- Dec 14, 2010
* Your warranty is now void.
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this recovery
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, i will laugh at you.
Simple guide to use LineageOS 20 with Android 13 on Samsung Galaxy S21FE Snapdragon version (SM-G990B/DS)Should work also with Exynos version.
Unlock bootloader first:
Go to your phone → Settings → About Phone → Software information → Press Build number 6 times until you see the notice “You’re now a developer”
Go in Settings → Developer options → enable OEM unlocking
Power off your phone first. Then, connect a side of your USB to your PC/Laptop, keep pressing volume up and down together until you go to Download Mode. Put another side of the USB into your phone.
When you arrived at Download Mode, long press volume up until you see the black screen. Confirm to unlock the bootloader and you will erase your device.
- Flash recovery for snapdragon version, i'm using: OrangeFox Recovery
- Please do everything that is written for flashing recovery (Installation), u need to disable encryption and wipe data
- reboot and check if phone is on "hello screen"
Uncheck reboot after flash AP in Odin, unplug cable and then push vol - and power -> immiedietly after turn off download mode hold vol + and power and plug in cable -> now should work
Flash GSI image:First you need to download image from here: Image with Google Apps or find image here: all images here
Remember to use arm64 with b !
- Reboot to recovery
- Now u should see on PC when u connect via cable internal memory - copy image to folder, probably should be "Fox" or create new
- Touch files, find image
- Now select to flash System image
Post install settingsOn Phh Treble Settings set:
- Samsung features:
- Use alternate audio policy
- Enable stereo audio mode
- Enable extended brightness range
- Enable double tap to wake (if u want)
- Enable reversed wireless charging (if u want to reverse charge other device)
- Enable access to all cameras
- Enable extra sensors
- Misc features:
- On Display set rounded corners diameter to 44
- Force FPS to [email protected] if you want 120Hz refresh rate display
- On camera set expose aux cameras and force enable camera2api
- Dispaly with 120Hz
- WiFi (5GHz too)
- Sound with stereo
- Camera back and front
- RIL also works (mobile data checked)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Bluetooth audio (tested on Galaxy Buds 2)
- And probably rest of functions
- Google Pay app nor NFC
- Galaxy wearables
- Device have strange model build name, so most of the apps will be problematic.
Root image to flash after boot to GSI:
Boot image comes from G990BXXS2DVL1/G990BOXM2DVL1/G990BXXS2DVL1 version! (EUX) You need to create own root patched image if not use my stock samsung rom version that i have before GSI!
- Instal magisk
- copy image here to download to internal memory
- flash via recovery boot image
- go to magisk select yes for popup message