• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Unroot my rog Phone 3

Search This thread

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
1624025177599.png

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
Btw I unrooted my phone and did ROG Phone 3 had an update? Mine is the latest .147

Is there android 11 already for ROG 3?
How come my updates aren't showing?
Asus on Monday announced the release of a new software update for the ROG Phone 3(ZS661KS). The OTA update bumps up the phone's firmware version to 17.0823.2104.147 and brings along the April 2021 Android security patch.

• Love
Reactions: jbonbon

jbonbon

May 27, 2021
ASUS ROG Phone 3
Unofficial is always in dev. I prefer orangefox or pitchblack rather than stock twrp
Thanks for the help! <3
Asus on Monday announced the release of a new software update for the ROG Phone 3(ZS661KS). The OTA update bumps up the phone's firmware version to 17.0823.2104.147 and brings along the April 2021 Android security patch.
Thank you so much, you're a big help mister!

Reactions: Kenora_I

pl1992aw

Apr 5, 2019
Btw I unrooted my phone and did ROG Phone 3 had an update? Mine is the latest .147

Is there android 11 already for ROG 3?
How come my updates aren't showing?
Firmwares are here:
https://rog.asus.com/phones/rog-phone-3-model/helpdesk_bios

Android version change would cause compatibility issues. Stability is better for customer reviews.

If they push an Android change from 10 to 11, many users will likely complain about apps not working or what is not work etc. Then receive bad reputation.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey, i want to unroot my rog Phone 3 and uninstall magisk.

Is it enough to flash the boot.img from the newest Stock Firmware or is there something else i should do?

Greets Justin
    If you already have root and needs to go back to stock rom - download the Stock Boot Image
    Yeah, since you only modified the boot.img right?
    So just flash the stock boot.img
    But the boot.img must be from the same rom version your currently on.
    Yeah should be fine.
    Nice! Sorry i wasnt online or i to would've sent the zip.
    Well good luck!
    I want to unroot my phone as well, will it remove my phone data or just the root? I heard some people got bootlooped. Btw my phone has TWRP and bootloader unlocked. Sorry I'm new to this. Really appreciate if you'd help good sir.
    Okay! You rooted with magisk?