line about how to do that?

ATX-Vet

Jul 30, 2019
Is it normal that my baseband is "Unknown" ?
NO SIM :(

Hi thanks for this. Flashed but SIM card is no longer detected. Tried multiple wipe/flashes and no go. LOS16 was working prior. What have I done wrong? Thanks!
Exactly the same Problem
Only thing left to try is flashing back to newest stock via odin and doing everything from there again
I experienced the same problem. Simply reflashing Current Stock and going from there did not work for me.

It seems the data on /EFS got scrambled and the IMEI can no longer be properly read by Custom Roms, which results in no service - Current Stock didn't have issues with this though... (I switched quite a number of times between the two investigating this) Here is how I fixed it:

Backup EFS (As far as I read messing with EFS could go quite wrong...)
Mount & Delete EFS using a Custom Recovery.
Boot to Bootloader and re-flash Current Stock (This will restore EFS; Flashing BL might be enough - didn't test that, as I already spent hours trying to resolve the issue...)

From here on I was able to Flash TWRP/Repartition/OrangeFox/LOS17/GAPPS and cell service was working again.

Tarimpa

Jun 30, 2013
Hello. First nice work !! I used to have your Lineage 16 which worked fine and decided to upgrade to Lineage17. Yet I have some troubles with the camera with the error "unable to connect to the camera" and camera won't launch. When having this error I have spotted that there is a camera icon in the status bar and I can't get rid of it. Else no other problem detected. Thanks.
Hello, I have this problem too.
Have you found any fix?
Thanks

tablord

Mar 21, 2012
Thanks, very nice. I will stick with crDroid for now, since it supports encryption and adopted storage. Does this latest LOS17.1 build also work with the later?