• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.2 | Team Win Recovery Project | Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T560/61 (gtel3g/gtelwifi)

Search This thread

Tab E

Mar 29, 2020
Mumbai India
W
It didnt work it i tried to enter in recovery mode and it just give me Samsung logo with oding Mode on it
While flashing with odin, untick auto reboot, and after the flashing is complete, hold the power, volume down, home button. When the screen turns black, hold the power volume UP and home button. It should boot to recovery

Attachments

• IMG_20210718_135820.jpg
    IMG_20210718_135820.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 4

Selina Rey

Jun 6, 2020
Yes I've done that but it still gives me this screen
This recovery is not for your tablet. Your model is SM-T560NU.This TWRP is for Spreadtrum processor. Version for your model:
Instructions:
Turn your tablet into Odin mode and flash TWRP.After flashing you must immediately boot into recovery,hold "Power","Volume up" and"Home"buttons.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Even this is just recovery but thanks alot for your work ... You give us hope to see more dev for this old poor Tablet
    Yes I've done that but it still gives me this screen
    You have Tab SM-T560NU. It is version on snapdragon. but this recovery is only for standart T560-561 with Spreadtrum processor.
    twrp_banner.png

Note - I'm Not Responsible for bricked devices

About Team win recovery project

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

Installation procedure (ODIN Method)

1. Put your device in DOWNLOAD mode.
    2. Flash with ODIN in the AP slot.
    3. Uncheck Auto reboot.
    4. Load the respective file below into the AP slot and hit start.
    5. After flashing immediately reboot to recovery by holding POWER + HOME + 6. VOL DOWN.
    7. As soon as the screen goes blank change to VOL UP whilst still holding the other buttons.
    8. You should now see TWRP recovery.

Installation procedure (Any previous recovery)

1. Download TWRP img
    2. Reboot your device to your current recovery
    3. Head over to Install tab, select option "Select img" and select the downloaded recovery img
    4. Select "Recovery" from the option showed
    5. After successfully flashing recovery img, Reboot to System/Recovery from Reboot tab

Download link : TAR File(ODIN Method) | IMG File(Recovery Method)

Contributors
    Aditya Singh
    @ashyx
    Source Code: Here

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.5.2
    Stable Release Date: 2021-05-01

Created 2021-05-01
    Last Updated 2021-05-01
    Yeah! I always wanted Oreo on this tab!
    You know, on githab we have sources of oreo and kernel for our tab, but it is laggy as maintanier says. I think, we need to port kernel and system from G360h. I tryed to port RR from it, but it was buggy cuz of kernel ramdisk i thought.
    Device sources are of oreo, but kernel of lineage 14. I will try to compile oreo in the coming days
    on my 561 works great!!
    thank you very much..

Edy
    Man, you are insane! I will try it later)
    You want to build stable oreo for this device(if yes, do you have unstable builds with bugs? Really want to try oreo on this, but i cannot build it) or only wanted to build new TWRP?

UPD: Tried it, well done*