[UNOFFICIAL][zippo] LineageOS 18.1 (Android 11) for the Lenovo Z6 Pro

Search This thread

ThE_MarD

• Dec 10, 2014
    Grande Prairie
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Code:
    #include

/*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

SUPPORTED DEVICES

- zippo (L78051)

HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGEOS WITH TWRP

- Make sure your phone is running firmware from at least cn 11.5.381. If not? Please download and install it via TWRP. It can be flashed before or after the ROM

- Unlock bootloader and install TWRP (or optionally keep your bootloader locked and use the QFIL method to install TWRP)

- Download the LineageOS and firmware zips. (see Downloads)

- Boot into TWRP.

- Copy the downloaded zip files to internal sdcard.

- Perform a backup of your current ROM. (Optional)

- RECOMMENDED: Do a factory reset (clean wipe)! No support if you didn't! (Wipe Dalvik, system, cache and data)

- Flash firmware and LineageOS zips.

- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package. (see Downloads)

- Reboot to system.

HOW TO UPDATE LINEAGEOS WITH TWRP

- Download the LineageOS zip(s). (see Downloads)

- Copy the LineageOS zip to internal sdcard.

- Reboot to TWRP.

- Flash LineageOS. (Wiping Dalvik and Cache is optional, but recommended)

- Reboot to system.

MAIN DOWNLOADS

TWRP for zippo: Unfficial https://sourceforge.net/projects/mauronofrio-twrp/files/Zippo/

Lineage:

- Unofficial 18.1: https://osdn.net/projects/lineageos-for-zippo/releases/p17614

GOOGLE APPS (GAPPS) DOWNLOADS

- MindTheGapps: http://downloads.codefi.re/jdcteam/javelinanddart/gapps

GOOGLE CAMERA (GCAM) DOWNLOADS

Google Camera:

FIRMWARE DOWNLOADS

Minimum required versions:

- zippo (L78051) cn 11.5.381

DEVELOPER RESOURCES

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE

Send your patches up for review: https://review.lineageos.org/

Read the guides on the LineageOS Wiki: https://wiki.lineageos.org/

Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ThE_MarD

• Dec 10, 2014
    Grande Prairie
    Heyyo, allow me to introduce myself. I am Marc "ThE_MarD" Bourgoin and I maintain LineageOS and TWRP for the LeEco Le Max 2 (X2) and was crowdfunded a zippo which I will maintain LineageOS for (with selinux enforcing of course) and maybe assist with TWRP later. I also own an Asus Zenfone 5z (Z01R) which I maintain LineageOS for (and plan to maintain TWRP) and I was also donated a Motorola Moto X4 (Payton) which I maintain LineageOS and TWRP for.

I'd like to take this moment to also thank anyone who donated to the crowdfunding campaign for my zippo! Without you? I wouldn't have this epic device in my hands to work on. (y)

Also MAJOR thanks to Zhenxiang Chen (aka pasta_con_tonno, Lucchetto) for all the amazing work he has done on zippo

Special thanks goes out to Einar Gednochsson (aka kanstmablason, pete80pro) for organizing the crowdfunding campaign for my zippo and also a new one for KuranKaname.

Thanks also to hypnz, chema f, gawin and Lucky for also working in zippo and to HighwayStar who started the initial trees for heart (Lenovo z5 Pro GT) which zippo trees are based upon and Art_Chen for working on heart. :)

Last edited:

ThE_MarD

• Dec 10, 2014
    Grande Prairie
    @threeeye thanks man! :) I don't think there's an automatic call recording on LineageOS, I think the idea behind this is they want users to acknowledge they're recording a call by selecting it each time as privacy laws in some countries can be a bit touchy about call recording

@sydemonpl glad to hear you're enjoying LineageOS

A new test build is going up! Link is in the first post. It is uploading meow so it might be up to 30 minutes from this post to appear. lineage-18.1-20210317-UNOFFICIAL-zippo contains my reorganized and cleaned up device and vendor trees, upgraded neural network HAL to 1.3 thanks to pete80pro and also switched to his derpfest kernel (without the wakelock haxxs though). I also fixed Lineage Recovery and I tested it out and factory reset and formatting system and cache works fine same with flashing LineageOS and MindTheGapps too and also OTA works well too.(y)

Last edited:
    Reactions: Anarchy16

ThE_MarD

• Dec 10, 2014
    Grande Prairie
    Heyyo, a new test build is going up! Link as always in the first post and it is uploading meow so it might take 10 minutes from this post to finish. lineage-18.1-20210322-UNOFFICIAL-zippo contains fixes for the power-libperfmgr (which in turn fixes DT2W) thanks to Zhenxiang and just some minor device tree things like reorganizing our properties and proprietary-files and also fixed some audio props that were causing selinux denials, so meow the fixed props will activate like they're supposed to.

Reactions: Anarchy16

ThE_MarD

• Dec 10, 2014
    Grande Prairie
    Heyyo, a new test build is going up! Link as always in the first post and I'm uploading meow so it'll be ready in about 10 minutes. lineage-18.1-20210403-UNOFFICIAL-zippo contains the change to the new QTI AIDL Power HAL (so that camera can properly do perf hints and perform a little better) and also updated ESE PowerManager, IO Prefetcher and Perf stack to Android 11 blobs from the Nubia Z20 (NX627J). It also has IFAA If you use AliPay, so please test that out too.

Ojillos

Apr 4, 2021
    Buenas, encontré un problema con lineage os 18.1 el cual también encontré en la versión 17.1 para el dispositivo Lenovo z6 pro. El problema en cuestión es el dispositivo GPS. This se activa y desactiva a su antojo de manera intermitente y se convierte en una locura para las aplicaciones más útiles con las que solemos utilizar el GPS como son las apk del clima y el navegador de mapas. , Agradezco que me ayudeis con ello. Gracias de antemano .Y disculpen por el idioma, pues no me manejo muy bien en ingles😪

Last edited:

ThE_MarD

• Dec 10, 2014
    Grande Prairie
    @bonilobo62 , I think I talked to you on Telegram where you told me you resolved the issue by performing QFIL and doing a fresh install of LOS and GApps

@Ojillos , No worries man, we can use Google translate. For GPS, can you please try using QFIL to restore Q CN 11.5.381 and then follow the instructions in the first post for a fresh install?

If you still experience problems with GPS after this? Please provide logcat and I'll see if there's something causing the issue for you.

------------------

Ojillos, no te preocupes hombre, podemos usar el traductor de Google. Para GPS, ¿puede intentar usar QFIL para restaurar Q CN 11.5.381 y luego seguir las instrucciones en la primera publicación para una nueva instalación?

¿Si sigue teniendo problemas con el GPS después de esto? Proporcione logcat y veré si hay algo que le esté causando el problema.

Ojillos

Apr 4, 2021
    @bonilobo62 , I think I talked to you on Telegram where you told me you resolved the issue by performing QFIL and doing a fresh install of LOS and GApps

@Ojillos , No worries man, we can use Google translate. For GPS, can you please try using QFIL to restore Q CN 11.5.381 and then follow the instructions in the first post for a fresh install?

If you still experience problems with GPS after this? Please provide logcat and I'll see if there's something causing the issue for you.

------------------

Ojillos, no te preocupes hombre, podemos usar el traductor de Google. Para GPS, ¿puede intentar usar QFIL para restaurar Q CN 11.5.381 y luego seguir las instrucciones en la primera publicación para una nueva instalación?

¿Si sigue teniendo problemas con el GPS después de esto? Proporcione logcat y veré si hay algo que le esté causando el problema.
    Buenas , disculpa que no haya contestado antes . Los pasos que seguí fueron exactamente los que pone en el tutorial .He estado probando la aplicación Maps y parece que aunque el icono del GPS que se sitúa arriba a derecha aunque aparezca y desaparezca continuamente a su antojo , la aplicación Google Maps funciona bien (toquemos madera)

Last edited:

Ojillos

Apr 4, 2021
    Pero me encontré con otro error , ésta vez con la aplicación Google lens , la pantalla , se muestra completamente negra .Esta pelea continúa con Google me trae de cabeza.hay alguna solución? , Aclarar que en la versión 17.1 de Lineage no me pasaba.Gracias de antemano .
    Desde mi punto de vista a mí me parece que es un boicot por parte de Google por no pagar cómo sistema operativo los derechos de éste.Como si no supondría ya un pago suficiente por parte de todos los usuarios Android y IOS en general el beneficio que obtiene la compañía Google con la información que obtiene de nuestros dispositivos , con la cual se lucra y mucho.
    Screenshot_20210410-152148_Google.png

Last edited:

Ojillos

Apr 4, 2021
    Hi awesome ROM...
    thaks for the hard work.
    ScreenMirroring doesnt work... :(
    Sí que se puede amigo . Pulsa el botón derecho del menú principal ( el cuadrado)donde sale la vista en miniatura de las pestañas que están abiertas . A continuación mantén pulsado el icono de dicha ventana y ahí tendrás la opción .
    Screenshot_20210412-200609_Trebuchet.png

Hi awesome ROM...
    thaks for the hard work.

ScreenMirroring doesnt work... :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Heyyo, a new test build is going up! I'm uploading it meow as well so it'll be ready within 10 minutes of this post and link is in the first post. lineage-18.1-20210511-UNOFFICIAL-zippo contains some selinux enforcing fixes for the LiveDisplay Sunlight Enhancement and Anti Flicker, plus another few selinux denial fixes for our sensors and for WiFi Display (I'm currently unable to test WFD though as I'm not at home) and also a required overlay for our fingerprint sensor so that apps can use it.
      Heyyo, a new test build is up! It's a few days late because I was camping with my family and then renovating the house lol... Link as always in the first post. lineage-18.1-20210425-UNOFFICIAL-zippo contains Art Chen's FOD Dimming so meow our FOD won't blind us like it used to
      Heyyo, a new test build is going up! I'm uploading it meow so it'll be done within 10 minutes of this post and as always link for it is in the first post. lineage-18.1-20210508-UNOFFICIAL-zippo contains changes for FOD dimming and using HBM (High Brightness Mode) for LiveDisplay's SunlightEnhancement and also implement LiveDisplay's AntiFlicker for DC Dimming.

If all goes well? I'll merge these commits in a day or two and then ask for LineageOS 18.1 official builds for zippo (y)
      Congratulations, this last version work perfectly ... I beleave this is ready to been official.
      2okPze5.png

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Code:
      #include

/*
      * Your warranty is now void.
      * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
      * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
      * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
      * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
      * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
      */

SUPPORTED DEVICES

- zippo (L78051)

HOW TO INSTALL LINEAGEOS WITH TWRP

- Make sure your phone is running firmware from at least cn 11.5.381. If not? Please download and install it via TWRP. It can be flashed before or after the ROM

- Unlock bootloader and install TWRP (or optionally keep your bootloader locked and use the QFIL method to install TWRP)

- Download the LineageOS and firmware zips. (see Downloads)

- Boot into TWRP.

- Copy the downloaded zip files to internal sdcard.

- Perform a backup of your current ROM. (Optional)

- RECOMMENDED: Do a factory reset (clean wipe)! No support if you didn't! (Wipe Dalvik, system, cache and data)

- Flash firmware and LineageOS zips.

- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package. (see Downloads)

- Reboot to system.

HOW TO UPDATE LINEAGEOS WITH TWRP

- Download the LineageOS zip(s). (see Downloads)

- Copy the LineageOS zip to internal sdcard.

- Reboot to TWRP.

- Flash LineageOS. (Wiping Dalvik and Cache is optional, but recommended)

- Reboot to system.

MAIN DOWNLOADS

TWRP for zippo: Unfficial https://sourceforge.net/projects/mauronofrio-twrp/files/Zippo/

Lineage:

- Unofficial 18.1: https://osdn.net/projects/lineageos-for-zippo/releases/p17614

GOOGLE APPS (GAPPS) DOWNLOADS

- MindTheGapps: http://downloads.codefi.re/jdcteam/javelinanddart/gapps

GOOGLE CAMERA (GCAM) DOWNLOADS

Google Camera:

FIRMWARE DOWNLOADS

Minimum required versions:

- zippo (L78051) cn 11.5.381

DEVELOPER RESOURCES

HOW TO CONTRIBUTE

Send your patches up for review: https://review.lineageos.org/

Read the guides on the LineageOS Wiki: https://wiki.lineageos.org/

Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
      Heyyo, allow me to introduce myself. I am Marc "ThE_MarD" Bourgoin and I maintain LineageOS and TWRP for the LeEco Le Max 2 (X2) and was crowdfunded a zippo which I will maintain LineageOS for (with selinux enforcing of course) and maybe assist with TWRP later. I also own an Asus Zenfone 5z (Z01R) which I maintain LineageOS for (and plan to maintain TWRP) and I was also donated a Motorola Moto X4 (Payton) which I maintain LineageOS and TWRP for.

I'd like to take this moment to also thank anyone who donated to the crowdfunding campaign for my zippo! Without you? I wouldn't have this epic device in my hands to work on. (y)

Also MAJOR thanks to Zhenxiang Chen (aka pasta_con_tonno, Lucchetto) for all the amazing work he has done on zippo

Special thanks goes out to Einar Gednochsson (aka kanstmablason, pete80pro) for organizing the crowdfunding campaign for my zippo and also a new one for KuranKaname.

Thanks also to hypnz, chema f, gawin and Lucky for also working in zippo and to HighwayStar who started the initial trees for heart (Lenovo z5 Pro GT) which zippo trees are based upon and Art_Chen for working on heart. :)
      Heyyo, a new test build is going up! I'm uploading it meow as well so it'll be ready within 10 minutes of this post and link is in the first post. lineage-18.1-20210511-UNOFFICIAL-zippo contains some selinux enforcing fixes for the LiveDisplay Sunlight Enhancement and Anti Flicker, plus another few selinux denial fixes for our sensors and for WiFi Display (I'm currently unable to test WFD though as I'm not at home) and also a required overlay for our fingerprint sensor so that apps can use it.
      Congratulations, this last version work perfectly ... I beleave this is ready to been official.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone