• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[UPD][9 Dec 2008] M2D OperatorSettings 0.4 - extra launcher tab for Manila 2D

Search This thread

moddin

Feb 8, 2008
NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by avellant
I made my own modified digital clock cab, that doesn't corrupt htchomesettings.xml. I uploaded it on the first post. Do not install any other fixes/mods that modifies htchomesettings.xml, if you want to get operator tab functionally.

The digital clock that you moddified does not work with or without the fix I mentioned before, without the fix it installs but manilla wont launch it will just keep saying tap here to launch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskip
Read the FAQ its there to help:

**FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR HDIII & MANILA2D PART 1**

16. Manila2D wont work after installing skin or digital clock:
(You don’t need to uninstall your skin or clock before you do the following)
a. Disable Manila2D by doing Start, Programs, Utils, TouchFLO.
b. Install Scotchua’s Manila Fix to Device Memory.
c. Enable Manila2D by doing Start, Programs, Utils, TouchFLO.

But even with the fix it wont launch either.

Last edited:
Check on the bottom of the settings tab, there you find the M2D version you have. You need at least version 19b to make the operator tab to work. Better is version 20.

ok
i'm very confused as to which version i'm running
on settings tab it says : Touchflo 1.0.1818.3719, but if i tap it, it says touchflo version 1.0 build 1820.3328...

I've installed G - Manila2D_v1.00.18203328.00.cab so is it a version 20?

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
attachment.php

How is the calendar view going?

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
I saw that when disabling the text below the operator tab buttons, they come up again, mainly after a soft reset, is there a way to get rid of that for good?

DonKinan

Apr 24, 2008
help

is it possible to add my own icons and just link them to other app...?thats why i downloaded it in the first place but .ico format does not seem to work... it doesn,t show the image of the icon should i use a differen format?!.png maybe?thank you for your time:)

claus1953

Aug 15, 2008
is it possible to add my own icons and just link them to other app...?thats why i downloaded it in the first place but .ico format does not seem to work... it doesn,t show the image of the icon should i use a differen format?!.png maybe?thank you for your time:)

It is the png format you need. In this thread there is a link for a small program to assign custom icons to the operator tab, search for it.

DonKinan

Apr 24, 2008
thank you!

PHP:
It is the png format you need. In this thread there is a link for a small program to assign custom icons to the operator tab, search for it.
I found it thank you so much!!!now i can customize my skyscape icons!cool:D

moddin

Feb 8, 2008
NY
What happened with the calendar tab dude?? Most useful tab that should be included officially. please make it work with the newest version of Manilla.

mirchichamu

Nov 14, 2007
Newbie help needed.

I am having htc touch viva ( opal ). My touchflo version is 1.0.1819.2926.
What is the latest version?
Where can I get that?
What is the benefit of new version?
Is new version stable, having no problem?

I shall be thankful for help.