- May 21, 2017
Twrp 3.6.0 Root Xiaomi 11T (Agate):unofficial build of twrp 3.6.0 have Now been available for the Xiaomi 11T user Who own Xiaomi 11T can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi 11T first You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Xiaomi 11T Run on Mediatek Dimensity 1200 SoC along with Android 11 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Storage. The device come with 6.6 Inch AMOLED display with the Resolution of 1080 X 2400 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your device warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen drive or PC.
- Make sure Your Phone at-least 50% charge to Prevent accidental shut down during the Rooting Process.
- to make magisk flashable rename Magisk-v23.0.apk to Magisk-v23.0.zip
- unlock bootloader using official unlock method or use MTKClient
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi 11T:
- First Enable developer options. for that Go to Setting>About phone>tap 5-6 times on software version>done. Now Go back /additional settings/ developer options & USB debugging > Turn ON, OEM unlocking > Turn ON.
- Download & Install latest adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download & setup platform tools with in your computer.
- extract Downloaded recovery.img & vbmeta.img in platform tool folder
- switch off Phone, Now press power & volume down key, once you see fastboot logo connect it to computer by using the usb cable
- Open command Window in Platform tool folder and send below code to disable AVB by sending below code
fastboot format userdata
- Flash recovery
fastboot boot recovery.img
once done, don’t bootup Phone, directly go to recovery (by holding Volume+ & Power Key) & Flash magisk 23.0.zip & No verity opt encrypt.zip