[UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.2 | Team Win Recovery Project | Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T560/61 (gtel3g/gtelwifi)

Search This thread
Feb 7, 2020
twrp_banner.png

Note - I'm Not Responsible for bricked devices

About Team win recovery project

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

Installation procedure (ODIN Method)

1. Put your device in DOWNLOAD mode.
2. Flash with ODIN in the AP slot.
3. Uncheck Auto reboot.
4. Load the respective file below into the AP slot and hit start.
5. After flashing immediately reboot to recovery by holding POWER + HOME + 6. VOL DOWN.
7. As soon as the screen goes blank change to VOL UP whilst still holding the other buttons.
8. You should now see TWRP recovery.

Installation procedure (Any previous recovery)

1. Download TWRP img
2. Reboot your device to your current recovery
3. Head over to Install tab, select option "Select img" and select the downloaded recovery img
4. Select "Recovery" from the option showed
5. After successfully flashing recovery img, Reboot to System/Recovery from Reboot tab

Download link : TAR File(ODIN Method) | IMG File(Recovery Method)

Contributors
Aditya Singh
@ashyx
Source Code: Here

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 3.5.2
Stable Release Date: 2021-05-01

Created 2021-05-01
Last Updated 2021-05-01
Thanks for the recovery it woks perfectly!

Feb 7, 2020
twrp_banner.png

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

3. Uncheck Auto reboot.
5. After flashing immediately reboot to recovery by holding POWER + HOME + 6. VOL DOWN.
7. As soon as the screen goes blank change to VOL UP whilst still holding the other buttons.

1. Download TWRP img
3. Head over to Install tab, select option "Select img" and select the downloaded recovery img
5. After successfully flashing recovery img, Reboot to System/Recovery from Reboot tab

Contributors
Aditya Singh
@ashyx

Version Information

Created 2021-05-01
Last Updated 2021-05-01
But one question does it support decryption? I want to get dotos and encrypt it. Because, i want it as my main os i have tried some roms and this is the most stable

Feb 7, 2020
I have found a little bug the recovery is flickering you can see it if you in the dark but, the other stuff is all working! :D

Feb 7, 2020
3.6.1 Update
----
I am not responsible for your bricks and other problems. If you encounter bugs, please take a log and attach it here along with a description of the problem.
----
I rebuilt TWRP using the latest sources for Android 5.1 Branch
Below is the usual version, based on the tree from ad1tyas1ngh, and a fix in which I used the kernel from LineageOS to fix the vibration in recovery. The fix is experimental.
Kernel source?

Drake008

Jan 22, 2008
I do not get into recovery mode after I flashed the TWRP into AP. It boots strictly to the standard recovery on the 560. Can anyone help me out

Great that it is for SM-T560. I'm still jealous for the people who have SM-T560NU. For them there is a LineageOS 18.1. For the SM-T560 I find LineageOS 14.1. Or did I not search properly and is there something newer than 14.1?

Thanks to the people who made the 18.1 and 14.1! And of course who made this TWRP.

krieke58

Jul 2, 2022
Hello, I hope someone can help me out here.
I received a SM T-560.
The tablet stays on the logo screen with a red exclamation mark on the top left.
I can get in the custom os dowloading screen with holding the power, volume down, home button.
Cannot flash with Odin because my tablet is not recognized by my pc.
Cannot go in recovery mode with holding the power, volume up, home button.
Screen does not change. Stays on logo screen.
I do not know what to try next ...
Help ............

Last edited:

krieke58

Jul 2, 2022
I received the tablet in this state, so was not able to check the version in the os. Backside indicates SM-T560.
Used different usb's on Windows 11.
The pac recognizes my samsung-phone without problems.
For the moment can't even turn the device off, stays on the logo-screen ...
Can turn off for 2 seconds (power + volume down) but goes to logo-screen again after 2 seconds.

apkity

Jul 5, 2022
twrp_banner.png

3. Uncheck Auto reboot.

1. Download TWRP img
5. After successfully flashing recovery img, Reboot victoria flooring to System/Recovery from Reboot tab

Contributors
Aditya Singh
@ashyx

Version Information

Created 2021-05-01
Last Updated 2021-05-01
Appreciate the work, great

josh_z

Jul 8, 2022
twrp_banner.png

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions. what is mindfulness and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

3. Uncheck Auto reboot.

1. Download TWRP img

Contributors
Aditya Singh
@ashyx

Version Information

Created 2021-05-01
Last Updated 2021-05-01
Thanks for sharing, great work really appreciate that

Ardaninho

Jul 9, 2022
I've tried compiling on my last g cloud trial. Did not succeed. Was getting ninja build errors
Did you compile on x86_64 machine? You have to compile it on a ARM, ARM64 processor so that it works
Theres a difference between x86_64 and ARM(64) in binary, when i compiled something through my x86_64 machine, was getting errors

igfonts

Jul 20, 2022
twrp_banner.png

3. Uncheck Auto reboot.

1. IGFonts

Contributors
Aditya Singh
@ashyx

Version Information

Created 2021-05-01
Last Updated 2021-05-12

great work very helpful post

KrutosVIP

Yes, I did use x86 and got some errors
You got errors just because the trees broken.
The main thingy, is that this tablet could get no Android 8.1 support for now.

Old oreo trees were working on patches, and now they are not valid, so it is unbuildable...
But why? Our tablet uses outdated drivers, such as outdated GPU drivers, like gralloc
Gralloc is stuck at version 1.0, while Android 8.0+ deleted Gralloc 1.0 support. Those patches brought it back, but for now they dont work. If you want to get all things working on 8.0, you will need to port that driver to new version. This is really hard to get working.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    twrp_banner.png

3. Uncheck Auto reboot.

1. Download TWRP img

Contributors
    Aditya Singh
    @ashyx

Version Information

Created 2021-05-01
    Last Updated 2021-05-01
    Yeah! I always wanted Oreo on this tab!
    You know, on githab we have sources of oreo and kernel for our tab, but it is laggy as maintanier says. I think, we need to port kernel and system from G360h. I tryed to port RR from it, but it was buggy cuz of kernel ramdisk i thought.
    Thanks! Works great. Appreciate the development for this device. Is there any development team for this device?
    I guess I am the only person working on the device now. I had this tab lying around so just trying to contribute 😁
    on my 561 works great!!
    thank you very much..

Edy
    Man, you are insane! I will try it later)
    You want to build stable oreo for this device(if yes, do you have unstable builds with bugs? Really want to try oreo on this, but i cannot build it) or only wanted to build new TWRP?

UPD: Tried it, well done*