[UNOFFICIAL][ROM] LineageOS 15.1 for Galaxy ON7 [SM-G600FY/F]

Search This thread

vishnu_chalil

Feb 2, 2018
When will the official 15.1 version for Samsung j7 prime be launched. Can someone please give me a update about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: jiban899

Lucas046

Jan 30, 2019
Estou tendo um problema com a ligação, não ouço a pessoa nem ela a mim!! Se possível conserte-o. Grato

Feb 4, 2016
Installed it, camera not working (stock open and crashed, installed the gcam from gapps and have horrible image and it stucks, not saving).
Reinstalled with both nano and super, without success.

Any help?

OldKnight

Dec 4, 2017
With this custom rom or others, can I use the SD card as internal storage? The original rom from Samsumg (6.0.1 in Brazil) does not allow this.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.0 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • Video recording
    • Camera
    • GPS
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth

Known issuses:
    • You tell me

Contributors:
    • garylawwd - 50E

Credits:
    • vince2678
    • minz1
    • vlw
    • Danil_e71

Instructions:
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.
    Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
    restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [UNOFFICIAL][ROM] LineageOS 15.1 for Galaxy ON7 [SM-G600FY/F], ROM for the Android General

Contributors
    Dyneteve
    Source Code: https://github.com/Galaxy-MSM8916

ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information

Created 2018-03-29
    Last Updated 2018-04-25
    Fix these two major bugs one is volte and camera plzz fix these asap

Camera works, you downloaded a old build + and don't ask about volte
    Bro i know how to take screenshots i was asking screenshots of the ROM bro, and suggest any other stable ROMS if possible
    thanks anyway
    Oh. Okay. You can find screenshots in this group .
    call functionality is not working kindly resolve it.
    That doesn't sound right. Unless you're trying to call using Jio, it works fine. For Jio use Jio4GVoice app.
    Is there any solution for this? :confused:

i dont knw i am facing the same issue :(

Use older build from the download link or use RR from the other thread as it's built from same old source. You'll encounter few bugs though which are fixed in this release.