Unofficial unlock bootloader Redmi 4x

Search This thread

PawnPuls

Aug 20, 2020
Hello, I wanted to ask if there are any options to unlock the bootloader on redmi 4x in an unofficial way?
if you can give a link
Forgive me if something is not clear to you, I am just Russian myself and it is not easy for me to write in English

Last edited:

metelhammer

Jan 18, 2018
Yes, there is way but i could not find that link it was on MIUI forum, probably it is removed.
However you may try searching some method on YouTube, there is some possibility that there is might be some video still available.
Have you tried unlocking official way?

PelleCrisol

Dec 21, 2019
Hi there, I'm here asking the same question. Is there any way to unlock xiaomi 4x without permission in xiaomi account?

unluckyuser

Oct 31, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi 4X
Sorry for bumping this old thread, but the problem is still relevant even today.

Does anyone know something about this unofficial unlocking method? I couldn't find it anywhere and the official methods didn't work for me, since I can't get past SIM activation for the account.

loonbgg

Oct 14, 2021
i looking for unofficial unlock to my phone is locked on prev owner email ( he sell it as parts bcs his screen has broken) and now he don't remember or want to give me his password to unlock it

Last edited:

unluckyuser

Oct 31, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi 4X
i looking for unofficial unlock to my phone is locked on prev owner email ( he sell it as parts bcs his screen has broken) and now he don't remember or want to give me his password to unlock it
I think you have mistaken unlocking the bootloader for unlocking the phone for access. What you want is more easily achievable, you can simply flash the stock rom using edl mode. There are plenty of tutorials for that if you search for these terms.

loonbgg

Oct 14, 2021
I think you have mistaken unlocking the bootloader for unlocking the phone for access. What you want is more easily achievable, you can simply flash the stock rom using edl mode. There are plenty of tutorials for that if you search for these terms.
yes i have stock rome and i can use it .. the problem is that i stuck at adnroid 7 forever

unluckyuser

Oct 31, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi 4X
yes i have stock rome and i can use it .. the problem is that i stuck at adnroid 7 forever
In that case, you need to do it in 2 steps. First, flash the stock rom using edl mode, so you can access the system without needing the original owner's email. Then you register a new account for you and do the official bootloader unlocking procedures. I hope it works for you, because I'm still stuck without being able to register my sim card for the official unlocking method.