• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[UNOFFICIAL][ROM] Ground Zero Validus 8.1.0 for Galaxy J5 [SM-J500H/F/FN/G/M/Y]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jenslody

Jun 13, 2017
Good night, jenslody. How do I put nanodroid?:confused:
It should work the same way as for other roms, except that this one already has signature spoofing included (probably needed if you want to use microG instead of Gapps), see the first post of this thread for instructions how to use it with microG.
If you want to use NanoDroid systemless, I suggest using Magisk 16.6 beta, it should work flawlessly.
For the installation process of NanoDroid, you should switch to it's thread.
There are too many possible setup scenarios to answer here.
I personally only use the custom microG apks's by @Setialpha (many thanks for it by the way) to pass safetynet, because I want them as "real" (user) apps, so I do not need to reinstall the packages, that rely on googles push-service, like e.g. Threema, if I break Magisk while testing it (happens from time to time, while debugging in the internal test group).

harrysantana

Jun 15, 2014
Santos
It should work the same way as for other roms, except that this one already has signature spoofing included (probably needed if you want to use microG instead of Gapps), see the first post of this thread for instructions how to use it with microG.
If you want to use NanoDroid systemless, I suggest using Magisk 16.6 beta, it should work flawlessly.
For the installation process of NanoDroid, you should switch to it's thread.
There are too many possible setup scenarios to answer here.
I personally only use the custom microG apks's by @Setialpha (many thanks for it by the way) to pass safetynet, because I want them as "real" (user) apps, so I do not need to reinstall the packages, that rely on googles push-service, like e.g. Threema, if I break Magisk while testing it (happens from time to time, while debugging in the internal test group).

What's the procedure for using microG, because I'm not getting it.
Please, if you can explain.

jenslody

Jun 13, 2017
What's the procedure for using microG, because I'm not getting it.
Please, if you can explain.
I extracted gms-core and droidguard-helper from naonodroid-zip and installed the as user-apps, the rest of the needed microG apps on my device are from f-droid.
I used terminal-systemizer from Magisk-modules to systemize both to pass safetynet, but make it systemless, so it survives an OTA-update.

But that's just my way, because I mess around with debugging Magisk.

Normally you can use NanoDroid "the normal way", everything you need to know is in its thread (link posted above).

Reactions: Ali jouhara

kemalos

Aug 15, 2008
Hi, i have problem.
what i did;
. with odin install TWRP-3.2.1-lineage-15.1_j38_20180725_j5lte.tar
. full wipe
. install rom , wipe cache , restart to recovery, install open_gapps-arm-8.1-micro-20180815.zip, wipe cache, restart to recovery, install magisk
. restart to system but stuck at V with wolf gif.
Any solutions
Thanks

Edit: I did all to stock 6.0.1 rom
After all i tried to isntall mm BL_J500FXXU1BQB2 and MODEM_J500FXXU1BQB2 with odin and repeat above steps. But it still same.

Last edited:

jenslody

Jun 13, 2017
Hi, i have problem.
what i did;
. full wipe
. install rom , wipe cache , restart to recovery, install open_gapps-arm-8.1-micro-20180815.zip, wipe cache, restart to recovery, install magisk
Any solutions
ThanksHi, i have problem.
what i did;
. full wipe
Any solutions
Thanks
Try without gapps first and if that works, try gzr- or mindthegapps.
I don't use gapps, so not much help from me at the moment.

kemalos

Aug 15, 2008
Hi, you are rigth it worked when i installed only the rom. But ofter rest to system and installed the gapps (both of them) it did not work properly. cant find solution

kenjiYa

Aug 25, 2016
Camera has bug to my j500h and I experience lag to the latest update. I'm using a nano gapps

Attachments

• IMG_20180820_073518.jpg
    IMG_20180820_073518.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 283
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts