[UNOFFICIAL][ROM]BETA LineageOS 18.1 for SM-T810 - Aug 10, 2022

Search This thread

lojelo

Jan 21, 2022
Just to clarify on this, I had went back to 18.1-20211103 and speeds were once again hitting over 330mb. I'm personally not that bothered with those speeds it was the frequent loss of losing connection that made me test this new build for me it's much more stable but I am sure others will notice the lack in 5Ghz Wi-Fi speeds.

Back to using LineageOS 18.1 ROM by retiredtab

Further test doing a single connection gives slightly faster speeds it's when doing Multi connections the speed drops right down.

retiredtab

Nov 16, 2017
@metterschling , thanks for spotting that. It certainly helps having another set of eyes looking at the code. Long winded answer, but I think it's important for everyone to know why changes were made and the rationale at that point in time even though 99% of the people reading this aren't coders/developers.

begin backstory

On Dec 29, 2020, in post 1588, I reported

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...t810-t815-t815y.3879302/page-80#post-84192499

the argos-daemon didn't work properly in 17.1 and was crashing every 5 seconds. @lpedia confirmed in post #1593.

Then in post #1594, it was discovered by @ananjaser1211 that there was a line of code missing that made argos-daemon crash.

Remember at that time in Dec 2020, 17.1 had serious wifi stability and reliability problems connecting after sleep or just dropping connections due to those builds using the S6 wifi blobs. The comment about making the "difference in wifi performance" wouldn't have mattered with the S6 wifi blobs.

These wifi instability problems wouldn't be solved until lpedia and I found a solution and presented them on July 19, 2021 at

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...rs-running-any-version-of-android-10.4308193/

and then later incorporated into the 17.1 Aug 25 build. My 18.1 personal and now public builds have always had the S2 wifi blobs since day 1.

end backstory

The best performance I can get out of my current wifi router running OpenWrt 21.02.3 is 100Mbps using an Ipad 5 on 802.11AC. For me, that's plenty. On my T710, I get the same 100Mbps on 802.11AC. All are tested using

https://fast.com

to do my throughput testing. I get 300Mbps on gigabit ethernet using the same test so my wifi isn't being artifically limited to 100Mbps.

I live in a wifi congested area and I only pay $5 for my used routers. I would rather have a bit slower wifi router and have up to date patched Openwrt software vs proprietary never updated OEM software. So if there's a performance drop between the 2 builds, I would have never noticed.

As you can see in my Sept 3, 2021 commits, I made a number of them in order to get selinux enforcing up and going for the very first time.

This is the message I got for argosd

Code:
E [c4] init: Could not start service 'argos-daemon' as part of class 'main': File /vendor/bin/argosd (labeled "u:object_r:vendor_file:s0") has
incorrect label or no domain transition from u:r:init:s0 to another SELinux domain defined.
Have you configured your service correctly? https://source.android.com/security/selinux/device-policy#label_new_services_and_address_denials

I can't remember the exact details, but if I couldn't properly write a selinux rule for it and S2 wifi blobs were working properly for at least 2 months, then I would have removed argosd. As for the comment about "# Why do we need this on S2 wifi only devices? If needed for LTE, decommonize this code.", I'm not sure why I wrote that or where it came from. I made a number of changes that day and it could have been a cut and paste error or I just made a mistake thinking that it was for LTE?

Anyway, I will try to make a 18.1 private build with argosd re-enabled and take a look to see if I can write a selinux policy to address the denial.

If/once it works, I'll PM @lojelo and get him/her to test it. If it does work and throughput increases back to 330Mbps for lojelo, I will think about how to add this patch.

For June 5th security patches, your vibrator patch is already queued up. For argosd, because it affects wifi, I might have people test it in a separate build and if it's stable, reliable and helps with throughput, then I will add it to the July 5 security patch build.

Last edited:
Reactions: ananjaser1211

lojelo

Jan 21, 2022
Many thanks for looking into this metterschling & retiredtab

My test are also being done on a 1 Gigabit connection so hopefully this new patch would fix this issue not just for myself but for others who actually use the speed on their tablet.

ananjaser1211

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
@metterschling , thanks for spotting that. It certainly helps having another set of eyes looking at the code. Long winded answer, but I think it's important for everyone to know why changes were made and the rationale at that point in time even though 99% of the people reading this aren't coders/developers.

begin backstory

On Dec 29, 2020, in post 1588, I reported

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...t810-t815-t815y.3879302/page-80#post-84192499

the argos-daemon didn't work properly in 17.1 and was crashing every 5 seconds. @lpedia confirmed in post #1593.

Then in post #1594, it was discovered by @ananjaser1211 that there was a line of code missing that made argos-daemon crash.

Remember at that time in Dec 2020, 17.1 had serious wifi stability and reliability problems connecting after sleep or just dropping connections due to those builds using the S6 wifi blobs. The comment about making the "difference in wifi performance" wouldn't have mattered with the S6 wifi blobs.

These wifi instability problems wouldn't be solved until lpedia and I found a solution and presented them on July 19, 2021 at

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...rs-running-any-version-of-android-10.4308193/

and then later incorporated into the 17.1 Aug 25 build. My 18.1 personal and now public builds have always had the S2 wifi blobs since day 1.

end backstory

The best performance I can get out of my current wifi router running OpenWrt 21.02.3 is 100Mbps using an Ipad 5 on 802.11AC. For me, that's plenty. On my T710, I get the same 100Mbps on 802.11AC. All are tested using

https://fast.com

to do my throughput testing. I get 300Mbps on gigabit ethernet using the same test so my wifi isn't being artifically limited to 100Mbps.

I live in a wifi congested area and I only pay $5 for my used routers. I would rather have a bit slower wifi router and have up to date patched Openwrt software vs proprietary never updated OEM software. So if there's a performance drop between the 2 builds, I would have never noticed.

As you can see in my Sept 3, 2021 commits, I made a number of them in order to get selinux enforcing up and going for the very first time.

This is the message I got for argosd

Code:
E [c4] init: Could not start service 'argos-daemon' as part of class 'main': File /vendor/bin/argosd (labeled "u:object_r:vendor_file:s0") has
incorrect label or no domain transition from u:r:init:s0 to another SELinux domain defined.
Have you configured your service correctly? https://source.android.com/security/selinux/device-policy#label_new_services_and_address_denials

I can't remember the exact details, but if I couldn't properly write a selinux rule for it and S2 wifi blobs were working properly for at least 2 months, then I would have removed argosd. As for the comment about "# Why do we need this on S2 wifi only devices? If needed for LTE, decommonize this code.", I'm not sure why I wrote that or where it came from. I made a number of changes that day and it could have been a cut and paste error or I just made a mistake thinking that it was for LTE?

Anyway, I will try to make a 18.1 private build with argosd re-enabled and take a look to see if I can write a selinux policy to address the denial.

If/once it works, I'll PM @lojelo and get him/her to test it. If it does work and throughput increases back to 330Mbps for lojelo, I will think about how to add this patch.

For June 5th security patches, your vibrator patch is already queued up. For argosd, because it affects wifi, I might have people test it in a separate build and if it's stable, reliable and helps with throughput, then I will add it to the July 5 security patch build.
Hello mate! argosd most likely is responsible for low throughput, i dont fully remember how it worked but as far as i recall it adjusts cpu frequency, affinity, HMP values etc when detecting high internet load (for example speedtest). similar to things like input booster.

if i remember correctly when i lacked argosd not only was my speed capped at around 100mbps, the phone would get extremally slow and unresponsive while the download was taking place. after fixing it my note 4 can saturate my entire ISP bandwidth at around 350~500MBPS on the 5GHz channel without it grinding to a halt.

i dont know anything about handling selinux denials, but argos kernel driver needs to have argosd functional and access to
"/dev/network_throughput"

you can find the entire policy here if needed. thanks to lineage team common samsung_sepolicy
https://github.com/LineageOS/androi...mmit/b82b1934646d71da34464ffd4223c6ad10f2dea8

retiredtab

Nov 16, 2017
Hello mate! argosd most likely is responsible for low throughput, i dont fully remember how it worked but as far as i recall it adjusts cpu frequency, affinity, HMP values etc when detecting high internet load (for example speedtest). similar to things like input booster.
Thanks for the explanation above. It helps me understand more how argosd works.
if i remember correctly when i lacked argosd not only was my speed capped at around 100mbps, the phone would get extremally slow and unresponsive while the download was taking place. after fixing it my note 4 can saturate my entire ISP bandwidth at around 350~500MBPS on the 5GHz channel without it grinding to a halt.
I'll give it a test if/once I get it running.
i dont know anything about handling selinux denials, but argos kernel driver needs to have argosd functional and access to
"/dev/network_throughput"

you can find the entire policy here if needed. thanks to lineage team common samsung_sepolicy
https://github.com/LineageOS/androi...mmit/b82b1934646d71da34464ffd4223c6ad10f2dea8
Yes, I found it on github last night, but thanks for confirming that I'm looking at the correct one. Thanks again @ananjaser121, I always appreciate your input.

Reactions: ananjaser1211

retiredtab

Nov 16, 2017
For those who have ISP speeds > 300Mbp and a wifi router capable > 300Mbps, you are invited to try out a new private build that includes the argosd discussed in this thread to increase wifi throughput. Currently, without argosd, wifi speed is limited to around 100Mbps.

If you are interested, please be prepared to submit weekly feedback on

1) throughput (this impilies you have gigatbit ISP service - what is your actual wifi speed) using fast.com or speedtest.net
2) is wifi stable and reliable (is there loss of connection, no wifi connection, drops, etc)

If you cannot do the above, please do NOT PM me! For those who can, please send me a PM and I will invite to the list.

If, and only if, the argosd throughput, reliability and stability receive positive feedback, then the argosd commits will be incorporated into the July 5 security patches. The public June 11th build will NOT have the argosd patch.

Thank you.

Last edited:

retiredtab

Nov 16, 2017
New build called lineage-18.1-20220611-UNOFFICIAL-gts210wifi.zip

All the functionality as to what works as per post #1 has been tested before uploading the build. Having said that, there's still a chance it won't work on your device due to human error, your configuration, your apps, etc. If it won't boot, always start with a complete wipe of everything and format your data. This is known has a clean install. Backup your data before a clean install.

June 11, 2022 release notes

1. YOU MUST read posts 1-4 if you haven't already

2. Removed vibrator code from gts2-common as wifi only models don't have vibrator motor (only LTE models).
https://github.com/retiredtab/andro...mmit/e54aee73a98e3cef6e74f96c1815cec9c82ff10d
https://github.com/retiredtab/andro...mmit/dd846b06378182398c55b57b2edc2537369bd509
3. Incorporates June 5th security patches as per https://review.lineageos.org/q/topic:R_asb_2022-06
4. If you are upgrading from the April 10 build or later, you may dirty flash the June 11 build. If you are NOT coming from the April 10th 2022 or later build, you MUST BACKUP your data because YOU MUST wipe dalvik/cache, cache, system, data and internal storage partitions in TWRP and FORMAT DATA. You cannot dirty flash at all. See FAQ Q11.

Reactions: bmwdroid

lpedia

Sep 18, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
HTC 10
4. If you are upgrading from the April 10 build or later, you may dirty flash the June 11 build.
A warning: if you have BiTGapps installed and the BiTGapps recovery script says when you dirty-flash the ROM that BG will have to be re-installed, don't ignore that. Re-flash BiTGapps before booting the system.

I say this from experience. My T710 went into an infinite bootanimation loop after I ignored that message and tried to reboot straight after dirty-flashing a ROM update. Once I forced it back into TWRP with "adb reboot recovery" and re-flashed BiTGapps, the reboot succeeded.

A T810 might do the same thing.

lojelo

Jan 21, 2022
Sorry I haven't replied in here sooner I have been really busy.

Since receiving the test build my download has been perfect a huge difference in-fact, this last couple of days I have had speedtest over 400mb. I have only lost connection on my device when I have been upstairs so I am not putting that down to the build that fault is with my ISP's router the Wi-Fi range on virginmedia's hubs aren't that good even with the pods.

I noticed one problem on 1st reboot after installing the update my tablet was rather sluggish but after another reboot it worked fine, I am very happy with this build much appreciation to retiredtab for spending the time to fix this issue. I will carry on monitoring my tablet but for now this build has given it a new life.

Reactions: lpedia

lojelo

Jan 21, 2022
Update just tried to update to the latest version 611 and I'm getting this error.

Cannot find vbmeta partition, patch vbmeta in boot image
Target innate: /dev/block/mmcblk0p9

Tried it twice same result goes back to v610.

retiredtab

Nov 16, 2017
Update just tried to update to the latest version 611 and I'm getting this error.

Cannot find vbmeta partition, patch vbmeta in boot image
Target innate: /dev/block/mmcblk0p9

Tried it twice same result goes back to v610.
I'm not sure what you are referring to with the above? Are you trying to update the ROM?

The private June 10th test build has argosd. The June 11th public build does NOT have argosd. If argosd works well in terms of throughput, reliability and stability, then it will be integrated into the public July build.

lojelo

Jan 21, 2022
That error is what it was giving me when I was trying to update the ROM from the test build you sent me.

Yeah it was my mistake I was trying to install lineage-18.1-20220611-UNOFFICIAL-gts210wifi.zip, but I noticed it earlier that it didn't have argosd had to wait until I got back to PC so I could reply.

lojelo

Jan 21, 2022
Just another update regarding the argosd test rom, my speeds are still great and no disconnections seems to be a good fix this.

dynobear

Sep 22, 2010
First off, I like this ROM ! Installed and using with no issues so far.

However, I can't seem to get any of the backup & restore apps to work. Tried with Titanium, Migrate, Neo Backup ( (formerly OAndBackupX), but to no avail.

This makes me wonder how others do backup & restore of apps and their data with this ROM and if there are some settings I need to do?

First off, I like this ROM ! Installed and using with no issues so far.

However, I can't seem to get any of the backup & restore apps to work. Tried with Titanium, Migrate, Neo Backup ( (formerly OAndBackupX), but to no avail.

This makes me wonder how others do backup & restore of apps and their data with this ROM and if there are some settings I need to do?
Dunno if that's what you mean but I do backups of Data in TWRP and restore that after updating if flashing dirty doesn't work.

lpedia

Sep 18, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
HTC 10
Thx much @bmwdroid . Would you be able to outline the steps or point me to instructions for a dummy like me ?
I successfully use the same procedure as @bmwdroid. It's pretty simple:

The backup:
  1. Boot to TWRP.
  2. Touch "Backup", select the storage for saving the backup to (something external - sd or OTG), and select the partitions you want to back up. I select only one - "Data".
  3. Swipe to start the backup.
  4. Once the backup finishes, either reboot the system or go back to TWRP Home and start your install / upgrade.
The restore:
  1. Boot to TWRP.
  2. Touch "Restore", select the partition to restore (just Data), and select the storage you backed up to.
  3. Swipe to begin restore.
  4. Once restore is finished, boot to system.
All of your apps and their data should be back.

I usually boot once without restoring the TWRP backup after a clean install - because I'm installing gapps and want to check that they've installed correctly - then go back to TWRP and do the restore.

dynobear

Sep 22, 2010
I successfully use the same procedure as @bmwdroid. It's pretty simple:

The backup:
  1. Boot to TWRP.
  2. Touch "Backup", select the storage for saving the backup to (something external - sd or OTG), and select the partitions you want to back up. I select only one - "Data".
  3. Swipe to start the backup.
  4. Once the backup finishes, either reboot the system or go back to TWRP Home and start your install / upgrade.
The restore:
  1. Boot to TWRP.
  2. Touch "Restore", select the partition to restore (just Data), and select the storage you backed up to.
  3. Swipe to begin restore.
  4. Once restore is finished, boot to system.
All of your apps and their data should be back.

I usually boot once without restoring the TWRP backup after a clean install - because I'm installing gapps and want to check that they've installed correctly - then go back to TWRP and do the restore.
Thanks so much.
Unfortunately, I get an error when restoring Data: extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR: 2555 :cry:
Any pointer would be appreciated.

Attached logs backup_recovery.log as well as restore_dmesg.log and restore_recovery.log Can't seem to be able to attach log files.

Trying to paste the logfile :
Starting TWRP 3.6.2_9-0-a95e1927 on Wed Jul 6 17:27:43 2022
(pid 2512)
BOARD_HAS_NO_REAL_SDCARD := true
TW_NO_REBOOT_BOOTLOADER := true
RECOVERY_SDCARD_ON_DATA := true
I:Lun file '/sys/devices/15400000.usb/15400000.dwc3/gadget/lun0/file'
TW_HAS_DOWNLOAD_MODE := true
TW_INCLUDE_CRYPTO := true
I:TW_BRIGHTNESS_PATH := /sys/class/backlight/panel/brightness
I:Found brightness file at '/sys/class/backlight/panel/brightness'
I:TWFunc::Set_Brightness: Setting brightness control to 162
I:LANG: en
Starting the UI...
setting DRM_FORMAT_RGB565 and GGL_PIXEL_FORMAT_RGB_565
cannot find/open a drm device: No such file or directory
fb0 reports (possibly inaccurate):
vi.bits_per_pixel = 32
vi.red.offset = 0 .length = 8
vi.green.offset = 8 .length = 8
vi.blue.offset = 16 .length = 8
setting GGL_PIXEL_FORMAT_RGBA_8888
double buffered
framebuffer: 0 (2048 x 1536)
Using fbdev graphics.
I:Loading package: splash (/twres/splash.xml)
I:Load XML directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/splash.xml' directly
I:Checking resolution...
I:Scaling theme width 1.066667x and height 1.280000x, offsets x: 0 y: 0 w: 0 h: 0
I:Loading resources...
I:Loading variables...
I:Loading mouse cursor...
I:Loading pages...
I:Loading page splash
I:Switching packages (splash)
=> Linking mtab
=> Processing /etc/recovery.fstab for SAR-detection
I:Reading /etc/recovery.fstab
I:Done processing fstab files
I:SAR-DETECT: SAR System detected
=> Processing /etc/recovery.fstab
I:Reading /etc/recovery.fstab
I:processing '/boot'
I:processing '/recovery'
I:processing '/system'
I:Created '/system_root' folder.
I:processing '/system_image'
I:processing '/data'
I:processing '/cache'
I:processing '/modem'
I:processing '/hidden'
I:Created '/hidden' folder.
I:processing '/hidden_image'
I:processing '/efs'
I:Created '/efs' folder.
I:processing '/efs1'
I:processing '/efs2'
I:processing '/efs3'
I:processing '/misc'
I:processing '/external_sd'
I:Created '/external_sd' folder.
I:processing '/usb-otg'
I:Created '/usb-otg' folder.
I:Done processing fstab files
I:Setting up '/data' as data/media emulated storage.
I:mount -o bind '/data/media' '/sdcard' process ended with RC=0
I:mount -o bind '/data/media/0' '/sdcard' process ended with RC=0
I:Setting up '/data' as data/media emulated storage.
I:mount -o bind '/data/media/0' '/sdcard' process ended with RC=0
I:No custom recovery folder found. Using TWRP as default.
I:Backup folder set to '/data/media/0/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5'
I:Settings storage is '/data/media/0'
I:Decrypt adopted storage starting
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/data/system/storage.xml' directly
I:successfully loaded storage.xml
Updating partition details...
I:Data backup size is 189MB, free: 22185MB.
I:Unable to mount '/usb-otg'
I:Actual block device: '', current file system: 'auto'
...done
I:Unmounting main partitions...

Partition Logs:
/boot | /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/BOOT | Size: 14MB
Flags: Can_Be_Backed_Up IsPresent Can_Flash_Img
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/BOOT
Display_Name: Boot
Storage_Name: boot
Backup_Path: /boot
Backup_Name: boot
Backup_Display_Name: Boot
Storage_Path: /boot
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/recovery | /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/RECOVERY | Size: 16MB
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/RECOVERY
Display_Name: Recovery
Storage_Name: recovery
Backup_Path: /recovery
Backup_Name: recovery
Backup_Display_Name: Recovery
Storage_Path: /recovery

/system_root | /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/SYSTEM | Size: 2952MB Used: 1589MB Free: 1362MB Backup Size: 1589MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent Mount_Read_Only
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/SYSTEM
Display_Name: System
Storage_Name: System
Backup_Path: /system_root
Backup_Name: system
Backup_Display_Name: System
Storage_Path: /system_root
Current_File_System: ext4
Fstab_File_System: ext4
Backup_Method: files

/system_image | /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/SYSTEM | Size: 3000MB
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/SYSTEM
Display_Name: System Image
Storage_Name: system_image
Backup_Path: /system_image
Backup_Name: system_image
Backup_Display_Name: System Image
Storage_Path: /system_image

/data | /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/USERDATA | Size: 25833MB Used: 189MB Free: 22185MB Backup Size: 189MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_During_Factory_Reset Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent Can_Be_Encrypted Has_Data_Media Can_Encrypt_Backup Use_Userdata_Encryption Is_Storage Is_Settings_Storage
Symlink_Path: /data/media/0
Symlink_Mount_Point: /sdcard
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/USERDATA
Crypto_Key_Location: footer
Length: -16384
Display_Name: Data
Storage_Name: Internal Storage
Backup_Path: /data
Backup_Name: data
Backup_Display_Name: Data
Storage_Path: /data/media/0
MTP_Storage_ID: 65537

/cache | /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/CACHE | Size: 192MB Used: 0MB Free: 192MB Backup Size: 0MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_During_Factory_Reset Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/CACHE
Display_Name: Cache
Storage_Name: Cache
Backup_Path: /cache
Backup_Name: cache
Backup_Display_Name: Cache
Storage_Path: /cache

/modem | /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/RADIO | Size: 88MB
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/RADIO
Display_Name: Modem
Storage_Name: Modem
Backup_Path: /modem
Backup_Name: modem
Backup_Display_Name: Modem
Storage_Path: /modem

/hidden | /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/HIDDEN | Size: 35MB Used: 25MB Free: 10MB Backup Size: 25MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/HIDDEN
Display_Name: Hidden
Storage_Name: Hidden
Backup_Path: /hidden
Backup_Name: hidden
Backup_Display_Name: Hidden
Storage_Path: /hidden

/hidden_image | /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/HIDDEN | Size: 40MB
Flags: IsPresent Can_Flash_Img
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/HIDDEN
Display_Name: Hidden Image
Storage_Name: Hidden Image
Backup_Path: /hidden_image
Backup_Name: hidden_image
Backup_Display_Name: Hidden Image
Storage_Path: /hidden_image

/efs | /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/EFS | Size: 15MB Used: 2MB Free: 13MB Backup Size: 2MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Has_SubPartition IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/EFS
Display_Name: EFS
Storage_Name: EFS
Backup_Path: /efs
Backup_Name: efs
Backup_Display_Name: EFS
Storage_Path: /efs

/efs1 | /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/m9kefs1 | Size: 4MB
Flags: Can_Be_Backed_Up Is_SubPartition IsPresent
SubPartition_Of: /efs
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/m9kefs1
Display_Name: efs1
Storage_Name: efs1
Backup_Path: /efs1
Backup_Name: efs1
Backup_Display_Name: efs1
Storage_Path: /efs1

/efs2 | /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/m9kefs2 | Size: 4MB
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/m9kefs2
Display_Name: efs2
Storage_Name: efs2
Backup_Path: /efs2
Backup_Name: efs2
Backup_Display_Name: efs2
Storage_Path: /efs2

/efs3 | /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/m9kefs3 | Size: 4MB
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/m9kefs3
Display_Name: efs3
Storage_Name: efs3
Backup_Path: /efs3
Backup_Name: efs3
Backup_Display_Name: efs3
Storage_Path: /efs3

/misc | /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/OTA | Size: 8MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/OTA
Display_Name: misc
Storage_Name: misc
Backup_Path: /misc
Backup_Name: misc
Backup_Display_Name: misc
Storage_Path: /misc

/external_sd | /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 | Size: 119993MB Used: 13259MB Free: 106734MB Backup Size: 13259MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Wipe_Available_in_GUI Removable IsPresent Is_Storage
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk1p1
Alternate_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk1
Display_Name: Micro SDCard
Storage_Name: Micro SDCard
Backup_Path: /external_sd
Backup_Name: external_sd
Backup_Display_Name: Micro SDCard
Storage_Path: /external_sd
Current_File_System: exfat
Fstab_File_System: auto
MTP_Storage_ID: 65538

/usb-otg | | Size: 0MB Used: 0MB Free: 0MB Backup Size: 0MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Wipe_Available_in_GUI Removable Is_Storage
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/sda1
Alternate_Block_Device: /dev/block/sda
Display_Name: USB OTG
Storage_Name: USB OTG
Backup_Path: /usb-otg
Backup_Name: usb-otg
Backup_Display_Name: USB OTG
Storage_Path: /usb-otg
Current_File_System: auto
Fstab_File_System: auto
MTP_Storage_ID: 65539

I:Loading package: TWRP (/data/media/0/TWRP/theme/ui.zip)
I:Loading zip theme
I:Loading package: TWRP (/twres/ui.xml)
I:Load XML directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/uk.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/tr.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/sv.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/sl.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/sk.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/ru.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/pt_PT.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/pt_BR.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/pl.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/nl.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/it.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/id.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/hu.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/fr.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/es.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/en.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/el.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/de.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/cz.xml' directly
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/languages/en.xml' directly
parsing languageFile
parsing languageFile done
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/ui.xml' directly
I:Checking resolution...
I:Scaling theme width 1.066667x and height 1.280000x, offsets x: 0 y: 0 w: 0 h: 0
I:Failed to load image from indeterminate013, error -1
I:Including file: /twres/landscape.xml...
I:pageManager::LoadFileToBuffer loading filename: '/twres/landscape.xml' directly
I:Loading page main
I:Loading page main2
I:Loading page install
I:Loading page flash_confirm
I:Loading page flash_zip
I:Loading page flash_done
I:Loading page flash_sleep_and_reboot
I:Loading page flashimage_confirm
I:Loading page clear_vars
I:Loading page reboot_system_routine
I:Loading page confirm_action
I:Loading page action_page
I:Loading page singleaction_page
I:Loading page action_complete
I:Loading page filecheck
I:Loading page rebootcheck
I:Loading page wipe
I:Loading page advancedwipe
I:Loading page formatdata
I:Loading page formatdata_confirm
I:Loading page checkpartitionlist
I:Loading page partitionoptions
I:Loading page refreshfilesystem
I:Loading page selectfilesystem
I:Loading page backup
I:Loading page multiuser_warning
I:Loading page backupname1
I:Loading page backupname2
I:Loading page backupencryption
I:Loading page backupencryption2
I:Loading page checkbackuppassword
I:Loading page backup_run
I:Loading page restore
I:Unable to open '/data/media/0/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5'
I:Loading page restore_read
I:Loading page restore_decrypt
I:Loading page try_restore_decrypt
I:Loading page restore_select
I:Loading page renamebackup
I:Loading page restore_run
I:Loading page mount
I:Loading page usb_mount
I:Loading page usb_umount
I:Loading page system_readonly_check
I:Loading page reboot
I:Loading page installapp
I:Loading page system_readonly
I:Loading page settings
I:Loading page settings_timezone
I:Loading page settings_screen
I:Loading page settings_vibration
I:Loading page settings_language
I:Loading page copylog
I:Loading page advanced
I:Loading page partsdcardsel
I:Loading page partsdcardcheck
I:Loading page partsdcard
I:Loading page htcdumlock
I:Loading page repackselect
I:Loading page repackconfirm
I:Loading page lock
I:Loading page filemanagerlist
I:Loading page filemanageroptions
I:Loading page choosedestinationfolder
I:Loading page filemanagerrenamefile
I:Loading page filemanagerrenamefolder
I:Loading page filemanagerchmod
I:Loading page filemanagerconfirm
I:Loading page filemanageraction
I:Loading page decrypt
I:Loading page decrypt_pattern
I:Loading page decrypt_pin
I:Loading page trydecrypt
I:Loading page canceldecrypt
I:Loading page terminalcommand
I:Loading page sideload
I:Loading page fixcontexts
I:Loading page slideout
I:Loading page select_storage
I:Loading page select_language
I:Loading page decrypt_users
I:Loading page changeTwrpFolder
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
I:Set page: 'main2'
I:Switching packages (TWRP)
Startup Commands:
ro.dalvik.vm.native.bridge=0
dalvik.vm.isa.arm.variant=generic
dalvik.vm.isa.arm.features=default
dalvik.vm.usejit=true
dalvik.vm.lockprof.threshold=500
dalvik.vm.dex2oat-Xms=64m
dalvik.vm.dex2oat-Xmx=512m
dalvik.vm.appimageformat=lz4
dalvik.vm.usejitprofiles=true
dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt
dalvik.vm.image-dex2oat-Xms=64m
dalvik.vm.image-dex2oat-Xmx=64m
dalvik.vm.image-dex2oat-filter=verify-at-runtime
ro.config.ringtone=omni_ringtone1.ogg
ro.config.alarm_alert=omni_alarm1.ogg
ro.config.notification_sound=omni_notification1.ogg
ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/omni_gts210wifi/gts210wifi:7.1.2/NJH47F/18:eng/test-keys
pm.dexopt.boot=verify-at-runtime
pm.dexopt.ab-ota=speed-profile
pm.dexopt.install=interpret-only
pm.dexopt.core-app=speed
pm.dexopt.bg-dexopt=speed-profile
pm.dexopt.first-boot=verify-at-runtime
pm.dexopt.shared-apk=speed
pm.dexopt.nsys-library=speed
pm.dexopt.forced-dexopt=speed
ro.sf.lcd_density=320
ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-google
ro.com.android.wifi-watchlist=GoogleGuest
ro.url.legal=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/phone-legal.html
ro.arch=exynos5433
ro.boot.hw_rev=6
ro.boot.sec_atd.tty=/dev/ttySAC1
ro.boot.selinux=enforcing
ro.boot.hardware=universal5433
ro.boot.serialno=3300e4f26bd392f5
ro.boot.bootdevice=15540000.dwmmc0
ro.boot.bootloader=T810XXU2DRH1
ro.boot.debug_level=0x4f4c
ro.boot.warranty_bit=1
ro.boot.emmc_checksum=3
ro.boot.odin_download=1
ro.boot.security_mode=1526595584
ro.boot.boot_salescode=
ro.omni.device=gts210wifi
ro.omni.version=7.1.2-20220530-gts210wifi-HOMEMADE
ro.twrp.sar=true
ro.twrp.boot=1
ro.twrp.version=3.6.2_9-0
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.allow.mock.location=1
ro.board.platform=exynos5
ro.build.id=NJH47F
ro.build.date=Mon May 30 05:58:28 UTC 2022
ro.build.date.utc=0
ro.build.host=c67cb60a4d08
ro.build.tags=test-keys
ro.build.type=eng
ro.build.user=
ro.build.flavor=omni_gts210wifi-eng
ro.build.display.id=omni_gts210wifi-eng 7.1.2 NJH47F 18 test-keys
ro.build.product=gts210wifi
ro.build.selinux=1
ro.build.version.sdk=25
ro.build.version.base_os=
ro.build.version.release=7.1.2
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.incremental=18
ro.build.version.preview_sdk=0
ro.build.version.all_codenames=REL
ro.build.version.security_patch=2017-11-06
ro.build.description=omni_gts210wifi-eng 7.1.2 NJH47F 18 test-keys
ro.build.characteristics=default
ro.kernel.android.checkjni=1
ro.secure=0
ro.zygote=zygote32
ro.carrier=unknown
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
ro.product.cpu.abilist=armeabi-v7a,armeabi
ro.product.cpu.abilist32=armeabi-v7a,armeabi
ro.product.cpu.abilist64=
ro.product.name=omni_gts210wifi
ro.product.board=universal5433
ro.product.brand=samsung
ro.product.model=omni_gts210wifi
ro.product.device=gts210wifi
ro.product.locale=en-US
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
ro.baseband=unknown
ro.bootmode=unknown
ro.chipname=exynos5433
ro.hardware=universal5433
ro.revision=0
ro.serialno=3300e4f26bd392f5
ro.bootimage.build.date=Mon May 30 05:58:28 UTC 2022
ro.bootimage.build.date.utc=1653890308
ro.bootimage.build.fingerprint=samsung/omni_gts210wifi/gts210wifi:7.1.2/NJH47F/18:eng/test-keys
ro.bootloader=T810XXU2DRH1
ro.debuggable=1
ro.modversion=OmniROM-7.1.2-20220530-gts210wifi-HOMEMADE
ro.setupwizard.enterprise_mode=1
ro.lcd_brightness=162
ro.lcd_min_brightness=0
usb.vendor=04e8
usb.product.adb=6860
usb.product.mtpadb=6860
init.svc.adbd=stopping
init.svc.ueventd=running
init.svc.recovery=running
init.svc.set_permissive=stopped
twrp.crash_counter=0
twrp.action_complete=0
service.adb.root=1
debug.atrace.tags.enableflags=0
net.bt.name=Android
net.change=net.bt.name
persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb
persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib.2=libart.so
sys.usb.config=mtp,adb

Renaming regular /file_contexts -> /file_contexts.bak
Moving /prebuilt_file_contexts -> /file_contexts
SELinux contexts loaded from /file_contexts
Full SELinux support is present.
tw_get_context got selinux context: u:eek:bject_r:media_rw_data_file:s0
I:Got default contexts and file mode for storage files.
I:path /cache/recovery/log.gz does not exist. Unable to copy /cache/recovery/last_log.gz
I:No custom recovery folder found. Using TWRP as default.
I:Attempt to load settings from settings file...
I:InfoManager loading from '/data/media/0/TWRP/.twrps'.
I:No recovery folder found. Using default folder.
I:Backup folder set to '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5'
I:Copied file /etc/recovery.fstab to /cache/recovery/recovery.fstab
I:Version number saved to '/cache/recovery/.version'
I:Unable to mount '/usb-otg'
I:Actual block device: '', current file system: 'auto'
parsing languageFile
parsing languageFile done
I:Translating partition display names
I:No recovery folder found. Using default folder.
I:Backup folder set to '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5'
I:Starting MTP
I:[MTP] Starting MTP
I:sending message to add 65537 '/data/media/0' 'Internal Storage'
I:Message sent, add storage ID: 65537 '/data/media/0'
I:sending message to add 65538 '/external_sd' 'Micro SD card'
I:Message sent, add storage ID: 65538 '/external_sd'
MTP Enabled
I:Check_Lifetime_Writes result: '551881'
I:Starting Adb Backup FIFO
I:App not installed
I:Switching packages (TWRP)
I:Set page: 'main'
I:TWFunc::Set_Brightness: Setting brightness control to 0
I:[MTP] Using '/dev/mtp_usb' for MTP device.
I:[MTP] created new mtpserver object
I:[MTP] MtpServer::run fd: 20
I:[MTP] mtppipe add storage 65537 '/data/media/0'
I:[MTP] MtpStorage id: 65537 path: /data/media/0
I:[MTP] mtppipe add storage 65538 '/external_sd'
I:[MTP] MtpStorage id: 65538 path: /external_sd
I:TWFunc::Set_Brightness: Setting brightness control to 5
I:Set overlay: ''
I:Set page: 'restore'
I:Set page: 'restore_read'
I:Set page: 'restore_select'
I:Set page: 'restore_run'
I:eek:peration_start: 'Nandroid'
[RESTORE STARTED]
Restore folder: '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010'
Verifying Digest
Calculating restore details...
tw_get_context got selinux context: u:eek:bject_r:rootfs:s0
I:split_filename: /external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.ext4.win000
I:SHA2 Digest: 2f2818703f67e8b2d2552d86912a938328907d7b0b1edeb918d47845895d9ea7 data.ext4.win000
Digest matched for '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.ext4.win000'.
I:split_filename: /external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.ext4.win001
I:SHA2 Digest: 67556335842e2a3eb6aa942e59ac11b76b1314a4782989430e5b6235ca93c8d1 data.ext4.win001
Digest matched for '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.ext4.win001'.
I:split_filename: /external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.ext4.win002
I:TWFunc::Set_Brightness: Setting brightness control to 5
I:Set overlay: ''
I:SHA2 Digest: 6d5daa22753c582dd106f3f6274b33a724765f7d01ca9d8ef29324e1dcd43d89 data.ext4.win002
Digest matched for '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.ext4.win002'.
I:split_filename: /external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.ext4.win003
I:SHA2 Digest: 752b5ed20657f076e940ea0a580aab8f8440584fbda3ebf058e2afc9d41d8a85 data.ext4.win003
Digest matched for '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.ext4.win003'.
I:split_filename: /external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.ext4.win004
I:SHA2 Digest: 32d6d810076e210691b46a0e1cae12fbc43cb04e9af7cb9715eaa063e4f6d15e data.ext4.win004
Digest matched for '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.ext4.win004'.
I:InfoManager loading from '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.info'.
I:Read info file, restore size is 7660979200
Restoring 1 partitions...
Total restore size is 7306MB
I:Restore filename is: /external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.ext4.win
I:Restore file system is: 'ext4'.
I:Restore file system is: 'ext4'.
Wiping Data (excl. storage)
Wiping data without wiping /data/media ...
I:skipped '/data/lost+found'
I:skipped '/data/media'
I:skipped '/data/misc/vold'
I:skipped '/data/system/storage.xml'
Done.
I:sending message to add 65537 '/data/media/0' 'Internal Storage'
I:Message sent, add storage ID: 65537 '/data/media/0'
I:[MTP] mtppipe add storage 65537 '/data/media/0'
Restoring Data (excl. storage)...
I:[MTP] MtpStorage id: 65537 path: /data/media/0
E:[MTP] MtpServer::addStorage Storage for storage ID 65537 already exists.
Invalid encryption mode file /data/unencrypted/mode
I:InfoManager loading from '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.info'.
I:Read info file, restore size is 7660979200
I:Multiple archives
I:First tar file '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.ext4.win000' not encrypted
I:Setting archive type
I:Extracting uncompressed tar
==> extracting: //data/firmware/ (mode 40770, directory)
==> extracting: //data/bootchart/ (mode 40755, directory)
==> extracting: //data/apex/ (mode 40755, directory)
==> extracting: //data/apex/active/ (mode 40755, directory)
==> extracting: //data/apex/backup/ (mode 40700, directory)
==> extracting: //data/apex/hashtree/ (mode 40700, directory)
==> extracting: //data/apex/sessions/ (mode 40700, directory)
==> extracting: //data/app-staging/ (mode 40750, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/ (mode 41771, directory)
*** using existing directory
==> extracting: //data/misc/recovery/ (mode 40770, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/recovery/ro.build.fingerprint (file size 73 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/recovery/proc/ (mode 40770, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/recovery/proc/version (file size 138 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/recovery/proc/version.1 (file size 138 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/recovery/ro.build.fingerprint.1 (file size 73 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/bluedroid/ (mode 42770, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/bluedroid/bt_config.bak (file size 431 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/bluedroid/bt_config.conf (file size 431 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/bluetooth/ (mode 40770, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/bluetooth/logs/ (mode 40770, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/credstore/ (mode 40700, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/ (mode 40700, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/ (mode 40700, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/1010_USRPKEY_MacRandSecret (file size 190 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.1010_chr_USRPKEY_MacRandSecret (file size 153 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^825349ac930c2370b39f30e7d789963b+^2 (file size 295 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^825349ac930c2370b39f30e7d789963b+^2 (file size 169 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^825349ac930c2370b39f30e7d789963b+^2 (file size 310 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^9174452583809427050 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^9174452583809427050 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^9174452583809427050 (file size 868 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^9174452583809427050 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_c5635988b7157a3a (file size 279 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_c5635988b7157a3a (file size 153 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_c5635988b7157a3a (file size 311 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^2260792683398542549 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^2260792683398542549 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^2260792683398542549 (file size 869 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^2260792683398542549 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]1112564316995097456 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]1112564316995097456 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]1112564316995097456 (file size 868 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]1112564316995097456 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/1000_USRPKEY_com+^android+^server+^locksettings+^recoverablekeystore+_platform+_0+_1000000+_decrypt (file size 203 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.1000_chr_USRPKEY_com+^android+^server+^locksettings+^recoverablekeystore+_platform+_0+_1000000+_decrypt (file size 166 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/1000_USRPKEY_com+^android+^server+^locksettings+^recoverablekeystore+_platform+_0+_1000000+_encrypt (file size 198 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.1000_chr_USRPKEY_com+^android+^server+^locksettings+^recoverablekeystore+_platform+_0+_1000000+_encrypt (file size 161 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/1000_USRPKEY_com+^android+^server+^locksettings+^recoverablekeystore+_application+_0+_10086+_com+^google+^android+^gms+^auth+^folsom+_v1+_1656954531918+_ca895b87+]9a77+]4475+]8c7a+]ae6817f9a4e7 (file size 206 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.1000_chr_USRPKEY_com+^android+^server+^locksettings+^recoverablekeystore+_application+_0+_10086+_com+^google+^android+^gms+^auth+^folsom+_v1+_1656954531918+_ca895b87+]9a77+]4475+]8c7a+]ae6817f9a4e7 (file size 169 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]419305292108057689 (file size 279 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]419305292108057689 (file size 153 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]419305292108057689 (file size 868 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]419305292108057689 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]1071323955322614386 (file size 279 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]1071323955322614386 (file size 153 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]1071323955322614386 (file size 869 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]1071323955322614386 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^2800853308872683826 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^2800853308872683826 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^2800853308872683826 (file size 869 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^2800853308872683826 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]8752796346395348242 (file size 279 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]8752796346395348242 (file size 153 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]8752796346395348242 (file size 869 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]8752796346395348242 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^3077607124909895065 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^3077607124909895065 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^3077607124909895065 (file size 870 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10165_USRPKEY__androidx_security_master_key_ (file size 206 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^3077607124909895065 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^470796678184115184 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^470796678184115184 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^470796678184115184 (file size 870 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^470796678184115184 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]2558944746270730587 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]2558944746270730587 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]2558944746270730587 (file size 869 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]2558944746270730587 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]2381839790578643428 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]2381839790578643428 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]2381839790578643428 (file size 869 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]2381839790578643428 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10165_chr_USRPKEY__androidx_security_master_key_ (file size 169 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]7108746893092095973 (file size 279 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]7108746893092095973 (file size 153 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]7108746893092095973 (file size 869 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]7108746893092095973 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]5026732942420520323 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]5026732942420520323 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]5026732942420520323 (file size 868 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]5026732942420520323 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^6532053800426677839 (file size 279 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^6532053800426677839 (file size 153 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^6532053800426677839 (file size 870 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^6532053800426677839 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^4637761519193338012 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^4637761519193338012 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^4637761519193338012 (file size 869 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^4637761519193338012 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10179_USRPKEY_appcenter+^0+^AES+_CBC+_PKCS7Padding+_256 (file size 210 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10179_chr_USRPKEY_appcenter+^0+^AES+_CBC+_PKCS7Padding+_256 (file size 173 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10179_USRPKEY__androidx_security_master_key_ (file size 206 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10179_chr_USRPKEY__androidx_security_master_key_ (file size 169 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]2439289845662524617 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]2439289845662524617 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]2439289845662524617 (file size 869 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]2439289845662524617 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10163_USRPKEY__androidx_security_master_key_ (file size 206 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10163_chr_USRPKEY__androidx_security_master_key_ (file size 169 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^5284049895403070017 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^5284049895403070017 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^5284049895403070017 (file size 868 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^5284049895403070017 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]6271629575142680543 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]6271629575142680543 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]6271629575142680543 (file size 869 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]6271629575142680543 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_snet_test_keys (file size 279 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_snet_test_keys (file size 153 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_snet_test_keys (file size 311 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^931959070571215808 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^931959070571215808 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^931959070571215808 (file size 870 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^931959070571215808 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^6522349779601689253 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^6522349779601689253 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^6522349779601689253 (file size 870 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^6522349779601689253 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^2354874505257960472 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^2354874505257960472 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^2354874505257960472 (file size 869 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^2354874505257960472 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^8585673507869677846 (file size 279 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^8585673507869677846 (file size 153 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^8585673507869677846 (file size 868 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^8585673507869677846 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]8553758592878043516 (file size 284 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]8553758592878043516 (file size 158 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]8553758592878043516 (file size 869 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^+]8553758592878043516 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^7195184982887588540 (file size 279 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/.10086_chr_USRPKEY_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^7195184982887588540 (file size 153 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_USRCERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^7195184982887588540 (file size 869 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/user_0/10086_CACERT_unstable+^c7202ece89390c490b1b94d5b71225e1+^7195184982887588540 (file size 1331 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/timestamp (file size 0 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keystore/.metadata (file size 4 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/gatekeeper/ (mode 40700, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/gatekeeper/.coldboot (file size 0 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keychain/ (mode 40771, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keychain/metadata/ (mode 40700, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keychain/metadata/version (file size 2 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keychain/pubkey_blacklist.txt (file size 819 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keychain/serial_blacklist.txt (file size 0 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/keychain/pins (file size 39938 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/net/ (mode 40750, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/net/rt_tables (file size 82 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/net/netd_pid (file size 5 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/radio/ (mode 40770, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/sms/ (mode 40770, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/sms/metadata/ (mode 40700, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/sms/metadata/version (file size 2 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/sms/codes (file size 17555 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/carrierid/ (mode 40770, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/apns/ (mode 40770, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/emergencynumberdb/ (mode 40770, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/zoneinfo/ (mode 40775, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/network_watchlist/ (mode 40774, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/textclassifier/ (mode 40771, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/textclassifier/metadata/ (mode 40700, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/textclassifier/metadata/lang_id/ (mode 40700, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/textclassifier/metadata/lang_id/version (file size 1 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/textclassifier/metadata/classification/ (mode 40700, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/textclassifier/metadata/classification/version (file size 3 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/textclassifier/metadata/actions_suggestions/ (mode 40700, directory)
==> extracting: //data/misc/textclassifier/metadata/actions_suggestions/version (file size 8 bytes)
==> extracting: //data/misc/textclassifier/lang_id.model (file size 372428 bytes)
I:Unable to extract tar archive '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.ext4.win000'
Error during restore process.
I:Error extracting '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/3300e4f26bd392f5/2022-07-06--11-07-18_lineage_gts210wifi-userdebug_11_RQ3A2110010/data.ext4.win000' in thread ID 0
I:Error extracting split archive.
Error during restore process.
extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR: 255
I:Set page: 'action_complete'
I:eek:peration_end - status=1
I:Set page: 'restore_select'
I:Set page: 'restore'
I:Set page: 'main'
I:Set page: 'advanced'
I:Set page: 'filemanagerlist'
I:Set page: 'advanced'
I:Set page: 'copylog'
I:Set page: 'action_page'
I:eek:peration_start: 'Copy Log'

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

LineageOS 18.1 UNOFFICIAL for 2015 Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T810 ONLY​

Model: SM-T810 (wifi) - gts210wifi - 9.7" screen, Exynos 5433 SoC, no LTE
    This is the ONLY model that the ROM will work on.

There is NO ROM for the T715 or T815 in this thread. Questions about T715 or T815 will be completely IGNORED.

You MUST READ posts 1-4 (about 10 minute read) before deciding to install this rom. If you think this is an unreasonable request, then stop reading now and find another rom. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER

I am not responsible for lost data, identity theft, lost money, security vulnerabilities, bricked devices or any other hardware or software malfunctions that comes as a result of flashing this rom.

All involved in bringing this build to you are working voluntarily on it in very limited spare time, and their other life commitments have much higher priority. Don't expect a prompt, or even any, response to questions and bug reports.

Before attempting to install this ROM

1. Ask yourself: would bricking your device be a disaster for you? If yes, don't try this ROM! It can't be guaranteed stable and reliable enough to depend on for daily use.
    2. BACKUP YOUR DATA AND EXISTING ROM. Be prepared for a complete restore if anything goes wrong.
    3. RESEARCH adb, fastboot, Odin/heimdall, and TWRP and how to use them, if not already familiar with these.

What works

1. bluetooth
    2. wifi
    3. brightness
    4. external audio
    5. GPS
    6. audio through headphone jack
    7. audio over bluetooth
    8. selinux enforcing
    9. DRM level 3 (SD definition)
    10. deep sleep

What doesn't work

1. fingerprint. As I wrote in post 1891 at

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...t810-t815-t815y.3879302/page-95#post-85533725

I will not spend anymore time looking at fingerprint. If you need fingerpint to work, stay with stock Samsung rom.

2. DRM level 1 (no HD definition). There's more detail in post 1891 above. I will not be trying to achieve level 1 for HD definition. If you need HD definition for your $treaming media, stay with stock Samsung rom.

3. Possibly other features that I haven't tested or do not use.

Source Code

See FAQ 1 for links in post #2.

Thanks

1. LineageOS team for source code.

2. @retiredtab, @ananjaser1211, @lpedia, @Yogi555 and @CuckooPenguin for spending nearing 1 month fixing the 2 most biggest bugs in 17.1 that plagued users for nearly 10 months: the wifi instability and random reboots. These are discussed in detail at

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...rs-running-any-version-of-android-10.4308203/

3. All past contributors of the exynos5433 code.
    4. @rINanDO for his lmkd spam fix in 18.1.
    5. beta testers: lpedia, Yogi555 and CuckooPenguin
    6. Yogi555 for building the public T810 monthly roms starting April 2022
    7. lpedia for suggestions, proof reading and FAQ table format in post #2.
    New build called lineage-18.1-20220713-UNOFFICIAL-gts210wifi.zip

Yogi555 has tested all the functionality as to what works as per post #1 before uploading the build. Having said that, there's still a chance it won't work on your device due to human error, your configuration, your apps, etc. If it won't boot, always start with a complete wipe of everything and format your data. This is known has a clean install. Backup your data before a clean install.

July 13, 2022 release notes

1. YOU MUST read posts 1-4 if you haven't already.

2. Added argosd to improve wifi throughput as per https://github.com/retiredtab/andro...mmit/c181aa0c5192e46a5a03d4451e2648481a520c0f
    3. Incorporates July 5th security patches as per https://review.lineageos.org/q/topic:R_asb_2022-07
    4. If you are upgrading from the April 10 build or later, you may dirty flash the July 13 build. If you are NOT coming from the April 10th 2022 or later build, you MUST BACKUP your data because YOU MUST wipe dalvik/cache, cache, system, data and internal storage partitions in TWRP and FORMAT DATA. You cannot dirty flash at all. See FAQ Q11.
    Just another update regarding the argosd test rom, my speeds are still great and no disconnections seems to be a good fix this.
    Thanks for the feedback. I have modified my github repo so that the argosd commit will be part of the July 5th security patches when it is released.
    @retiredtab, @ananjaser1211, @lpedia, @Yogi555 and @CuckooPenguin thx very much for your work.
    Until yesterday mine was on ripees build from 20211103 which was stable and working but didn't seem to get any further updates than 20211208.
    Clean installation went well although I didn't follow "Q5" and used latest TWRP which is 3.6.1_9-0.
    Flashed it with Magisk 23. (wanted to make sure that Gapps didn't interfere)
    1st boot was fast, setting it all up.
    Looking in settings for button backlight duration but didn't find it (using it in the night and want them to light up as short as possible).
    Wifi connection there as soon as it wakes up.
    So I gave BitGapps a go and flashed ARM64 which worked (isn't specified in "Q12" and as far as I remember only ARM worked on ripees build).
    Fiddling around a bit installing paid apps and others.
    Everything seems to be fine especially for a beta version.

For others who want to change from ripees version to this one:
    On mine it worked to restore "Data" via TWRP (partition got wiped again before) what makes it much easier to switch.
    Each app I use seems to be working under the new ROM without problems.

Fun fact: button backlight after restoring is as short as it was set in the prior ROM.
    Frequently Asked Questions. You MUST READ this before posting any questions. Thank you.

QuestionAnswer
    Q1. Can I build this ROM for myself? Where are the source and kernel source files?A1. Yes, you can. The source files are listed below.

Kernel
    https://github.com/retiredtab/android_kernel_samsung_universal5433-selinux

Device Tree
    https://github.com/retiredtab/android_device_samsung_gts2-common-selinux
    https://github.com/retiredtab/android_device_samsung_gts210wifi

Vendor
    https://github.com/retiredtab/proprietary_vendor_samsung-selinux

In addition, there is a repo diff file for device-specific tweaks needed to work and a roomservice.xml (local manifest file) file so you can build this rom yourself. The other patch required for tcp/ip is at https://github.com/DerpFest-11/pack...mmit/22fd53a977eeaf4e36be7bf6358ecf2c2737fa5e
    Q2. Is this ROM suitable as a daily driver?A2. It might be, depending on your requirements. You would need to try it yourself, with your preferred apps, to see if suits your purposes. I've been using it myself since mid August 2021 with no major issues.
    Q3. What do I do if my app xyz doesn't work?A3. I can't help diagnose problems with random apps I know nothing about. If the app is critically important to you and it doesn't work on this ROM, go back to a ROM where it did work.
    Q4. Why is this ROM laggy and/or buggy?A4. The device will be noticeably slower if you're using any Gapps package. Consider going gapps-free. A lot of apps will work without Google's services, or there exist alternatives that will. Check out F-Droid, Aurora Store, NewPipe, etc.
    Q5. What TWRP should I use?A5. You MUST use TWRP 3.5.2_9. Get it from

https://dl.twrp.me/gts210wifi/
    Q6. Why should I use this ROM?A6. You don't have to! If you don't like it, go back to your old ROM.
    Q7. Will you offer monthly updates with security patches?A7. We plan to do so. Yogi555 will try to update the ROM with the monthly security patches after LineageOS has released them, free time permitting. Each monthly build will be tested to make sure all the "What works" functionality listed in post #1 still works, before it's made available (which might in some cases delay the release).
    Q8. I'm a newbie. Can you provide step by step instructions?A8. We simply don't have the time to do this, but there are lots of tutorials, videos, etc online showing how to flash custom ROMs and how to deal with common problems. Newbie questions are also accepted in the XDA General Questions and Answers forum. Having said that, @pflyaz has kindly make a guide in in post #16.
    Q9. Can I report a bug with respect to the ROM?A9. Yes, but you need to supply the following information. If you don't, I won't look at it.

Provide an adb logcat of the problem, and if possible describe how to reproduce it. Note that I can't help if it involves downloading any app I don't already use that requires payment or creating a userid/password.

To get a logcat, open a terminal window on your PC, connect your device to it via USB, and do this:

Bash:
    # clear the logcat first
    adb logcat -c
    # start logcat trace
    adb logcat > problem.txt
    # reproduce problem
    # wait until problem has occurred,
    # then stop trace by hitting ctrl-c then zip the problem.txt file
    # before uploading it.
    Q10. How long will you build 18.1 for this device?A10. For now, 18.1 will be built for all of 2022. After that, we will make a decision depending on a number of factors.
    Q11. Do I need to erase everything and format my data before installing this ROM for the first time?A11. Under most circumstances, yes.

If you're coming from stock Samsung Android, or an earlier version of LineageOS, or a different custom ROM, you MUST 'clean flash': boot to TWRP recovery, wipe system, data, dalvik/art cache, and cache partitions, then Format Data, then install this ROM.

If you don't do this you're likely to run into problems, such as getting stuck at the boot animation for more than 5 minutes.

The ONLY exception is that if you are coming from LOS 18.1 with the April 5 2022 security patch or later, you can dirty flash the latest security patch build.
    Q12. What Gapps should I use?A12. Your choice! There are several well-known Gapps packages, such as NikGapps, BiTGapps, OpenGapps, and MindTheGapps. OpenGapps is being removed as per post #14. Do your own research as to what is the most reliable gapps option for you.

I recommend installing the SMALLEST version of any of these, preferably with just the minimum Google services needed to access the Play Store and run apps that depend on Google services.

You could also consider Google alternatives, such as Aurora Store, which mirrors the Google Play Store apps but doesn't need any Google services itself. Many Play Store apps do not actually depend on Google services.

If you are going to install any Gapps package, follow the installation instructions given for that particular package.
    Q13. I'm having problems with Gapps. Can you tell me why it's not working?A13. I can't answer any questions about Gapps, because I don't use them. Ask your questions on the XDA thread for the Gapps package you're using.
    Q14. Why isn't my post answered?A14. There are several possible reasons: the question is answered in the FAQ (in which case it will be ignored completely); or it involves apps or operating systems that I don't use; or it's about Gapps, which I don't use; or I simply have not had time to answer any questions.
    Q15. What speed up/optimization tips do you suggest?A15. These steps can make a big difference to performance:
    • Turn off animations. Go to Settings > System > Developer options, scroll down to the Drawing section, and set Window, Transition and Animator scale all to "Animation off".
    • Don't install Gapps unless you depend on something that only Google is providing. Use Aurora Store to get your preferred Play Store apps - they will all be available on Aurora Store. You can choose to access this anonymously or use a Google account.
    • Don't run more than two apps at the same time. You can probably listen to music in the background and use a web browser at the same time.
    • Use a web browser with built-in adblock and privacy features, such as Brave.
    • Use NewPipe to watch your streaming content. It has built in adblock so you don't have to watch forced ads.
    • Look for apps that are open source, ad-free and lightweight.
    Q16. Does this ROM support Magisk so I can root my device?A16. Magisk works with this ROM as reported by beta testsers, but that could change with any revision and changes by Google. However I don't use it myself and can't help with any related issues. Direct any questions about Magisk to the XDA Magisk forum.
    Q17. Will this ROM ever become official?A17. Never. Official maintainers have onerous responsibilities, and I know my device trees, code organization and git commits will NOT meet LineageOS standards. I'm not able or willing to take on the responsibilities and commit the extra time to supporting an official build.
    Q18. What is the difference between this ROM and others?A18. This ROM tries to be pure LineageOS with little or no modification. Other ROMs may come with a different UI, different bundled apps, etc.
    Q19. Will there be any major 18.1 code modifications in the future?A19. I don't anticipate any major modifications. There may be some slight tweaking to the SEpolicy, small bug fixes and minor code cleanup, but all the hard work - getting the rom up and running, and fixing all the major bugs - has been done. This doesn't mean the code is perfect or well organized, but I won't be making any major changes.
    Q20. Why did you fork the trees?A20. I wanted my own private branch where I could make changes that would only affect my own personal builds.
    Q21. Can you build a variant of this device? For example, a LTE or S-pen version?A21. I cannot and will not try to build for a variant device if I don't physically have that device. I have to be able to boot and test it myself, and there's no guarantee that I can get those variant features working. So I will NEVER build T715, T810 and T815.
    Q22. Can I load this ROM on a variant device like LTE or S-pen version?A22. This ROM is for the device explicitly listed and will only work on that device. Do not try to install it on any other device.

ONLY if you are an advanced user and understand TWRP, adb, odin, heimdall, etc, you could try loading it on a LTE or S-pen variant by modifying the updater-script, but be warned: there are likely to be problems, including a bricked device, bootloops, or the ROM not being able to support the functionality of LTE/S-pen.
    Q23. Does this ROM have any wifi connection issues?A23. This ROM's wifi has been stable on the specified device ever since lpedia and I determined the root cause of the wifi problems back in July 2021 and re-installed the original S2 network 'blobs' with LOS 17.1.
    Q24. Is this ROM secure so I can do financial transactions?A24. Although Android monthly security patches do improve general security, this ROM's outdated kernel and old proprietary vendor blobs/drivers will NEVER get updates of any kind, and could have significant security holes.

In addition, although the ROM is SElinux enforcing, there's a good chance that the rules written (about 800+ lines of code) have some errors.

If the device is rooted, this would further weaken the security.

With this information, it's up to you to make an informed decision about whether you trust this ROM to be secure enough for your financial transactions.
    Q25. Okay, I understand the consequences and willing to take the risks outlined, now where can I find the BETA rom?A25. Downloads are at

https://sourceforge.net/projects/retiredtab/files/SM-T810/18.1/