[UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.2 | Team Win Recovery Project | Realme 2 Pro (RMX1801)

Search This thread

shubhambhise

Aug 16, 2016
Pune
twrp_banner.png

Note - I'm Not Responsible for bricked devices

About Team win recovery project

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

Installation procedure (PC/ADB Method)

1. Download TWRP img, copy in adb folder
2. Connect phone to PC and boot your phone to bootloader mode
3. Open CMD in that folder
4. Type
Code:
fastboot devices
to confirm if device is recognized
5. Type
Code:
fastboot flash recovery (twrp img name).img
6. Use volume buttons to select "Reboot to Recovery" option
7. Now flash ROM, Kernel, Magisk or whatever you wish and press reboot system

Installation procedure (Any previous recovery)

1. Download TWRP img
2. Reboot your phone to your current recovery
3. Head over to Install tab, select option "Select img" and select the downloaded recovery img
4. Select "Recovery" from the option showed
5. After successfully flashing recovery img, Reboot to System/Recovery from Reboot tab

Download link : Sourceforge | GitHub

XDA:DevDB Information
[UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.2 | Team Win Recovery Project | Realme 2 Pro (RMX1801), Tool/Utility for the Realme 2 pro

Contributors
shubhambhise
Source Code: https://github.com/RMX1801

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 3.5.2
Stable Release Date: 2021-05-04

Created 2020-03-21
Last Updated 2021-05-04

Last edited:

shubhambhise

Aug 16, 2016
Pune
Reserved

Changelog (21-03-2020)

- Initial release
- Added OZIP Decryption/Flashing support
- Added Encryption/Decryption support (Doesn't decrypt TWRP on stock yet, but fine on custom ROM)

Changelog (10-06-2020)

- New TWRP version 3.4.0 .
- Compiled with inline kernel and 4.4.226 android-linux-stable.
- Compiled on lineage16 source.
- Added option to backup System, Vendor and Boot partition.

Changelog (14-01-2021)

- New TWRP version 3.5.0 .
- Added support for repack tools.
- Additional Changelogs : twrp.me .

Changelog (16-01-2021)

- Fix Zip Compatibility Error.

Changelog (04-05-2021)

- Refer changelog here : twrp.me.

Last edited:

elswerky

Dec 11, 2015
Realme 2 pro
why in backup ,,there is only system image ,vendor image ,recovery ,,etc
no system and vendor backup option available

while in r2x2 recovery there is backup option for system ,system image ,,vendor ,vendor image
how to take a backup of system and vendor of current installed rom ??

xxAmigoxx

Feb 23, 2021
I have successfully install this latest version in my latest realme 2 pro android 10 but . when I enter into the recovery it says enter password to and Mount decrypt data

Asif NiZam

Mar 9, 2021
Brother i can not install any other version of twrp except this one twrp 3.5.0.what is the problem bro?
And when can we mount internal storage in this version

Idontknow777

Mar 18, 2021
Hey can you give me the latest realme 2 pro stock recovery and i extracted the latest realme 2 pro stock rom file but i haven't get recovery😅

Idontknow777

Mar 18, 2021
Brother i can not install any other version of twrp except this one twrp 3.5.0.what is the problem bro?
And when can we mount internal storage in this
And when can we mount internal storage in this version
Because the other versions of recovery is made for android 9 and 8 so you probably in android 10 that's why and the twrp 3.5.0 is made for android 10 so let's come to the mounting part so what you have to do is download any custom rom from nowhere😂 then go to the recovery and wipe the cache and data system vendor then reboot into twrp recovery again then flash the custom rom then when it's done boot it up now you can mount anything you went but you cannot mount system and others in stock rom i did the same with my realme 2 pro🤓🤓

Idontknow777

Mar 18, 2021
I have successfully install this latest version in my latest realme 2 pro android 10 but . when I enter into the recovery it says enter password to and Mount decrypt data
Wipe the data system vendor and then reboot into twrp again then your data is decrypted but not permanently so what you have to do is after the wipes done then install any custom rom for your devices that's all now your data is decrypted😀

iamashwin

Mar 21, 2013
Mysore
Realme 2 pro
just a noob question, I have a new vanilla realme 2 pro running realme ui android 10 (colour os v 7). I haven't unlocked bootloader or false anything yet.

Can I flash this recovery via fastboot or do I have to do something else (apply for bootloader unlock via IMEI etc )

asifnizam53

Jul 3, 2021
Don't wait for app imei registration bro.it never comes to me 😂😂😂.unlock bootloader through adb. Follow any tutorial available for realme 2 pro bootloader unlock

sachinu7f

Nov 11, 2016
I try to flash the recovery however I am getting an
Screenshot (4).png
Screenshot (5).png
error message of two types ( as attached in the screenshots ) and the phone exists from bootloader to a screen where it says in Chinese " press power key for 6-10 seconds " Please help on how do I do it! I'm stuck in the middle.

jonnyluke

Jun 27, 2021
Lenovo A7000
Realme 2 pro
I try to flash the recovery however I am getting an View attachment 5373099View attachment 5373103error message of two types ( as attached in the screenshots ) and the phone exists from bootloader to a screen where it says in Chinese " press power key for 6-10 seconds " Please help on how do I do it! I'm stuck in the middle.
Already UBL?

I flashed this and now the phone is in bootloop. Fastboot mode is not accessible.
After flash this recovery, go to recovery from fastboot by pressing volume button, choose recovery

SwiftRhyme

Jan 14, 2016
Already UBL?

After flash this recovery, go to recovery from fastboot by pressing volume button, choose recovery
As I said, fastboot itself went blank. However I managed to get phone back running using EDL. Seems like some firmware issue with phone. Fastboot is unlocked but flashing recoveries makes phone go bootloop everytime

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    twrp_banner.png

Note - I'm Not Responsible for bricked devices

About Team win recovery project

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

Installation procedure (PC/ADB Method)

1. Download TWRP img, copy in adb folder
    2. Connect phone to PC and boot your phone to bootloader mode
    3. Open CMD in that folder
    4. Type
    Code:
    fastboot devices
    to confirm if device is recognized
    5. Type
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery (twrp img name).img
    6. Use volume buttons to select "Reboot to Recovery" option
    7. Now flash ROM, Kernel, Magisk or whatever you wish and press reboot system

Installation procedure (Any previous recovery)

1. Download TWRP img
    2. Reboot your phone to your current recovery
    3. Head over to Install tab, select option "Select img" and select the downloaded recovery img
    4. Select "Recovery" from the option showed
    5. After successfully flashing recovery img, Reboot to System/Recovery from Reboot tab

Download link : Sourceforge | GitHub

XDA:DevDB Information
    [UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.2 | Team Win Recovery Project | Realme 2 Pro (RMX1801), Tool/Utility for the Realme 2 pro

Contributors
    shubhambhise
    Source Code: https://github.com/RMX1801

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 3.5.2
    Stable Release Date: 2021-05-04

Created 2020-03-21
    Last Updated 2021-05-04
    Reserved

Changelog (21-03-2020)

- Initial release
    - Added OZIP Decryption/Flashing support
    - Added Encryption/Decryption support (Doesn't decrypt TWRP on stock yet, but fine on custom ROM)

Changelog (10-06-2020)

- New TWRP version 3.4.0 .
    - Compiled with inline kernel and 4.4.226 android-linux-stable.
    - Compiled on lineage16 source.
    - Added option to backup System, Vendor and Boot partition.

Changelog (14-01-2021)

- New TWRP version 3.5.0 .
    - Added support for repack tools.
    - Additional Changelogs : twrp.me .

Changelog (16-01-2021)

- Fix Zip Compatibility Error.

Changelog (04-05-2021)

- Refer changelog here : twrp.me.