CRdroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!
First time installing CRdroid to your Galaxy Grand Prime, or coming from another ROM:
1) Copy CRdroid zip, gapps zip to your device
2) Boot into Recovery
3) Wipe cache, system, & data (or just cache & system for a dirty flash).
4) Flash ROM
8) Flash gapps
9) Boot up
Upgrading from earlier version of CRdroid:
The only difference between clean flash as above and upgrading is you just wipe system & cache, leaving data. Everything else is the same. ***Remember to always clean flash before reporting problems. Clean flashing is always the best method of ROM install.
You need to flash GApps every-time you flash the ROM.
Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running the included kernel
- have installed any mods such as Xposed!
- have modified system files
- AOSPA (Paranoid Android)
- Many others... (if you're feeling upset being out of the thanks list just send a PM )
Tested on XCU. Everything seems to work really well. Battery life is terrible. But camera works. Ram is also not that great (At least compared to LOS 15.1 by Clyden) Haven't got much time to test everything..
Screenshot attached below.