• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Unofficial] [SODP] Lineage 15.1 for Xperia X Performance [EOL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

janvantonder

Aug 17, 2007
I found by coincidence that a TWRP backup and restore gets rid of the "Your device has failed verification and will not work properly..." before boot-up.

Anyone have some advice on the problem with USB-OTG?

jediknight23

May 1, 2014
About Gcam,
Gcam_6.1.021_Advanced_V1.6-Fu24_5Lens-02c3 looks very promising.
However, all versions I tried have the same issue: After a short time of use, Gcam doesn't take photos anymore!
Only deinstalling, rebooting and then reinstalling Gcam app makes taking photos working (for a short time) again.

This is very annoying and so Gcam is de facto unusable!
Any idea what goes wrong, any suggestions?

Last edited:

leandrox

Nov 26, 2010
Seattle
Hi, and thanks for the work on this ROM.
I'm having a problem trying to install the OEM from TWRP. If I try to install the zip, or if I try to sideload it from my computer, it returns the "Invalid zip file format" error. I downloaded the zip three times and I always get the same error. Am I missing something here?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Rush

Apr 19, 2019
neuss
OnePlus 5T
I'm having a problem trying to install the OEM from TWRP. If I try to install the zip, or if I try to sideload it from my computer, it returns the "Invalid zip file format" error. I downloaded the zip three times and I always get the same error. Am I missing something here?
Extract it, it has a .img file for flashing to "OEM" in twrp

Reactions: leandrox

leandrox

Nov 26, 2010
Seattle
I've been testing this ROM and so far works like a charm. Thanks a lot for the great work on this.
I noticed a couple of minor issues that I'd like to bring up and see if there are already solutions/explanations:
- Whenever I have to reboot, it can take a while because the device kinda enters a bootloop and just boots after 3 or 4 rounds of the loop. Most of the times it's booting, the screen shows a messed up patttern of colors (instead of the LineageOS curve-and-circle). Should I worry about this?
- Every time the OS starts, I get messages that I should update G Play Services, which is already updated.
- Has anyone been able to pass the SafetyNet check in Magisk? BasicIntegrity passes but not the ctsProfile, even after installing a F8131 fingerprint through MagiskHide Props Config.
- Should I worry about the messages from Trust regarding the SELinux status (I already set it to Enforcing) and the "build" warning messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lineage 15.1 for Xperia X Performance
    Based on SODP

By Sjll

This is a stable and performance version

Download Link: AndroidFileHost
    Choose the file named "dora"
    OEM download : Link

How to flash:
    Flash official 41.3.A.2.149
    1. Wipe Data and flash in twrp
    2. Flash oem in SW_binaries_for_Xperia_Android_8.1.6.4_r1_v17_tone.zip
    3. Boot and Enjoy.

Feature: Performance, Stable, Gcam support.

Gcam recommend: MGC_6.1.009_MI8_A8.1+_V0_2.apk

For dual model
    Add this in build.prop
    Code:
        persist.multisim.config=dsds
        persist.radio.multisim.config=dsds
        ro.telephony.default_network=9,1

Source code: Github

Also thanks to:
    The LineageOS Team
    The CyanogenMod Team
    The SODP Team.
    Everyone involved in working and testing

XDA:DevDB Information
    Lineage 15.1 for the Sony Xperia X Performance

Contributors
    Sjll
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2020-03-26
    Last Updated 2020-3-26
    This rom's stability is better than the project treble.The QuickCharge is work and battary life is quite long.But it still has random reboot(seldom).

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

will we have orange fox recovery for "dora" or "x performance"
    I think the TWRP is enough and OrangeFox is based on the TWRP
    sorry for my bad English.. which one that i need to flash?. the dora file or OEM.. or both of them.. really sorry for my bad English ?
    Both
    Extract it, it has a .img file for flashing to "OEM" in twrp