Note - Iam Not Responsible for bricked devices & twrp image based on prebuilt stock kernel.
About Team win recovery project
TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.
Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.
1. Download twrp tar file
2. Boot in to download mode
3. Open Odin
4. Select Ap
5. Select twrp.tar file
6. Click on flash
7. Immediately press volume up and power button to boot in to twrp other wise it boots in to system or whenever you wanted to boot in to twrp just switch off and just press volume up and power button that's it
- internal storage shows nothing
- Super partition support ( with read write support )
- TWRP team for source code
- Omni team for base sources
- Samsung for prebuilt kernel
- Google source for tools