[UPD] Super-Pack of Google Camera MODs for OnePlus 8 Pro!

Search This thread

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
🌟 Here is my custom profile (V3.1) for LMC R13 Edition 💥 https://ufile.io/3zxw4apt (APK + XML)

[ PW: NiCkAM8PRO-for-XDA ]

1) Just download the file above, unzip it (using the provided password), then install the apk file on your device.

2) Extract the xml configuration file, as well as its folder, onto your phone internal storage.

3) Then, just start the app, give the necessary privileges, double-click on the lower black area near the 'shutter' button of the app, it should allow you to load custom profiles. Select my xml, press ok, and voila! :)

-- APP CHANGELOG --

LMC 8.4 Release 13 Fix 2

Added:
• ISO100, Max.Time, Max.ISO in shutter speed selection.
• Session selection for the system (initialization, most likely takes precedence over photo mode, necessary for devices that had to switch mode to activate sessions)
• 6 new sessions at the end of the list, thus adding probably all possible sessions at the moment

Corrections:
• Fixed work Mi12 Ultra
• Slightly changed excerpt code
• Fixes for some devices

'Exposure Compensation' (the 'White Sun' icon on the ViewFinder) is OFF by default. If your shots are too bright, just ENABLE it ('Blue Sun') and the exposure will be lowered.

Have Fun :)

Attachments

• NiCkAM8PRO V3.1 Custom Profile - LMC R13 GCAM (for OnePlus 8 Pro).zip
    20.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member

Surfeur-des-Reves

New version LMC 8.4 R11
{Mod edit}
@steeroll I've removed the link to 4pda!

4pda is not only another phone related website (and not at all affiliated with xda-developers) but also well known for the distribution of malware and warez. Links to 4pda are not accepted on XDA.
XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

(...)

11. Don’t post with the intention of selling something.
  • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
  • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
  • Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
  • Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
  • Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
    A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
    B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
Well, hello there again :)

🌟 Here is my custom profile (V4.0) for LMC R13 Edition 💥 https://ufile.io/oyfwleal (APK + XML)

1) Just download the file above, unzip it, then install the apk file on your device.

2) Extract the xml configuration file, as well as its folder, onto your phone internal storage.

3) Then, just start the app, give the necessary privileges, double-click on the lower black area near the 'shutter' button of the app, it should allow you to load custom profiles. Select my xml, press ok, and voila! :)

-- XML CHANGELOG --

Lots of improvements and modifications to improve processing speed, quality and reduce noise on different sensors. Some color improvements made on all lenses, especially the IR (ID4), which should now bring very close results to what you see on the viewfinder! Also added some Black & White mode, for those who fancy it.

The XML is set to 'HDR-Net' by default, which means it takes shots instantly (and processes them in a second or two). If you need higher-quality results, just turn it off (using the icon on the left side of the viewfinder) and it will then use 'HDR+Enhanced' mode (15 frames, for good low-light shots especially).

Regarding IR sensor, it uses the real 5 megapixels sensor, so do not expect very high quality shots, especially as we do not have any appropriate noise model in the GCam app yet for it.

-- APP CHANGELOG --

LMC 8.4 Release 13 Fix 2

Added:
• Session selection for the system (initialization, most likely takes precedence over photo mode, necessary for devices that had to switch mode to activate sessions)
• 6 new sessions at the end of the list, thus adding probably all possible sessions at the moment

Corrections:
• Fixed work Mi12 Ultra
• Fixes for some devices

'Exposure Compensation' (the 'White Sun' icon on the ViewFinder) is OFF by default. If your shots are too bright, just ENABLE it ('Blue Sun') and the exposure will be lowered.

Attachments

• NiCkAM8PRO V4.0 Custom Profile - LMC V13 (for OnePlus 8 Pro).zip
    21.2 KB · Views: 177

🌟 Here is my custom profile (V4.0) for LMC R13 Edition 💥 https://ufile.io/oyfwleal (APK + XML)

1) Just download the file above, unzip it, then install the apk file on your device.

-- XML CHANGELOG --

Lots of improvements and modifications to improve processing speed, quality and reduce noise on different sensors. Some color improvements made on all lenses, especially the IR (ID4), which should now bring very close results to what you see on the viewfinder! Also added some Black & White mode, for those who fancy it.

The XML is set to 'HDR-Net' by default, which means it takes shots instantly (and processes them in a second or two). If you need higher-quality results, just turn it off (using the icon on the left side of the viewfinder) and it will then use 'HDR+Enhanced' mode (15 frames, for good low-light shots especially).

Regarding IR sensor, it uses the real 5 megapixels sensor, so do not expect very high quality shots, especially as we do not have any appropriate noise model in the GCam app yet for it.

-- APP CHANGELOG --

LMC 8.4 Release 13 Fix 2

Added:

Corrections:
• Fixed work Mi12 Ultra
• Fixes for some devices

.lib is not used with this configuration?

p-we

Dec 11, 2008
Whangarei
OnePlus 8 Pro

-- XML CHANGELOG --

-- APP CHANGELOG --

LMC 8.4 Release 13 Fix 2

Added:

Corrections:
• Fixed work Mi12 Ultra
• Fixes for some devices

Very good camera (!) but refuses to re-open if you use another app even for a second. I'm on PE 12.1.

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
Very good camera (!) but refuses to re-open if you use another app even for a second. I'm on PE 12.1.
Hi, thanks for the feedback and for reporting your issue. As much as I'd want to help, there is no such problem on my side using latest OOS12, and no idea what could be the reason for the app not to re-open. I hope someone else here using PE12.1 could come with a fix then.

trantiendat3004

🌟 Here is my custom profile (V3.1) for LMC R13 Edition 💥 https://ufile.io/3zxw4apt (APK + XML)

[ PW: NiCkAM8PRO-for-XDA ]

1) Just download the file above, unzip it (using the provided password), then install the apk file on your device.

-- APP CHANGELOG --

LMC 8.4 Release 13 Fix 2

Added:

Corrections:
• Fixed work Mi12 Ultra
• Fixes for some devices

thanks you , best xml for 8pro :D

• Love
Reactions: Surfeur-des-Reves

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
And here's a minor update of my custom XML profile, made for the same LMC Google Camera mod (V13 Fix-2) that I enjoy using so much.

🌟 DOWNLOAD: https://ufile.io/l3nn3i22 (APK + XML) 💥

No big change, except a few tiny adjustments in the settings. Pictures from main back sensor should be slightly more saturated and punchy, while zoom lens should be slightly less vivid than with previous release. Different noise model chosen for ID4 'IR' sensor, for possibly very slightly more details (use it preferably under bright daylight), and color profile for front lens has been optimized as well. XML is set to 'HDR NET' mode by default, as it should bring enough quality for most scenarios, or use the 'HDR+Enhanced' mode which will capture 20 frames for higher quality / more detailed shots. Probably a few more changes that I can't remember as well.

Again, don't forget to have fun with it and give it a 'Like' if you enjoy using it. Cheers!

Attachments

• NiCkAM8PRO V4.1 Custom Profile - LMC V13F2 (for OnePlus 8 Pro).zip
    21.5 KB · Views: 125

vacs03

Aug 28, 2010
And here's a minor update of my custom XML profile, made for the same LMC Google Camera mod (V13 Fix-2) that I enjoy using so much.

🌟 DOWNLOAD: https://ufile.io/l3nn3i22 (APK + XML) 💥

No big change, except a few tiny adjustments in the settings. Pictures from main back sensor should be slightly more saturated and punchy, while zoom lens should be slightly less vivid than with previous release. Different noise model chosen for ID4 'IR' sensor, for possibly very slightly more details (use it preferably under bright daylight), and color profile for front lens has been optimized as well. XML is set to 'HDR NET' mode by default, as it should bring enough quality for most scenarios, or use the 'HDR+Enhanced' mode which will capture 20 frames for higher quality / more detailed shots. Probably a few more changes that I can't remember as well.

Again, don't forget to have fun with it and give it a 'Like' if you enjoy using it. Cheers!

Awb is for night scene only?

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
Awb is for night scene only?
Well, AWB usually neutralizes the white balance deviations due to specific and tricky lighting conditions and tries to match what our eyes really see. It can be a Yay or a Nay, but it's easy to fix it afterwards in post-edition, if need be.

Turning this option ON should help reduce the 'orange' color cast that usually appears in night shots and shots taken under artificial lighting, so that your final picture looks a bit 'bluer' / colder, less warm / orangish. So, yes, AWB is preferably used for night scenes / low light scenes and under artificial lighting conditions.

Reactions: Clark789 and vacs03

aminmeman20

Jul 7, 2022
Hello OnePlus Addicts,

Here is a Custom-Made SUPER-PACK of some of the newest Google Camera Mods available out there, which contains the work of several developers such as Greatness (Rakin), B-S-G, P.Z.D, MTSL, LMC and Wichaya.

Please, keep in mind that I am not an app developer, myself, just an enthousiastic end-user happy to share the good stuff!

🌟 DOWNLOAD (APKs + Custom Profiles): https://ufile.io/o188pzi3 🌟

[ LMC R13 (Fix-2) is currently the latest customized pack of profiles included in this Super-Pack ]

>>> The included XML configuration profiles are made for ONEPLUS 8 PRO ONLY! Using them on another device may result in some serious bugs, crashes, and it will definitely not bring you the same user experience... <<<

1) Just download the file above, unzip it (using the provided password), then install the apk file of your choice on your device.

2) Extract the appropriate xml configuration file, as well as its folder, onto your phone internal storage.

3) Then, just start the app, give the necessary privileges, double-click on the lower black area near the 'shutter' button of the app, it should allow you to load custom profiles. Select my xml, press ok, done! :)

Some of these mods come with Face Detection, Face Retouch (both Front & Back sensors), great color reproduction, low noise, excellent details (especially on the main back sensor), FHD & 4K videos @ 30/60FPS with OIS/EIS stabilization, Night Shots, Astro-Photography, Portrait and more...

However, there is still no Distortion Correction/Fix on Wide-Angle sensor, on any GCam mod I have tried sor far actually. This might come in the future, but it seems to be quite hard for devs to implement in their respective mods. This can be fixed by some apps in post-editing anyway...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some 'hidden' shortcuts in some of these GCam mods! For example, with Greatness, P.Z.D, MTSL and LMC, you can access the (very useful) Exposure/ISO menu by long-pressing the circle 'gallery' button on the lower-right of the main app screen, which will provide you with a choice of ISO settings, as well as Exposure choices. The lower the ISO, the better the final picture quality, but it will take more time to 'capture' your image. The same goes for Exposure; the longer the time, the better your image (and the lower iso at the same time), but you may have to be steady if you go lower than 1/10s.

A long-press on the Camera-Switch button (on Greatness Mod), on the lower-left of the main app screen, will directly bring you to the App Settings.

Double-Press the viewfinder itself will zoom 2x to what you want to shoot, and will display the Zoom Bar at the bottom, so you can finely adjust it!

There is also a 'Sunset' shortcut on the main screen/viewfinder (Greatness Mod), just above the 3 back sensors, which should theoretically bring better color reproduction and lighting to your sunsets.

Also, one personal advice when using some, if not all of these mods: You will get BETTER EXPOSURE as well as LIGHTER SHADOWS when selecting your focus zone MANUALLY (within limits of your focus zone of interest, obviously). This goes for Daylight shots, as well as Nightshots, and another advice would be to try to select either a Dark area of your image (when shooting in daylight) OR one of the Brightest zones (for example, some streetlights at night), and then take the shot. The App should then do a better job at adjusting your Exposure, Contrast and Shadows, and this will greatly reduce risks of Under-Exposing or Over-Exposing your shots. When taking snapshots of people, in case the app can't detect their face, make sure you select it manually, you will definitely get brighter, more detailed skin results. It may be one extra-step, but I personally found out that it was usually worth doing it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** NO Need to be ROOT **

Learn more about GCam and How to Master it: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/f/2021/05/GCam-Handbook.pdf

Learn more about RamPatcher settings (BSG MGC): https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/help/2/
Can anyone post mirror link please

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
Can anyone post mirror link please
I'd prefer not, if you don't mind. Allowing mirrors could allow for potentially corrupted/modified files and I'd probably be held responsible if anything goes wrong.

Is there anything wrong with the provided link? If you can't access the website, make sure you momentarily turn your VPN off, then it should work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello OnePlus Addicts,

Here is a Custom-Made SUPER-PACK of some of the newest Google Camera Mods available out there, which contains the work of several developers such as Greatness (Rakin), B-S-G, P.Z.D, MTSL, LMC and Wichaya.

Please, keep in mind that I am not an app developer, myself, just an enthousiastic end-user happy to share the good stuff!

🌟 DOWNLOAD (APKs + Custom Profiles): https://gofile.io/d/OCsHTd 🌟

[ LMC R15 is currently the latest GCAM Mod included in this Super-Pack ]

>>> The included XML configuration profiles are made for ONEPLUS 8 PRO ONLY! Using them on another device may result in some serious bugs, crashes, and it will definitely not bring you the same user experience... <<<

1) Just download the file above, unzip it (using the provided password), then install the apk file of your choice on your device.

2) Extract the appropriate xml configuration file, as well as its folder, onto your phone internal storage.

3) Then, just start the app, give the necessary privileges, double-click on the lower black area near the 'shutter' button of the app, it should allow you to load custom profiles. Select my xml, press ok, done! :)

Some of these mods come with Face Detection, Face Retouch (both Front & Back sensors), great color reproduction, low noise, excellent details (especially on the main back sensor), FHD & 4K videos @ 30/60FPS with OIS/EIS stabilization, Night Shots, Astro-Photography, Portrait and more...

However, there is still no Distortion Correction/Fix on Ultra-Wide sensor, on any GCam mod I have tried sor far actually. This might come in the future, but it seems to be quite hard for devs to implement in their respective mods. This can be fixed by some apps in post-editing anyway...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some 'hidden' shortcuts in some of these GCam mods! For example, with Greatness, P.Z.D, MTSL and LMC, you can access the (very useful) Exposure/ISO menu by long-pressing the circle 'gallery' button on the lower-right of the main app screen, which will provide you with a choice of ISO settings, as well as Exposure choices. The lower the ISO, the better the final picture quality, but it will take more time to 'capture' your image. The same goes for Exposure; the longer the time, the better your image (and the lower iso at the same time), but you may have to be steady if you go lower than 1/10s.

A long-press on the Camera-Switch button (on Greatness Mod), on the lower-left of the main app screen, will directly bring you to the App Settings.

Double-Press the viewfinder itself will zoom 2x to what you want to shoot, and will display the Zoom Bar at the bottom, so you can finely adjust it!

There is also a 'Sunset' shortcut on the main screen/viewfinder (Greatness Mod), just above the 3 back sensors, which should theoretically bring better color reproduction and lighting to your sunsets.

Also, one personal advice when using some, if not all of these mods: You will get BETTER EXPOSURE as well as LIGHTER SHADOWS when selecting your focus zone MANUALLY (within limits of your focus zone of interest, obviously). This goes for Daylight shots, as well as Nightshots, and another advice would be to try to select either a Dark area of your image (when shooting in daylight) OR one of the Brightest zones (for example, some streetlights at night), and then take the shot. The App should then do a better job at adjusting your Exposure, Contrast and Shadows, and this will greatly reduce risks of Under-Exposing or Over-Exposing your shots. When taking snapshots of people, in case the app can't detect their face, make sure you select it manually, you will definitely get brighter, more detailed skin results. It may be one extra-step, but I personally found out that it was usually worth doing!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** NO Need to be ROOT **

Learn more about GCam and How to Master it: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/f/2021/05/GCam-Handbook.pdf

Learn more about RamPatcher settings (BSG MGC): https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/help/2/
    In an effort to make it easier for everyone to get all the APKs and custom XML profiles in one same download, here is a SUPER-PACK which contains all 4 Google Camera mods & all their respective custom profiles for OnePlus 8 Pro:

/// https://ufile.io/ke1459bi \\\

If you enjoy my work, feel free to say 'Thank you' as well as a 'Thumbs Up', allllwayyys appreciated! ^_^

-- XML CHANGELOG --

-- APP CHANGELOG --

LMC 8.4 Release 13 Fix 2

Added:

Corrections:
    • Fixed work Mi12 Ultra
    • Fixes for some devices

Oopss, I did it again... :)

🌟 NiCkAM8PRO V6 (LMC R15 GCam) Custom Pack (APK + Profiles): https://gofile.io/d/H33jkl 💥

Changelog & Suggestions:

There are just too many changes in this new release to keep the previous V5x iteration, so here comes V6, with lots of optimizations and improvements in every app department. It would just take too long to mention every modification done to it, but after hours spent working on this new version, I believe it should bring even better noise reduction, speed and overall image quality (compared to previous release).

This time, only 2 custom XMLs are provided: FAST & HQ! They are mostly similar but 'FAST' brings instant shots (using Zero-Shutter Lag -ZSL- mode by default), very fast processing and 12MP image resolution (about 2-4MB per shot), while 'HQ' comes with HDR+Enhanced by default (with as low as 1/5s Exposure time and 20 HDR frames, so be steady for a second or two if shooting at night / in low light!), increased image resolution (6 to 12MB per shot) and therefore some slightly longer image processing time. JPEG compression is kept at 97% for both profiles, as it is a sweet spot in terms of quality / image size.

You can also use 'FAST' xml and activate 'HDR+Enhanced' function in the Quick Settings panel, which should limit Exposure time to 1/15s, for slightly better quality while remaining fast to shoot & process. This is actually the XML that most people should use, but if for any reason you need to use 'HQ', just make sure you are steady / use some stable surface (or increase Exposure time to 1/10s to 1/13s). However, if you use a tripod or a perfectly stable surface, you can even decrease Expo time to 'Max'...

Everything is user-adjustable, especially the exposure time, which can be quickly accessed with some long-press on the Gallery icon. Same goes for the number of HDR frames, which can be reduced or increased (if you use HDR+Enhanced mode).

If your shots are too bright, make use of the Exposure Compensation function (the 'sun' icon) or simply touch the viewfinder area and manually adjust your exposure using the slider.

Almost everything should work, including front & back video from all sensors. There is still no distortion correction for UW sensor, but this is not something that can be solved on my side, unfortunately.

For those with a rooted device / magisk installed (OOS 11/12/13 or custom ROM), you might get some better performance (especially if you get stuck at 1/100s in ZSL mode and wish to get as low as 1/15s) after flashing this magisk module (all credits go to those who developed it, not me): https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/camera-unlocker-oneplus-8-9r/?v1-2

As always, take this new release as it is, or leave it, but please remember this is all done for free, took countless hours of (my) time to create and is in no way made by a team of experienced developers. As for anything in life, there is surely room for improvement, and I strongly encourage users to adapt my work to their liking. Please remember that "if you can't say anything nice about something, just don't say anything at all", or at least try to be nice when reporting bugs or suggestions for improvement. And one last thing: we all have different preferences when it comes to photography.

Have fun with it!

NiCkAM8PRO LMC Interface.jpg
    A tiny little update for 'B.S.G GCam profiles pack' that might fix some noise artefacts in some low-light scenarios. If you are fine with previous V5.1, then it's fine, if not, you could try this one :)