Thanks, can you say, where are Generic Drivers for Android to find? Or should I take a Linux driver? How are drivers to install in Android?
I would not waste my time with this.
This device uses outdated 7.x< Android, so it had got no vendor. All things can be found there: https://github.com/gtel3g
[B][U]Disclaimer:[/U][/B] I am not responsible for any damage to you your device. Everything you do, you do on your own risk!
LineageOS 14.1 (formerly known as CyanogenMod) ROM is based on the Android stock ROM released by Google, which the LineageOS team modifies.
Credits go to the LineageOS team for making this ROM available to many devices and to independent developers like Ma3a_XaTa for porting this ROM to the Tab E SM-T561.
1. Boot to TWRP 3 (Power + Home + Volume Up) and Swipe to allow modifications
Note: Make sure to Backup EFS and Modem to Micro SD Card in TWRP.
2. Wipe > Advanced Wipe > (Select Dalvik Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage, Cache ONLY) > Swipe to WIPE
3. Install > Select Storage > Micro SD Card > Select lineage-14.1-20180419-UNOFFICIAL-gtel3g.zip
4. Add More Zips > open_gapps-arm-7.1-pico-2018xxxx.zip
5. Add More Zips > keys.zip
6. Swipe to confirm flash and wait for 5-10 mins
7. After the Flash process DO NOT restart system.
8. Go back to Install > Install Image > boot.img > Select Boot Partition > Swipe to confirm flash
9. After the boot.img has been flashed DO NOT restart system IF you want Root.
10. Go back to Install > Install Zip > SR3-SuperSU-v2.82-SR3-20170813133244.zip > Swipe to confirm flash
11. Now Restart System.
12. Wait 10-15 mins, it will take some time.
13. Enjoy Lineage OS!
[B][U]Miscellaneous:[/U][/B] [URL="https://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-t560-galaxy-tab-e-96-wifi/download-mode/"]HowTo bring the Tab to DownloadMode[/URL]