Search This thread

Raghu varma

• Mar 22, 2017
    Hyderabad
    raghuvarma331.github.io
    teamwin-recovery-project-twrp-logo.jpg

Note - Iam Not Responsible for bricked devices

About Team win recovery project

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

Installation procedure

1 . Download twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.img & twrp-installer-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.zip copy in one folder
    2. connect phone to pc boot your phone to download mode
    3. open cmd in that folder
    4. type fastboot devices
    5. type fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.img
    6. now your phone will boot in to twrp
    7. now copy twrp installer.zip in to your phone from pc using type c usb cable
    8. now flash twrp installer zip ( this will make your twrp permanent )
    10. now flash magisk or what ever your wish and press reboot system
    11. now if you people want to boot in to twrp? power off your phone connect to pc or charger
    & wait for battery logo and press volume up and power button for 8 seconds now you will boot in to twrp

Download Android 11 Twrp-3.4.0-0 From Here

Download Android 10 Twrp-3.4.0-0 From Here

XDA:DevDB Information
    TWRP 3.4.0-0 , for the Nokia 6.1

Contributors
    Raghu varma
    Source Code: https://github.com/Nokia-SDM660/android_device_nokia_PL2_sprout-TWRP
    My build script https://github.com/RaghuVarma331/scripts

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 3.x
    Stable Release Date 2020-06-25

Created 2020-06-25
    Last Updated 2020-06-25

Attachments

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      83.9 KB · Views: 285
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      111 KB · Views: 283
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      98.2 KB · Views: 284
    Last edited:
    Reactions: [email protected]

warchild98

Nov 27, 2015
    Is it compatible with android 9?

i think yes, cause it booted right away! and installation was successful. I am curently using aosp extended 9.0 official and it works

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Great work bro
    This can work with locked bootloader ?

No! You need to unlock your bootloader before using this.

Kerv0110

Mar 25, 2019
    Bochum
    Hi,

First thanks for your great work.

But I have a problem.
    After doing a full backup and doing some testing, I restored my whole backup. The process succeeded. But I am stuck in a bootloop,my phone boots to the point, where I can see the LOS 17.1 Logo, But does not continue. Have waited for 30 minutes a few times now.
    I tried the built in bootloop fix, But it does not fix my problem.

Thanks in advance

Raghu varma

• Mar 22, 2017
    Hyderabad
    raghuvarma331.github.io
    Good day every one

Well, yesterday Google released android 11 for pixel handsets.
    Soon you people can expect custom roms from my hand mean while i released android 11 twrp builds and with the help of my builds we will go forward accordingly on time for future releases towards custom roms and ports.

Soon I will release road map towards beta program make sure to keep an eye on my xda profile , threads and project updates & don't forget to donate if you love my work and also make sure to hit thanks button.

TWRP Changelog
    * initial android 11.0 twrp builds released

Thank you

T_I

Mar 22, 2012
    Thanks, finally a permanent TWRP for the device. (sticking to 10, as a game I play can't handle 11 correctly)

Ratbyte

Oct 27, 2020
    After fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.img
    Sending 'boot.img' (42412 KB) OKAY [ 1.206s]
    Booting OKAY [ 5.049s]
    Finished. Total time: 6.466s

Im stuck on android one screen any idea why ?

May 2, 2020
    Hi! I'd like to install TWRP on my Nokia6.1 2018 however whenever I reboot to download mode for whatever reason the device isn't found anymore through ADB and because of that I can't do fastboot devices as it yields nothing and when I skipped it, it just waited for a device forever. What's weird is that it is connected, even windows says that.

dmilz

Mar 9, 2015
    Lusaka
    Hi! I'd like to install TWRP on my Nokia6.1 2018 however whenever I reboot to download mode for whatever reason the device isn't found anymore through ADB and because of that I can't do fastboot devices as it yields nothing and when I skipped it, it just waited for a device forever. What's weird is that it is connected, even windows says that.

While phone is in fastboot mode, open device manager. Locate the unknown device and update its driver. Choose fastboot driver from existing drivers. It will install the driver and will work

dmilz

Mar 9, 2015
    Lusaka

While phone is in fastboot mode, open device manager. Locate the unknown device and update its driver. Choose fastboot driver from existing drivers. It will install the driver and will work

dmilz

Mar 9, 2015
    Lusaka
    Follow this,

fastboot flash recovery (drag recovery here or insert path)

press enter, it will fail saying something about a-b slots

Then finallay do,

fastboot boot (drag recovery here or insert path)

press enter

should boot your TWRP now

kepicz

Oct 10, 2009
    kepi.cz
    Nokia 6.1
    fastboot flash recovery (drag recovery here or insert path)

press enter, it will fail saying something about a-b slots

Then finallay do,

fastboot boot (drag recovery here or insert path)

press enter

should boot your TWRP now

Thanks, I had same problem and this is working. Anyway the problem is, I have to do this every time I want to TWRP. Is there any way how to fix this and be able to avoid `flash recovery` part?

linolino

Aug 4, 2008
    Nuremberg
    Hi can anybody help, please?

I upgraded my PL2 TA-1043 from 8.1 to 10.
    On 00WW_4_16B_SP5 (March 2021) lost magisk.
    (before SPs still got magisk - but I did not think SPs would brake it)

Already tried the four official TWRPs...
    and now foud this thread but also the same issue:

[email protected]:~/Downloads$ sudo /home/lino/bin/platform-tools/fastboot reboot-bootloader Rebooting into bootloader OKAY [ 0.001s] Finished. Total time: 0.054s [email protected]:~/Downloads$ sudo /home/lino/bin/platform-tools/fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout-10.0-20200829.img Sending 'boot.img' (42412 KB) OKAY [ 1.748s] Booting OKAY [ 5.050s] Finished. Total time: 6.952s [email protected]:~/Downloads$

even if FastBoot tells OKAY the PL2 moves only to white "androidone" screen and stays.
    No TWRP :-/ I just can use fastboot to reboot.

Am I doing something wrong, or did one of the Android10 SPs break "twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout-10.0-20200829.img" compatibillity?

Cheers
    linolino

maxischr

Feb 20, 2020
    Hello people,
    I accidently flashed the twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.img file and now I am stuck in the androidone loading screen anytime I try to boot to that file in order to flash the twrp-installer-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.zip file.
    Also when I try to boot the recocery I am stuck in the loading screen of TWRP.

any suggestion to fix that ?

ieperlingetje

Oct 28, 2016
    Hello people,
    I accidently flashed the twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.img file and now I am stuck in the androidone loading screen anytime I try to boot to that file in order to flash the twrp-installer-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.zip file.
    Also when I try to boot the recocery I am stuck in the loading screen of TWRP.

any suggestion to fix that ?

The device has 2 boot slots. Try switching with fastboot --set-active: https://www.techmesto.com/possible-fix-nokia-smartphone-stuck-on-download-mode-after-ota-update/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Is it compatible with android 9?

i think yes, cause it booted right away! and installation was successful. I am curently using aosp extended 9.0 official and it works

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Great work bro
      This can work with locked bootloader ?

No! You need to unlock your bootloader before using this.
      teamwin-recovery-project-twrp-logo.jpg

Note - Iam Not Responsible for bricked devices

About Team win recovery project

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

Installation procedure

1 . Download twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.img & twrp-installer-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.zip copy in one folder
      2. connect phone to pc boot your phone to download mode
      3. open cmd in that folder
      4. type fastboot devices
      5. type fastboot boot twrp-3.4.0-0-PL2_sprout.img
      6. now your phone will boot in to twrp
      7. now copy twrp installer.zip in to your phone from pc using type c usb cable
      8. now flash twrp installer zip ( this will make your twrp permanent )
      10. now flash magisk or what ever your wish and press reboot system
      11. now if you people want to boot in to twrp? power off your phone connect to pc or charger
      & wait for battery logo and press volume up and power button for 8 seconds now you will boot in to twrp

Download Android 11 Twrp-3.4.0-0 From Here

Download Android 10 Twrp-3.4.0-0 From Here

XDA:DevDB Information
      TWRP 3.4.0-0 , for the Nokia 6.1

Contributors
      Raghu varma
      Source Code: https://github.com/Nokia-SDM660/android_device_nokia_PL2_sprout-TWRP
      My build script https://github.com/RaghuVarma331/scripts

Version Information
      Stable
      Current Stable Version: 3.x
      Stable Release Date 2020-06-25

Created 2020-06-25
      Last Updated 2020-06-25
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android