[UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.2.3-0 [TREBLE][64bits]

Search This thread

zjunior06

Latest TWRP changelog :

New features of 3.2.3-0:
Changelog)

Download Link - 64 bits version (non-treble)
twrp-3.2.3-0-64bits.img
Download Link - Treble version (64bits too)
twrp-3.2.3-0-treble.img

Working/Bugs

I have just tested on 16 GB variant and all seems to be working. If something is broken lemme know.

IMPORTANT NOTE :
  • At first boot twrp will ask for "Swipe to allow modifications for /system" and if you choose to allow it system partition will get modified. So if you choose to reboot back to OS without performing anything in twrp, the OS won't boot (as verity check is enabled in stock OS/kernel) . To avoid this you have to flash either SuperSU or flash any of the verity disabler zips there in xda

• Force encryption is enabled by default in stock OS and twrp will successfully decrypt /data at first boot if all goes well

If in case decryption doesn't go fine, twrp will popup a dialog box asking for password and that means decryption went wrong and you would need to wipe data once via twrp wipe options and reboot back to twrp for functioning of /data

Installation Guide

• Make sure you have unlocked bootloader
  • Reboot to bootloader
  • fastboot flash recovery twrp-****.img (if you want permanent flash) or fastboot boot twrp-****.img (if you want temporary
    boot)

XDA:DevDB Information
[Unofficial] TWRP 3.2.3-0 Moto G5, Tool/Utility for the Moto G5

Contributors
ZJRDroid
Source Code: Local manifests

Version Information
Stable Release Date: 2019-01-18

Created 2019-01-18
Last Updated 2019-01-18

luigge

image not signed or corrupted moto g 5 cedric. is this for cedric?

edit2: my friend used the fastboot boot recovery option the recovery booted and asked a password, then he pressed back and the other screen with the swipe button has appeares (allow system modifications) and now what to do? the sdcard folder doesn't have nothing inside, neither the external sd

update3: after requering the password he pressed back and then formatted the phone, phone booted into the stock rom, and the twrp is gone.

update4: tried install viperos cedric android 9.0.0 gave error 7 I don't know what to do twrp is working, he tried this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCqROwIGLLE and now stock rom is gone. we are loosing hope ;-;

update 5: tried using the twrp provided by this guy https://xdaforums.com/g5/development/official-twrp-3-1-1-0-moto-g5-t3699737/page11 but nothing. still error 7 even doing the procedure above ^^

update 6: Forget everything you read, upthere^^^^ he downloaded the rom for a different phone XD

Last edited:

fenerbuuh

Jul 22, 2010
so anone tested any treble roms from the project forum on our phones with this twrp?

Marrrcs

Apr 30, 2016
edit2: my friend used the fastboot boot recovery option the recovery booted and asked a password, then he pressed back and the other screen with the swipe button has appeares (allow system modifications) and now what to do? the sdcard folder doesn't have nothing inside, neither the external sd
What did he do exactly to avoid the password screen?

Exanneon

Sep 29, 2016
so...does this fix some of the issues present in the previous treble recovery? such as the camera not working? flashlight not working? crashes? can i use it as a daily driver?

fenerbuuh

Jul 22, 2010
I tried this ones. Camera working and no crashes, really stable.

[PORTED][semi-GSI][PPR2.181005.003][UNOFFICIAL]P sGSI PR2[A-ONLY]
[8.1][sGSI]MIUI10 for Project Treble
[9.0] [UNOFFICIAL] [ARM64 A-ONLY] AOSiP Pizza Alpha [EXPERIMENTAL] (Camera crashes but open camera works with videos)
[GSI] OmniROM 8.1 [Unofficial] [ARM64]-[A-Only] [21.10.18]

Those i tested for like 1 hour and in this time everything works good. Iam staying with Omni cuz it feels uber fast and stable.

Exanneon

Sep 29, 2016
alright so here's a question: the lineage treble build to flash before the img is down, so where can i find a treble-ised rom to flash before the actual image?

Last edited:

Exanneon

Sep 29, 2016
I tried this ones. Camera working and no crashes, really stable.

[PORTED][semi-GSI][PPR2.181005.003][UNOFFICIAL]P sGSI PR2[A-ONLY]
[8.1][sGSI]MIUI10 for Project Treble
[9.0] [UNOFFICIAL] [ARM64 A-ONLY] AOSiP Pizza Alpha [EXPERIMENTAL] (Camera crashes but open camera works with videos)
[GSI] OmniROM 8.1 [Unofficial] [ARM64]-[A-Only] [21.10.18]

Those i tested for like 1 hour and in this time everything works good. Iam staying with Omni cuz it feels uber fast and stable.
how'd you get the MIUI10 sGSI working on your phone? mine keeps rebooting into twrp

eljoantonyn

Aug 24, 2017
Both of these are not working for me.
All I get is the normal, stock recovery screen.

But yeah, do note that I had installed the 3.3 official which worked for just one boot. After that, I'm getting the stock recovery screen too.

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

Both of these are not working for me.
All I get is the normal, stock recovery screen.

But yeah, do note that I had installed the 3.3 official which worked for just one boot. After that, I'm getting the stock recovery screen too.
Spoke too soon !
Got it working.

Now I need to see why it says "wrong password" while trying to decrypt.

Cloudane

May 8, 2012
Would you people kindly stop deleting your files from android file host, sick of broken links :(

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
Last edited:
Reactions: Cloudane

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Latest TWRP changelog :

New features of 3.2.3-0:
    Changelog)

Download Link - 64 bits version (non-treble)
    twrp-3.2.3-0-64bits.img
    Download Link - Treble version (64bits too)
    twrp-3.2.3-0-treble.img

Working/Bugs

I have just tested on 16 GB variant and all seems to be working. If something is broken lemme know.

IMPORTANT NOTE :
    • At first boot twrp will ask for "Swipe to allow modifications for /system" and if you choose to allow it system partition will get modified. So if you choose to reboot back to OS without performing anything in twrp, the OS won't boot (as verity check is enabled in stock OS/kernel) . To avoid this you have to flash either SuperSU or flash any of the verity disabler zips there in xda

• Force encryption is enabled by default in stock OS and twrp will successfully decrypt /data at first boot if all goes well

If in case decryption doesn't go fine, twrp will popup a dialog box asking for password and that means decryption went wrong and you would need to wipe data once via twrp wipe options and reboot back to twrp for functioning of /data

Installation Guide

• Make sure you have unlocked bootloader
    • Reboot to bootloader
    • fastboot flash recovery twrp-****.img (if you want permanent flash) or fastboot boot twrp-****.img (if you want temporary
      boot)

XDA:DevDB Information
    [Unofficial] TWRP 3.2.3-0 Moto G5, Tool/Utility for the Moto G5

Contributors
    ZJRDroid
    Source Code: Local manifests

Version Information
    Stable Release Date: 2019-01-18

Created 2019-01-18
    Last Updated 2019-01-18
    Links for both versions are down. Can you re-upload, please?

here
    Would you people kindly stop deleting your files from android file host, sick of broken links :(

I would use the 64bit twrp in the link below
    It's not treble but then there's no stable treble roms for this device anyway (which is probably why this twrp is not maintained)

The following 64bit twrp will work with all 64bit custom roms

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MLlljM7BzMj9Da57LeyBHyg81cHdW1cB
    Treble version works good in XT 1670 (2GB 32GB). Some laggy gui, but good. Ty for your hard work!
    If you want an never version use Jarl's TWRP - it works perfectly fine except if you encrypt backups (not the same as backing up encrypted data)