[UNOFFICIAL][ROM][A320FL/F/Y] LineageOS 17.x [10.0][64 BIT][Treble]

Search This thread

chasseurf22

Apr 30, 2011
France
Hi everybody !
Does anyone have a solution to cast the screen with this ROM ? (3rd app or other).
When I try to use native function, my phone reboot.
Thanks for your help

starbright_

Apr 11, 2010
After some month an update would be great. I mean at least for the LOS stuff - don't think there will be fixes for the device specific part. Anyone has build it on his own and might write few line about how to do that?

ATX-Vet

Jul 30, 2019
Is it normal that my baseband is "Unknown" ?
NO SIM :(

Hi thanks for this. Flashed but SIM card is no longer detected. Tried multiple wipe/flashes and no go. LOS16 was working prior. What have I done wrong? Thanks!
Exactly the same Problem
Only thing left to try is flashing back to newest stock via odin and doing everything from there again

I experienced the same problem. Simply reflashing Current Stock and going from there did not work for me.

It seems the data on /EFS got scrambled and the IMEI can no longer be properly read by Custom Roms, which results in no service - Current Stock didn't have issues with this though... (I switched quite a number of times between the two investigating this) Here is how I fixed it:

Backup EFS (As far as I read messing with EFS could go quite wrong...)
Mount & Delete EFS using a Custom Recovery.
Boot to Bootloader and re-flash Current Stock (This will restore EFS; Flashing BL might be enough - didn't test that, as I already spent hours trying to resolve the issue...)

From here on I was able to Flash TWRP/Repartition/OrangeFox/LOS17/GAPPS and cell service was working again.

Tarimpa

Jun 30, 2013
Hello. First nice work !! I used to have your Lineage 16 which worked fine and decided to upgrade to Lineage17. Yet I have some troubles with the camera with the error "unable to connect to the camera" and camera won't launch. When having this error I have spotted that there is a camera icon in the status bar and I can't get rid of it. Else no other problem detected. Thanks.

Hello, I have this problem too.
Have you found any fix?
Thanks

kurtn

Attachments

• IMG_20210124_152104_123.jpg
    IMG_20210124_152104_123.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 60

tablord

Mar 21, 2012
Thanks, very nice. I will stick with crDroid for now, since it supports encryption and adopted storage. Does this latest LOS17.1 build also work with the later?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LineageOS 17.x Unofficial for Galaxy A3 2017

main-qimg-eae07393a6257f6f44f3a6f2a0be5cbb

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Quack), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void. Or not. Depends.
     * It's probably expired anyways :D
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review.​

What's working?
    • Audio
    • Calls
    • Wifi
    • Hotspot
    • Mobile data
    • GPS
    • Bluetooth
    • Fingerprint
    • Camera (both photos and video)
    • NFC
    • Sensors
    • Vibration
    • Others I have forgot

What isn't working?
    • Echo present in calls for the other side (no fix currently found)
    • Video recording with stock camera (fix known, will be implemented in next build)
    • Encryption and extended storage via SD (possible to fix, didn't have time to debug yet)
    • Stretched preview in camera, photos are fine (fix has more downsides than upsides)

Supported variants

Galaxy A3 (2017). Dual SIM is also supported.
    All variants should be working but only A320FL is well tested since all developers have it.

How to install
    1. Make sure you have latest bootloader and modem before installing this.
    2. Make sure you are using the latest OrangeFox build. (the older ones will fail)
    3. Make sure you have flashed the repartition script.
    4. Download the Lineage build, optionally GApps and Magisk.
    5. In OrangeFox format data. (Menu > Manage Partitions > Data > Format Data)
    6. In OrangeFox wipe everything except SD and OTG.
    7. Flash LineageOS.
    8. Optional: Flash GApps (rightafter).
    9. Optional: Flash Magisk.
    10. Reboot.

Generally it's ok to dirty flash, but if you encounter issues a clean flash should be the first thing on your mind.

Downloads

• ROM
    get.mcfy.fr
    Google Drive

• Recovery
    OrangeFox

• GApps
    OpenGApps (arm64): OpenGApps
    BiTGApps (arm64): AFH

• Root
    Magisk: GitHub

Credits
    Huge thanks to:
    • @Astrako for all the hours spent on the device tree/kernel/vendor/hardware and making this possible.
    • @McFy for help along the way and letting me use his server as a mirror.
    • LineageOS Team
    • Anybody that reported bugs or helped test various stuff, without every one of you Android 10 would never get so stable here

XDA:DevDB Information
    [UNOFFICIAL][ROM][A320FL/F/Y] LineageOS 17.x [10.0][64 BIT][Treble], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy A Series 2017 A3, A5, A7

Contributors
    MartinYTCZ
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest modem + BL recommended

Version Information

Created 2020-02-22
    Last Updated 2020-08-26
    Telegram group
    Join here! :)
    Go also thank @Astrako for his work on the DT, kernel, ports, recoveries and many more :)

Changelogs
    • Initial build
    • March security patches
    • Many optimisations and smaller fixes
    • Rootdir updated from A6 2018 Q, along with some proprietary files
    • Graphics now r29, from A6 2018 Q
    • Way too much stuff to list here, thx @Astrako for the work :D
    • Fixed GPlay crashes
    • June security patch, and all other LineageOS source changes
    • SEPolicy Enforcing
    • Reworked shims
    • Now using new power HAL
    • Many smaller optimisations
    • July security patch and all other LineageOS source changes
    • Reworked overlays
    • ROM now passes SafetyNet out of the box
    • Defined location provider to *hopefully* fix location with MicroG
    • Updated OMX libs
    • Other smaller fixes and optimisations
    - 20200825 20200830
    • August security patch and all other LineageOS source changes
    • Updated FP from coral's April patch to keep passing SafetyNet
    • Switched to proprietary audio HAL - fixed in-call echo
    • NOTE: Encryption is currently extremely broken and your device will not boot if you'll try and encrypt.
    • January security patch and all other LineageOS source changes
    New build is coming tommorow with echo in calls fixed and various other things!
    (huge props to @Astrako as always)
    No, sorry :(. Waiting for that too.
    I am wondering why echos are not present in VoIP calls (like WA or Telegram). Do that use different drivers/layers?
    Also, from the reports of a Galaxy Tab A (2016) it seems @Valera1978 could solve that.

The problem is that we are using the Open source Audio HAL, which doesn't support Samsung's proprietary noise reduction. Once there is a viable proprietary alternative, it will be implemented

EDIT: I am trying to implement the proprietary HAL used in gtaxlwifi, *hopefully* should work
    All these bugs with gapps will be fixed in next update.