[UNOFFICIAL][ROM] LineageOS/Go 16.0 for Grand Prime [S920L/G530H/FZ/M/MU/P/T/T1/W]

Search This thread

polirojo

Nov 4, 2014
msm8916.com is completely down. Is there any other site/link to download latest builds? :fingers-crossed:
Thanks

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I managed to get the latest build (20190606) working on SM-G530BT. I got RIL fixed by adding some missing lines to build.prop. In-call audio for both SIMs works fine, either via handset, loudspeaker, or headphones. I also needed to build a custom kernel with proper device tree blobs. Won't go too much technical here.
If anyone's interested, I can upload said kernel here. It's flash and forget. lol

OP: Reverting this commit should probably fix RIL for everyone. That's where I got the missing build.prop lines from.

Plz upload audio call issue fix in pie

Try adding these lines to the end of your build.prop:

Code:
ro.telephony.default_network=9
ro.multisim.simslotcount=2
ro.telephony.ril.config=simactivation
telephony.lteOnCdmaDevice=0
persist.radio.multisim.config=dsds
rild.libpath2=/system/lib/libsec-ril-dsds.so

Reactions: Bloodphase28

crisclari

Sep 20, 2019
A question for the developer of the rom Lineageos 16, when will the rom Lineageos 16 be for the Samsung galaxy Grand Prime SM-G530H, official or unofficial?:)

AlanG114

Nov 26, 2020
Don't Work On SM-G530M

I try to install it on TWRP and say Error 7 :confused: I don't know what i'm making bad

Hash995

Feb 1, 2021
Dose not work all the rom for Sm-s920l dose not work it stuck in boot inmaton for three hours and phone get hot i traid every thing

Ther is good rom before lineage os 13 was work but new it doesn't exist

White7Widow

Sep 18, 2012
Download link is not working. Can someone give me a mirror with SM-G530FZ (gprimeltexx) go buils, gapps and last twrp please?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Code:
    ** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible if flashing this ROM bricks your
       phone or causes thermonuclear war  and ends the
        world as we know it. You have been warned.

ROM Information

Device Names

Verify your device codename before downloading any firmwares or recovery images for your device. Any device not on this list is not supported on this thread: If you install firmware from this list onto an unsupported device, any issues are your responsibility entirely, and I am not obligated to help in any way.

Code:
    [B]SM-G530T/T1/W[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]gprimelte[/B][/COLOR]
    [B]SM-G530P[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]gprimeltespr[/B][/COLOR]
    [B]SM-S920L[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]gprimeltetfnvzw[/B][/COLOR]
    [B]SM-G530MU[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]gprimeltezt[/B][/COLOR]
    [B]SM-G530FZ[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]gprimeltexx[/B][/COLOR]
    [B]SM-G530M[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]fortunalteub[/B][/COLOR]
    [B]SM-G530H (XX)[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]fortuna3g[/B][/COLOR]
    [B]SM-G530H (XC)[/B] - [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][B]fortunave3g[/B][/COLOR]

Download

If you are completely new to flashing custom ROMs and have no idea how to begin, start by downloading a TWRP image for your device from the link below and flash it using the ODIN tool (see Instructions below). You cannot flash a custom ROM over stock recovery, so downloading a custom recovery is the first thing you will need to do:

ROM Downloads can be found at:

You will probably need to install GApps (Google Apps Suite) as well if you want access to Play Store, and other Google apps. There are two versions:

Instructions

Installation via recovery (TWRP/LineageOS Recovery)
    * Download a recent .zip file from the links above for your device.

* Reboot into recovery mode [Press Power+Volume Up+Home].

* Wipe your data and cache partition (equivalent to doing a Factory Reset)
    if you are coming from a stock ROM.

* Either: Plug in your phone into your computer, copy the zip file to a location on your Internal or External Storage on a device, click Install on TWRP on your phone and locate the zip file in the phone, or:

* Plug in your phone into your computer, and open Advanced->ADB Sideload on TWRP on your phone and swipe the slider to enter sideload mode.
    Then open a command prompt/terminal on your computer in the folder you put the file by Shift-Clicking (Shift+Right Click) and selecting "Open Command Prompt/Terminal Here" (you will need to have adb installed) and type:

adb sideload name_of_zip.zip

to sideload the file. Replace name_of_zip.zip with the name of the file. If you are running Linux you may need to type adb kill-server and use sudo adb sideload if you get an `Insufficient Permissions` error.

* Download and flash GApps in the same way.

How to provide logcats

Under Windows:

Code:
    [B]* Install samsung device drivers and then
     the adb utils from here:[/B]

[url]https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2588979[/url]

[b]* Then enable developer mode, connect your phone to usb,
     and from [B]cmd[/B] paste this command:[/b]

[I]adb logcat > %userprofile%/Desktop/logcat.txt[/I]

[b]then try to reproduce the bug.[/b]

[b]* The logcat file will be on your desktop.[/b]

Under Linux:

Code:
    [b]* Install the adb utils from your distribution's
     package manager and execute the command:[/b]

[I]adb logcat > ~/logcat.txt[/I]

[b]then try to reproduce the bug.[/b]

[b]* The logcat file will be on your home directory.[/b]

* Submit the logcat here on the forums, or on the Telegram group.

* If you cant connect the device through adb on windows because the drivers, connect the device over wifi, enable adb over network on the quick setting tiles, and type:

Code:
    adb connect [ip address here]

And then the adb logcat command for windows.

FAQ

Q: Are you taking device requests?
    A: No.

Q: Are you accepting feature requests?

Q: Can you make XXX ROM as well as LOS?

Q: Can I throw money at you?
    A: Most certainly. Donations are always welcome.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [UNOFFICIAL][ROM] LineageOS/Go 16.0 for Grand Prime [S920L/G530H/FZ/M/MU/P/T/T1/W], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime

Contributors
    vince2678, minz1, vlw, Danil_e71
    Source Code: https://github.com/Galaxy-MSM8916

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: >= 5.0 (Lollipop)
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2018-09-26
    Last Updated 2018-10-10
    New builds are up (20181117) for all devices.

A few changes/fixes i can remember:

- Proper serial number is displayed in Settings

- Dark theme now works

- November security fixes

- New stock launcher (QuickStep)
    New images are up for all devices. There are too many threads for me to update all the OPs forall of them, and no one reads those anyways.

A few changes/fixes i can remember:

- Sim detection issue is now fixed, and possibly in call audio for dual sim devices.

- RIL/Telephony works for P builds.

- Audio works fully for P builds.

- Bluetooth mac address is now read from efs and set proper.

- A lot of backend server and repo/device tree stuff that is not user visible, e.g cleaning up, rom support, e.g bringing dotOS, setting up github uploads and transferring artifacts there, etc.

- As a consequence, download server no longer hosts artifacts. Using the dl server will redirect to github releases, where the artifacts for most of the builds within the past ~ 1 year are hosted. Any builds before then were lost with the previous download server (s).

I've tried to issue builds for all devices and their variants within the last week. I haven't been well for a while, and working on this for this long continuously takes a lot out of me, so I'll be going on hiatus for an undefined period of time to rest, recover and take some me to focus on other things. Please don't PM me or mention me here or on telegram or email me, or contact me on github or wherever else i can be found, i really would like not to be bothered.

The server will remain up.

Fz? Will you support it?

Please add support for fortuna3g

Please don't spam the thread with requests, this is only an alpha build. I'll add support for other devices once I've done some testing myself.

Great keep up the work.
    By the way you are only supporting one device or it is just like alpha stage?

Yes, just an alpha stage. More devices will be added later.
    Reserved

What works

Code:
    [B]
    [STRIKE]* RIL (in-call audio, messaging, [I]data possibly[/I])[/STRIKE]
    * Bluetooth (including audio)
    * WiFi
    * Audio (music, etc)
    * Camera (including video recording)
    * Flash
    * Sensors
    * GPS
    [/B]

Known Issues

Code:
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B]SM-G530P | SM-S920L [/B][/COLOR]
    * [B][[COLOR="Red"]BUG[/COLOR]][/B] [B] In-call audio is buggy (there's a persistent ring tone during calls).[/B]

Code:
    [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B]All devices[/B][/COLOR]
    * [B][[COLOR="Red"]BUG[/COLOR]][/B] [B] Audio is buggy (music playback through speaker/headphones in particular) [/B]
    * [B][[COLOR="Red"]BUG[/COLOR]][/B] [B] RIL (telephony) is broken [/B]
    * [B][[COLOR="Red"]BUG[/COLOR]][/B] [B] NFC does not work. This is indefinitely broken[/B]
    * [B][[COLOR="Red"]BUG[/COLOR]][/B] [B] Encryption does not work. This is indefinitely broken[/B]

Changelog

Code:
    [COLOR="Black"][B]27/09/2018[/B][/COLOR]
    * [B][[COLOR="Green"]FIX[/COLOR]][/B] [B] WiFi should be working on the latest build [/B]

Code:
    [COLOR="Black"][B]26/09/2018[/B][/COLOR]
    * [B][[COLOR="Green"]NOTE[/COLOR]][/B] [B] First working image built. [/B]