PS. This link is invite only so it can't even be downloaded
Screenshot_20210612-134329.jpg

Steve0007

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
May 10, 2009
Paris
OnePlus 8T
OnePlus 9 Pro
OnePlus 9Pro twrp3.5.1 Auto Decrypt 21.6.11 Released on.
Support the latest official system auto-decrypt data partition, password is lock screen password
Please use the temporary boot image function of the residual core tool to start twrp
Please don't format Data unless you have to!
Other features to experience on your own
The current V-AB structure of twrp is not perfect yet, do not brush it if you mind!

Burt Squirtz

Feb 11, 2018
Google Pixel 6
I'm so glad though that someone, somewhere - is working on this. That's promising. TWRP is peace of mind, if nothing else.

Hope that someone can get this working.

Timmmmaaahh!

Sr. Mod / Mod Cmte / Recognized Xmas Avatar Themer
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
From From eh... Belgium!
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
[Thread Closed] for the time being due to an edit of the OP 4 hours ago – which is now fully in Chinese.

Whew! Some commotion. Please relax folks, your devices are not under siege (or are they?). Let's resolve this peacefully. There's enough madness in this world as it is :) @zhangyao989 Please get back to my PM which you will receive shortly.

Thank you all for your input, both inside and outside of this thread. It just shows how alive this community is. I love it.

Stay safe!
Timmy
Forum Moderator

Timmmmaaahh!

Sr. Mod / Mod Cmte / Recognized Xmas Avatar Themer
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
From From eh... Belgium!
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6T
[Update] After careful consideration, this thread will remain closed as source to this TWRP release could not be provided (for free). Recoveries are released under GPLv3, which mandates releasing the (adjusted) source. Closed source releases of kernels and/or recoveries are detrimental to the development landscape. We can only move forward as a community if development remains open and free.

I kindly invite you all to report any posts or threads that include a link to source-less TWRP releases. You'll be doing the development community a huge favor. Thank you all for your cooperation!

As always, questions or remarks are most welcome in my PM box.

Stay safe
Timmy
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Update] After careful consideration, this thread will remain closed as source to this TWRP release could not be provided (for free). Recoveries are released under GPLv3, which mandates releasing the (adjusted) source. Closed source releases of kernels and/or recoveries are detrimental to the development landscape. We can only move forward as a community if development remains open and free.

I kindly invite you all to report any posts or threads that include a link to source-less TWRP releases. You'll be doing the development community a huge favor. Thank you all for your cooperation!

As always, questions or remarks are most welcome in my PM box.

Stay safe
    Timmy
    Forum Moderator
    [Thread Closed] for the time being due to an edit of the OP 4 hours ago – which is now fully in Chinese.

Whew! Some commotion. Please relax folks, your devices are not under siege (or are they?). Let's resolve this peacefully. There's enough madness in this world as it is :) @zhangyao989 Please get back to my PM which you will receive shortly.

Thank you all for your input, both inside and outside of this thread. It just shows how alive this community is. I love it.

Stay safe!
    Timmy
    Forum Moderator
    [Mod Edit] Closed permanently due to noncompliance with GPLv3
    It didn't boot with "fastboot boot OnePlus9Pro-twrp3.5.1-recovery.img".
    The binary doesn't start with "ANDROID!" so I think it's corrupted.
    Translation from Chinese forum
    Residual core tolls seems to be a tool only open to those who made donations. Thread to be closed!