You are going to build roms for GPHi vince2678,
Thanks for your release!
The Camera app don't have option to save photos/videos to sdcard?
Other question: do you have a tutorial to compile/build YOUR custom rom (from your github Galaxy-MSM8916) for fortunave3g (eg: how I compile/build your custom rom like dotOS-o-j2-20181010-NIGHTLY-fortunave3g.zip)? I would like to pull and compile/build your changes to test on my device.
Ps: I'm a Linux user (Ubuntu 18.04).
** Disclaimer I am not responsible if flashing this ROM bricks your phone or causes thermonuclear war and ends the world as we know it. You have been warned.
- ROM Target Device: Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime SM-S920L | SM-G530H | SM-G530FZ | SM-G530M | SM-G530MU | SM-G530P | SM-G530T | SM-G530T1 | SM-G530W
- ROM Status: Testing
- ROM OS: DotOS 2.X
- Project GitHub Repositories: https://github.com/Galaxy-MSM8916
- Project Gerrit Review site: https://review.msm8916.com/
- Telegram Channel (for ROM build/completion notifications): https://telegram.me/Samsung_MSM89XX
- Telegram Group (for Q&A): https://telegram.me/joinchat/AJrZvz_pGY7Pvfis9kzMwA
Verify your device codename before downloading any firmwares or recovery images for your device. Any device not on this list is not supported on this thread: If you install firmware from this list onto an unsupported device, any issues are your responsibility entirely, and I am not obligated to help in any way.
[B]SM-G530T/T1/W[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]gprimelte[/B][/COLOR] [B]SM-G530P[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]gprimeltespr[/B][/COLOR] [B]SM-S920L[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]gprimeltetfnvzw[/B][/COLOR] [B]SM-G530MU[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]gprimeltezt[/B][/COLOR] [B]SM-G530FZ[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]gprimeltexx[/B][/COLOR] [B]SM-G530M[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]fortunalteub[/B][/COLOR] [B]SM-G530H (XX)[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]fortuna3g[/B][/COLOR] [B]SM-G530H (XC)[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]fortunave3g[/B][/COLOR]
* Download a recent .zip file from the links above for your device.
* Reboot into recovery mode [Press Power+Volume Up+Home].
* Wipe your data and cache partition (equivalent to doing a Factory Reset)
if you are coming from a stock ROM.
* Either: Plug in your phone into your computer, copy the zip file to a location on your Internal or External Storage on a device, click Install on TWRP on your phone and locate the zip file in the phone, or:
* Plug in your phone into your computer, and open Advanced->ADB Sideload on TWRP on your phone and swipe the slider to enter sideload mode.
Then open a command prompt/terminal on your computer in the folder you put the file by Shift-Clicking (Shift+Right Click) and selecting "Open Command Prompt/Terminal Here" (you will need to have adb installed) and type:
adb sideload name_of_zip.zip
to sideload the file. Replace name_of_zip.zip with the name of the file. If you are running Linux you may need to type adb kill-server and use sudo adb sideload if you get an `Insufficient Permissions` error.
* Download and flash GApps in the same way.
[B]* Install samsung device drivers and then the adb utils from here:[/B] [url]https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2588979[/url] [b]* Then enable developer mode, connect your phone to usb, and from [B]cmd[/B] paste this command:[/b] [I]adb logcat > %userprofile%/Desktop/logcat.txt[/I] [b]then try to reproduce the bug.[/b] [b]* The logcat file will be on your desktop.[/b]
[b]* Install the adb utils from your distribution's package manager and execute the command:[/b] [I]adb logcat > ~/logcat.txt[/I] [b]then try to reproduce the bug.[/b] [b]* The logcat file will be on your home directory.[/b]
* Submit the logcat here on the forums, or on the Telegram group.
* If you cant connect the device through adb on windows because the drivers, connect the device over wifi, enable adb over network on the quick setting tiles, and type:
adb connect [ip address here]
And then the adb logcat command for windows.
[B] * RIL (in-call audio, messaging, [I]data possibly[/I]) * Bluetooth (including audio) * WiFi * Audio (music, etc) * Camera (including video recording) * Flash * Sensors * GPS [/B]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B]All devices[/B][/COLOR] * [B][[COLOR="Red"]BUG[/COLOR]][/B] [B] Encryption does not work. This is indefinitely broken[/B]
[COLOR="Black"][B]10/10/2018[/B][/COLOR] * [B][[COLOR="Green"]NOTE[/COLOR]][/B] [B] First working image(s) built. [/B]