• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[UNOFFICIAL][ROM][Pixel 3 XL][9.0_r47] Colt OS - Enigma for Crosshatch [12 Aug 2019]

beanaman

Oct 17, 2013
Thanks for the feedback, the plan is to have it updated on a monthly basis at a minimum.
So glad to have you in the pixel 3/3 XL community. Anxiously awaiting a new blueline release. Can't wait to give you some feedback for that device. Thank you so much for what you have done. i truly appreciate it.

nick491

Jun 27, 2008
That's first build. We release first build as unofficial to get feedback. If everything is fine then we go for official from next version.

Nitin
I'm actually happy with this ROM Project. @nitin.chobhe I've used a lot of the ROM's you support/roll out from mako, to shamu, and now, finally crosshatch.

I was real excited about Bootleggers when I first got this device a few weeks ago but it looks like that ROM has been termed for crosshatch. I've tried DU 3.4, AOSiP 9 (20190722), and Scorpion. I tried Scorpion but it didn't have a network display option. Switched back to AOSiP but it looks like that one's losing support as well.

Never tried ColtOS on shamu so I'm kind of stoked to try it out. Thanks!

Sent from my crosshatch using XDA Labs

Reactions: nitin.chobhe

nitin.chobhe

Recognized Contributor
Jan 3, 2013
Pune
Guys, everyone gets a message when they boot the system - about an internal android error?
Read the third post

Another question, I can’t find the default setting for the screen tones - natural, etc.
It would be under Colt Decorators

I'm actually happy with this ROM Project. @nitin.chobhe I've used a lot of the ROM's you support/roll out from mako, to shamu, and now, finally crosshatch.

I was real excited about Bootleggers when I first got this device a few weeks ago but it looks like that ROM has been termed for crosshatch. I've tried DU 3.4, AOSiP 9 (20190722), and Scorpion. I tried Scorpion but it didn't have a network display option. Switched back to AOSiP but it looks like that one's losing support as well.

Never tried ColtOS on shamu so I'm kind of stoked to try it out. Thanks!

Sent from my crosshatch using XDA Labs
Thanks! Good to hear that and would love to have feedback about Colt OS from you :good:

Nitin

Reactions: nick491

zetsumeikuro

Jul 13, 2010
Greetings! Thanks for the new shiny toy to play with! When I go to DL the vendor.img with the link in post three I get an error message indicating the site is down. Just wanted to report this. Thanks again!