- Jun 7, 2014
Xposed Module x86
I want to start this post off with a couple of very clear points:
- @rovo89 is the creator of the Xposed framework
- Thanks to @shakalaca for his hardwork in porting Xposed to our x86 Lollipop Device
Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this project
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
Before you download
Donate to @rovo89
Show your thanks to @shakalaca and donate him as well.
Without these people, this would not have been possible at all.
Attached zip file below in this thread.
How to install?
1. No matter what you do, back-up first.
2.Download and extract the file provided.
3. From extracted folder run InstallXposedInstaller.bat (Make sure you are rooted and you have enabled USB Debugging Mode if you have doubts kindly ask me in this thread). Once this is finished proceed to next step.
4.Now run InstallXposedFramework.bat file. Your phone will now reboot.
5. It will take a little longer to boot up but don't worry (only 5 mins at most if screen stuck at loading for more than 10 mins you are probably bricked).
6. Your phone now has Xposed. :highfive:
How to root lollipop rom?
This can easily be done by using following tutorial. Use T2 option it works like a charm.
How to enable USB Debugging?
Settings>About>Software information touch "Build Number" 7x
Now go to Setting>Developer Options>Enable USB Debugging Mode (easy wasn't it?).
Kindly press Thanks button next to you if you found this thread useful.