Development [Unofficial] TWRP 3.6.2_11-0 OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G

Search This thread

Colemanuk82

Jan 19, 2019
Download and install dsuloader.

Download this GSI

Follow this guide for help with this DSU mission.

Note:
GSI are kinda of tricky some of them will work some will just bootloop.

If one doesn't work. Try a an other one.

Requirements​

• Android 10 or higher
  • Unlocked Bootloader ------- this is my problem without fastboot
  • Device with Dynamic Partitions
  • A GSI you want to use!

moominf2

Jan 25, 2023
CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH ONE PLUS NORD CE 2 LITE I HAD INSTALLED TWPR BUT WHEN TURNING ON MY DEVICE GOING TO FASTBOOT TWPR WORKING STILL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    00089416acae5804b6922.jpg

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or TWRP 3.x for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*

* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,

* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please

* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM

* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if

* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.

*/

What works:

Not fully tested main features work

Flash guide:

Code:
    - fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

- fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img

Download:

UNOFFICIAL-twrp_IV2201-3.6.2_11-2.img

TWRP 3.6.0_11-0 recovery and vbmeta image for IV2201

TWRP download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13GI1zwmXhWuQ4-8U6TKqacSrZMRE4L17/view?usp=drivesdk

Source code:

Kernel source: Prebuilt kernel from OxygenOS 11.3 A.09

Informations:

TWRP version: 3.6.0_11-2

Created: 2021-08-07

Last Update: 2022-09-20
    This is why you need to get a gsi working on your device.it might fix the fastboot
    No GSI will not help at all. Infact they broke bootloader somehow
    Just sold my Nord ce 2, as for me not being able to access the bootloader ruined the phone. This was my first and only OnePlus. Real shame as the hardware was great.
    ...ok, nice 😵💫 ...is this the "normal" behavior on this device??? ...there has to be a "cheat code" to access fastboot ...fastboot has to be accessible, it's the "initial loader", sometimes I call it the "Hypervisor" 😅 ...you say, it pops up and suddenly restarts the device ...I think, there is some sequence, bit code or something it is waiting for, just for some milliseconds ...there are routers by AVM using some similar behavior for accessing the bootloader (Adam, I think), where you have to trigger an FTP connection before powering on the router ...did anyone try dumping the USB port with a logic analyzer during this short fastboot period? ...maybe some kind of handshake is needed 😳
    No it's only normal on A12 not on A11.

So they broke something

The thing is regardless if you use key combo or adb reboot bootloader it just kicks you out from fastboot.

It can be accessed for one second lol
    00089416acae5804b6922.jpg

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or TWRP 3.x for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>

/*

* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,

* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please

* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM

* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if

* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.

*/

What works:

Not fully tested main features work

Flash guide:

Code:
    - fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

- fastboot flash recovery recoveryname.img

Download:

TWRP 3.6.0_11-0 recovery and vbmeta image for IV2201

TWRP download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13GI1zwmXhWuQ4-8U6TKqacSrZMRE4L17/view?usp=drivesdk

Source code:

Device tree base: https://github.com/oneplus-mt6893-devs/android_device_oneplus_denniz/tree/android-11

Kernel source: Prebuilt kernel from OxygenOS 11.3 A.09

Informations:

TWRP version: 3.6.0_11-0

Created: 2021-08-07

Last Update: 2022-08-07
    Create job brother.. We only need someone to make a ROM.
    But amazing job!