[UNOFFICIAL][ROM] LineageOS 14.1 for Galaxy Tab E [SM-T561/SM-T560]

Search This thread

N00B1OOO

Feb 27, 2021
Hello,

i am sorry but i have no idea.

You can search for some generic drivers but honestly it will not work.

Sorry.
BR
P

Super022

May 24, 2022
Hello,

i am sorry but i have no idea.

You can search for some generic drivers but honestly it will not work.

Sorry.
BR
P
Thanks, can you say, where are Generic Drivers for Android to find? Or should I take a Linux driver? How are drivers to install in Android?

Does perhaps opengapps include Drivers, so the Stick will probably Work with one of the bigger packages of opengapps?

N00B1OOO

Feb 27, 2021
Thanks, can you say, where are Generic Drivers for Android to find? Or should I take a Linux driver? How are drivers to install in Android?

Does perhaps opengapps include Drivers, so the Stick will probably Work with one of the bigger packages of opengapps?
I would not waste my time with this.

Wizbizz

Jul 3, 2022
Hello everyone, I am in desperate need for a stock rom for the sm-t561. A flash file that is feasible with TWRP. If anyone has this file, please do send me the link.

hadis9900

Jun 29, 2018
Is it necessary to install softkey.zip and boot.img?
I am Installed TWRP 3.6
Is there any problem installing this version Of Twrp 3.6

hadis9900

Jun 29, 2018
1-2 hours have passed
But it is still stuck on this page
It is still being launched
It is still booting
(I am Have T561)
Video : https://s24.picofile.com/file/8451339034/MOV01456.mp4.html

In one word:
Finally, I tried to install Android 7.1.2, but I said above my problem
It seems that these 4 (LinaegeOS - ViperOS - AOKP - dotOS) ROMs are defective and have problems
But Android ROM 6.0.1. 5.1.1 was installed and booted without any problems

I think there is a problem with the kernel ROM
And it is possible that the kernel of 4 (LinaegeOS - ViperOS - AOKP - dotOS) ROMs is the same and it has a problem with the t561 model

MuriloJG

Jun 15, 2020
Hello, guys. I wonder if anybody can help me.
I've installed this ROM and also ViperOS just fine on my T-560, both working great, but also in both ROMs my Wifi disconnects all the time, saying my password is wrong. Any ideia what's happening?
Thank you very much

mollie2999

Aug 19, 2022
Thanks man, the UI is pretty fluid, some app can glitch but weren't compatible on the stock ROM. So it's all good

Leon Unger

Dec 13, 2014
Code:
[B][U]Disclaimer:[/U][/B]
I am not responsible for any damage to you your device. Everything you do, you do on your own risk!

Last year I got a Galaxy Tab E (SM-T560) from Samsung for free as gift to my new mobile phone.
Unfortunately the ROMs for SM-T560NU tabs are not working on that device, but I found a working ROM of LineageOS 14.1 (Android Nougat 7.1.2) on the following page:

Just installed it to my tab and it seems working well!

I used the instructions from a comment at the bottom of the page:

Good luck and enjoy! :)

Code:
[B][U]Miscellaneous:[/U][/B]
[URL="https://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-t560-galaxy-tab-e-96-wifi/download-mode/"]HowTo bring the Tab to DownloadMode[/URL]
I´ve been using for two months. The only issue i´ve got was the 3G/4G connection got down some time to time . This amount of time varies, so i want to know if have outhere some kind of correction.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    [B][U]Disclaimer:[/U][/B]
    I am not responsible for any damage to you your device. Everything you do, you do on your own risk!

Last year I got a Galaxy Tab E (SM-T560) from Samsung for free as gift to my new mobile phone.
    Unfortunately the ROMs for SM-T560NU tabs are not working on that device, but I found a working ROM of LineageOS 14.1 (Android Nougat 7.1.2) on the following page:

LineageOS 14.1 (formerly known as CyanogenMod) ROM is based on the Android stock ROM released by Google, which the LineageOS team modifies.

Credits go to the LineageOS team for making this ROM available to many devices and to independent developers like Ma3a_XaTa for porting this ROM to the Tab E SM-T561.

Just installed it to my tab and it seems working well!

I used the instructions from a comment at the bottom of the page:

Prerequisites:
    1. Make sure you have TWRP 3 installed (HowTo)
    2. Move the downloaded files to your Micro SD Card (>4GB recommended)
    3. >50% battery charge
    4. Some patience.

Installation:
    1. Boot to TWRP 3 (Power + Home + Volume Up) and Swipe to allow modifications
    Note: Make sure to Backup EFS and Modem to Micro SD Card in TWRP.
    2. Wipe > Advanced Wipe > (Select Dalvik Cache, System, Data, Internal Storage, Cache ONLY) > Swipe to WIPE
    3. Install > Select Storage > Micro SD Card > Select lineage-14.1-20180419-UNOFFICIAL-gtel3g.zip
    4. Add More Zips > open_gapps-arm-7.1-pico-2018xxxx.zip
    5. Add More Zips > keys.zip
    6. Swipe to confirm flash and wait for 5-10 mins
    7. After the Flash process DO NOT restart system.
    8. Go back to Install > Install Image > boot.img > Select Boot Partition > Swipe to confirm flash
    9. After the boot.img has been flashed DO NOT restart system IF you want Root.
    10. Go back to Install > Install Zip > SR3-SuperSU-v2.82-SR3-20170813133244.zip > Swipe to confirm flash
    11. Now Restart System.
    12. Wait 10-15 mins, it will take some time.
    13. Enjoy Lineage OS!

Known bugs:
    - Charging while the device is off works, but does not show battery charge indicator animation.

Good luck and enjoy! :)

Code:
    [B][U]Miscellaneous:[/U][/B]
    [URL="https://www.hardreset.info/devices/samsung/samsung-t560-galaxy-tab-e-96-wifi/download-mode/"]HowTo bring the Tab to DownloadMode[/URL]
    Hints & Tips:
    1. To improve the speed of the tablet, turn of animations inside Developer Options.
    2. You can also install an app freezer called "Icebox" to temporarily disable RAM hungry apps like Facebook, Chrome etc.
    3. To ensure longer battery life, disable “double tap to wake” hidden somewhere in the settings (use the app called "Kernel Adiutor" from the Playstore).
    4. If you don’t plan to put a SIM on this thing or if you are having a SM-T560 only, put it in airplane mode and then turn on your WiFI when needed. Turn of GPS/location or even sync when not necessary.
    5. Disable "Adaptive Display" in the settings. It seems to make the tablet slower.
    6. Improve the battery life of the tab by using an app called “L Speed“ (available in Playstore).

link https://drive.google.com/open?id=1N8U2u88BGY2vMeUq0t4xTKXqYjsjyQve

instructions:
    wipe normal
    install rom
    install gaaps
    install magisk

rebbot and tell me if works,
    Hello everybody,

It took me a lot of time to find a working version for the T560. To make it easier for you I created a Dropbox share with all what is needed. I collected the files from different sources.The installation steps are simple:

1. First install TWRP on the device via Odin --> "AP".
    2. Copy files (3+4+5) to SD
    3. Put SD into the device and start TWRP (Recoverymode)
    4. Wipe everything, except SD
    5. Install boot.img in boot --> NO reboot
    6. Install Lineage 14.1 --> NO reboot
    7. install Magisk 21.0 (probably a new version will work too)
    8. Start the system and have fun.

I've been using it for 2 months and everything works fine so far, I only use it for watching Videos on Netflix or VLC, despite being a newer Android it only has 1GB of RAM so don't expect miracles.

Of course I'm not responsible if anything breaks or stops working properly, the responsibility is not mine!

Enjoy it and thanks to all who created the files i used!