Note - I'm Not Responsible for bricked devices
About Team win recovery project
TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.
Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.
Installation procedure (ODIN Method)
1. Put your device in DOWNLOAD mode.
2. Flash with ODIN in the AP slot.
3. Uncheck Auto reboot.
4. Load the respective file below into the AP slot and hit start.
5. After flashing immediately reboot to recovery by holding POWER + HOME + 6. VOL DOWN.
7. As soon as the screen goes blank change to VOL UP whilst still holding the other buttons.
8. You should now see TWRP recovery.
Installation procedure (Any previous recovery)
1. Download TWRP img
2. Reboot your device to your current recovery
3. Head over to Install tab, select option "Select img" and select the downloaded recovery img
4. Select "Recovery" from the option showed
5. After successfully flashing recovery img, Reboot to System/Recovery from Reboot tab
Download link : TAR File(ODIN Method) | IMG File(Recovery Method)
Source Code: Here
Current Stable Version: 3.5.2
Stable Release Date: 2021-05-01
Last Updated 2021-05-01