[UPD] Super-Pack of Google Camera MODs for OnePlus 8 Pro!

Search This thread

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
New Small Update released:

🌟 NiCkAM8PRO V4.7 (LMC V14) Custom Pack: https://gofile.io/d/S7STte 💥

Some small modifications in the RamPatcher for all lenses, Exposure Compensation adjustments, few Developer settings changed and more.

2 profiles are provided, one being a Fast HDR capture profile for well-lit scenes, the other one being a Slower 'HQ' HDR mode, for darker environments. Everything can easily be adjusted by users anyway.

In case you need some slight Exposure boost, simply Disable the 'SUN' icon on top of the ViewFinder.

If you prefer to disable 'Auto Face Tracking' (which comes with 'Auto Exposure Adjustment'), go to the Developer Settings and uncheck camera.pck_large_yuv value). Disabling it should also enable you to use the 'No HDR+' mode, in the Quick Settings panel.

The Interface, explained...
NiCkAM8PRO LMC Interface.jpg

Cheers! :)

Attachments

• NiCkAM8PRO V4.7 Custom Profile - LMC V14 GCam (for OnePlus 8 Pro).zip
    44 KB · Views: 93
  • NiCkAM8PRO LMC Interface.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
LMC Google Camera - NEW RELEASE V15:

Changes:
• Exynos devices (Verified by Note20U, S21U, S10)
• Library selection per module (except front)
• Added UX Mod and Sky Brightness to TEST patcher (Thx Rivov)
• Night mode sky detection algorithm enabled by default, can be used in ZSL / HDR+ with UX)
• Added "Edge Enhancement (Portrait) Front" to LMC Tweaks
• Output shasta.zsl.max_exptime.ms to exposure settings (Mod LMC8.2)
• Added (Pixel 3m2 AWB, and Pixel3m2 GRGB) (Mod 6.2 by Wyroczen)
• Added CG1 to color settings
• Added several Preset Subtle Noise Reduction Levels Merge 1
• Added Live HDR and iris switch button for Samsung
• Complemented the choice of Interface / Model HDR

Corrections:
• Fixed SpatialGainMap
• Fixed "Dynamic ISO selection" in noise models. (Mod SGcam)
• Fixed Mi12TP, improved Mi11U, and some others.
• Returned all patcher settings for the front camera
• Default face definitions on. on supported devices
• Luma Denoise A/B moved to Main
• HEVC video is disabled by default
• And other fixes in the code.

This new LMC Google Camera release comes with a new set of NiCkAM8PRO V5 Custom Profiles, bringing several improvements for every lenses (back & front).

🌟 NiCkAM8PRO V5 (LMC V15) Custom Pack: https://gofile.io/d/piuQFj 💥

"FAST" profile uses 'HDR-Net' mode for instant capture. Of course, you can disable it, which will then switch to 'HDR+Enhanced' mode, with a minimum shutter speed capped at 1/20th second and 'Auto' number of HDR frames. All modes (even Night mode) in this custom profile will remain FAST, as the name implies, but it will bring the lowest quality of the 3. JPEG compression is set to 97%, which offers, in my opinion, the best (image) size / quality ratio (about 3 to 5MB per picture).

"HQ", while being slower to capture shots, is a step above in terms of Quality & Details. It uses 'HDR+Enhanced' by default and the number of HDR frames is set to 20. Noise reduction, as well as 'Luma' values, are lowered, for a boost in image details. Minimum Shutter Speed is set to 1/10th second, so you will need to remain somewhat steady while your scene is being captured. This custom profile also activates the 'Super-Resolution' function, for a higher (artificial) number of pixels in your shots. JPEG compression is set to 98%, which should provide a slight boost in quality, but consumes more storage space (about 10 to 12MB per shot). This mode is ideal for low-light scenarios and interior shots.

"ULTRA" custom profile tries to get the very best out of our sensors! DON'T EVEN TRY TO USE IT WITHOUT A TRIPOD, or at least be SUPER-STEADY! 'HDR Frames' set to 27, Shutter speed will be the lowest possible, JPEG compression is set to 99% (15 to 20MB per shot), Super-RES is activated, and 'Luma' + 'Noise Reduction' values are also set to a minimum, for Quality's sake. Use this profile at your own risks...

All 3 custom profiles have 'Auto-White Balance' DISABLED by default. It is recommended to activate AWB for night shots / low-light scenarios and under artificial lighting sources.

'Exposure Compensation' is also disabled by default. Activating it will slightly lower your exposure. This could be useful for some close-up shots or other scenarios, depending on user preferences & situations. You could also try using the Low-Dynamic Range (LDR) function, for some dramatic contrasts & shadows in your shots.

Exposure Levels have been reset to 'Default' for main back sensor, as it was needed to avoid too dark photos when shooting outdoors. However, depending on the lighting conditions, you may need to manually adjust your exposure levels (by touching the viewfinder on your zone of focus, then use the Exposure Slider on the right side of the screen.

Yes, GCAM mods are not Point'n'Shoot apps, and you'll need a bit of experience before you can get the best out of it. The same goes for everything, and it is truly worth it!

Cheers & Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• NiCkAM8PRO V5 Custom Profiles - LMC V15 GCam (for OnePlus 8 Pro).zip
    379.6 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

Nabeelp2

Jul 15, 2017
Kannur
You don't need to go to any other website. I always provide a link in my posts with both the APK and the XML. Here is the link, again:

🌟 NiCkAM8PRO V5 (LMC V15) Custom Pack: https://gofile.io/d/piuQFj 💥
Have just bought a used OP 8 Pro yesterday. Was searching for GCam mod and found yours. Great Mod btw. However, I found that IR camera doesn't work in my device. Am I missing something? Has any option needed to be turned on to get it working. I am on stock Oxygen os 11.

Reactions: Surfeur-des-Reves

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
Have just bought a used OP 8 Pro yesterday. Was searching for GCam mod and found yours. Great Mod btw. However, I found that IR camera doesn't work in my device. Am I missing something? Has any option needed to be turned on to get it working. I am on stock Oxygen os 11.
Welcome here. Start with updating your device to Android 12, or even Android 13, as OOS11 is really old stuff now. I can confirm PhotoChrom sensor works with latest OOS12, haven't tested with (recently released) OOS13 though.

Last edited:
Reactions: hadobac

vacs03

Aug 28, 2010
Welcome here. Start with updating your device to Android 12, or even Android 13, as OOS11 is really old stuff now. I can confirm PhotoChrom sensor works with latest OOS12, haven't tested with (recently released) OOS13 though.

works also on OOS13

btw been testing the new config, great work, it's by far the best one I used

I found that "HQ" with enabled HDR-NET has better quality and clarity than "Fast" but a bit more noise, and of course "HQ" with disabled HDR-net has the best when taking handhelp pictures, again, really great work

hadobac

Jun 17, 2010
Ho Chi Minh City
@Surfeur-des-Reves

In the most recent update, the animations when switching lens have been drastically reduced. No more senseless transition.
Kudos!
If only the animation could be reduced to only reduced to 0 (as if one disable the animation in Developer Settings).

I have a question: can I use the Hexagon DSP, by unchecking "Disable Hexagon DSP"? I tried and it does not seem to change anything.

Anyway, thank you!
I attach a photo I made yesterday with this Gcam (with just light Google Photos edit).

Attachments

• Weihnachtschor.jpg
    Weihnachtschor.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
@Surfeur-des-Reves

In the most recent update, the animations when switching lens have been drastically reduced. No more senseless transition.
Kudos!
If only the animation could be reduced to only reduced to 0 (as if one disable the animation in Developer Settings).

I have a question: can I use the Hexagon DSP, by unchecking "Disable Hexagon DSP"? I tried and it does not seem to change anything.

Anyway, thank you!
I attach a photo I made yesterday with this Gcam (with just light Google Photos edit).
Concerning the animations, it is something that can be done by the developer only, I'm afraid. He might have already reduced and removed everything he could have, not sure about it actually. I'm not in direct contact with him, sorry about it.

About the DSP thing, I haven't noticed any change with or without it. Some other people might know better if it's worth turning it on or off. I guess it could help the CPU in processing things, but might bring some instabilities and crashes.

Nice picture by the way :)

Last edited:

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
🌟 NiCkAM8PRO V5.1 (LMC V15) Custom Pack (APK + XML): https://gofile.io/d/JHX78w 💥

Changelog:

- Based on V5.0, with slight improvements to the 'HQ' profile for lower noise, while retaining lots of details. Fits low-light & night scenarios quite well!
- Modified Shutter-Speed for 'ULTRA' profile, to speed things up and make it more practical to use. This is now the only profile using 'High-Resolution' by default (Large filesize!).
- Few tweaks in the RamPatcher for micro-adjustments. For example, Clarity has been reduced a bit to slightly soften the output.

"FAST" profile uses 'HDR-Net' mode for instant capture. Of course, you can disable it, which will then switch to 'HDR+Enhanced' mode, with a minimum shutter speed capped at 1/20th second and 'Auto' number of HDR frames. All modes (even Night mode) in this custom profile will remain FAST, as the name implies, but it will bring the lowest quality of the 3. JPEG compression is set to 97%, which offers, in my opinion, the best (image) size / quality ratio (about 3 to 5MB per picture).

"HQ", while being slower to capture shots, is a step above in terms of Quality & Details. It uses 'HDR+Enhanced' by default and the number of HDR frames is set to 20. Noise reduction, as well as 'Luma' values, are lowered, for a boost in image details. Minimum Shutter Speed is set to 1/10th second, so you will need to remain somewhat steady while your scene is being captured. JPEG compression is set to 98%, which should provide a slight boost in quality, but consumes more storage space (about 5 to 7MB per shot). This mode is ideal for low-light / night scenarios and interior shots.

"ULTRA" custom profile tries to get the very best out of our sensors! STRONGLY ADVISED TO USE A TRIPOD, or at least be SUPER-STEADY! 'HDR Frames' set to 27, Shutter speed will go as low as 1/2 second, JPEG compression is set to 99% (15 to 20MB per shot), Super-RES is activated, and 'Luma' + 'Noise Reduction' values are also set to a minimum, for Quality's sake. Use this profile at your own risks...

All 3 custom profiles have 'Auto-White Balance' DISABLED by default. It is recommended to activate AWB for night shots / low-light scenarios and under artificial lighting sources. For those looking for better color temperature fidelity across all 3 back lenses, it is also advised to use 'Auto-White Balance' (AWB).

'Exposure Compensation' is also disabled by default. Activating it will slightly lower your exposure. This could be useful for some close-up shots or other scenarios, depending on user preferences & situations. You could also try using the Low-Dynamic Range (LDR) function, for some dramatic contrasts & shadows in your shots.

Exposure Levels have been reset to 'Default' for main back sensor, as it was needed to avoid too dark photos when shooting outdoors. However, depending on the lighting conditions, you may need to manually adjust your exposure levels (by touching the viewfinder on your zone of focus, then use the Exposure Slider on the right side of the screen.

Yes, GCAM mods are not Point'n'Shoot apps, and you'll need a bit of experience before you can get the best out of it. The same goes for everything, and it is truly worth it!

Attachments

• NiCkAM8PRO V5.1 Custom Profiles - LMC V15 GCam (for OnePlus 8 Pro).zip
    386.5 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
Does face retouch work?
Hi, it should work for the Selfie camera, yes. For the back lenses, not sure it really does much, or maybe very lightly, despite the function being (manually) set to 'level 1' in the Dev settings. Whenever I take pictures of people who like some 'makeup' effects, I usually edit their shots with BeautyPlus app, quite a powerful software, which is both Female & Male compatible.

Anyway, I've included this 'test.xml' file below, which is manually set at 'level 2' for makeup & beauty retouch. I changed a few other settings as well (reduced clarity, for example). HDR mode is set to 'HDR+' instead of 'HDR Enhanced', for instant capture. Full 48MP shots is ON for the main lens as well, so that users can easily crop & adjust their shots afterwards if needed.

It is hard to provide an 'ideal' configuration file for everyone, as we all have different preferences. Most people in this kind of forum are going to pixel-peep every shot they take, and will rate the config file based on the number of details they can grab as well as the lowest noise they'll see, while some may go for the fastest config, not caring much about getting the highest quality, others will go for portrait & people shots mostly, with a need for some softer output and possibly some face retouch as well, something that those hunting for maximum details will avoid as much as possible.

Anyway, absolutely anything and everything can be user-adjusted in the settings, and the config files I provide are just a base. I always encourage people to adjust the settings depending on their very own preferences.

For higher-quality results from this 'Test.xml' profile, enable 'HDR+Enhanced' from the Quick-Settings panel (longer time to capture shots though).

Cheers, and Happy New Year 2023 to everyone! :)

Attachments

• Test.xml
    163.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

mrdope16

Sep 25, 2017
Tbilisi
🌟 NiCkAM8PRO V5.1 (LMC V15) Custom Pack (APK + XML): https://gofile.io/d/JHX78w 💥

Changelog:

- Based on V5.0, with slight improvements to the 'HQ' profile for lower noise, while retaining lots of details. Fits low-light & night scenarios quite well!
- Modified Shutter-Speed for 'ULTRA' profile, to speed things up and make it more practical to use. This is now the only profile using 'High-Resolution' by default (Large filesize!).
- Few tweaks in the RamPatcher for micro-adjustments. For example, Clarity has been reduced a bit to slightly soften the output.

"HQ", while being slower to capture shots, is a step above in terms of Quality & Details. It uses 'HDR+Enhanced' by default and the number of HDR frames is set to 20. Noise reduction, as well as 'Luma' values, are lowered, for a boost in image details. Minimum Shutter Speed is set to 1/10th second, so you will need to remain somewhat steady while your scene is being captured. JPEG compression is set to 98%, which should provide a slight boost in quality, but consumes more storage space (about 5 to 7MB per shot). This mode is ideal for low-light / night scenarios and interior shots.

"ULTRA" custom profile tries to get the very best out of our sensors! STRONGLY ADVISED TO USE A TRIPOD, or at least be SUPER-STEADY! 'HDR Frames' set to 27, Shutter speed will go as low as 1/2 second, JPEG compression is set to 99% (15 to 20MB per shot), Super-RES is activated, and 'Luma' + 'Noise Reduction' values are also set to a minimum, for Quality's sake. Use this profile at your own risks...

All 3 custom profiles have 'Auto-White Balance' DISABLED by default. It is recommended to activate AWB for night shots / low-light scenarios and under artificial lighting sources. For those looking for better color temperature fidelity across all 3 back lenses, it is also advised to use 'Auto-White Balance' (AWB).

View attachment 5783107
Tele camera doesn't work properly.
It shoots like the OOS Camera does when it doesn't have enough light, just uses the main camera and zooms in.
Can you check it?

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
Tele camera doesn't work properly.
It shoots like the OOS Camera does when it doesn't have enough light, just uses the main camera and zooms in.
Can you check it?
Works fine here (just tried before replying) on latest Evo-X custom Rom. Probably on OOS13 as well (never noticed anything such when I was still using OOS13, a few days ago only). EXIF shows 13MP, F/2.44, so it's definitely not using main sensor for the tele-shots. What ROM are you using?

mrdope16

Sep 25, 2017
Tbilisi
Works fine here (just tried before replying) on latest Evo-X custom Rom. Probably on OOS13 as well (never noticed anything such when I was still using OOS13, a few days ago only). EXIF shows 13MP, F/2.44, so it's definitely not using main sensor for the tele-shots. What ROM are you using?
Im on OOS13. on Jeus V98 Config tele works properly, also worked on your 4.7, but on 5.1 it doesn't, uses main lens.
Can drop sample pics if you want.

Surfeur-des-Reves

Jun 21, 2008
Im on OOS13. on Jeus V98 Config tele works properly, also worked on your 4.7, but on 5.1 it doesn't, uses main lens.
Can drop sample pics if you want.
Yes, please.
I just tried 'FAST' V5.1 profile Tele-lens, captures at 13MP, F/2.44 , also same with the 'Test' xml I provided above. Please make sure you test V5.1 with no modification whatsoever, just for the purpose of this test.

Last edited:
Reactions: hadobac

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello OnePlus Addicts,

Here is a Custom-Made SUPER-PACK of some of the newest Google Camera Mods available out there, which contains the work of several developers such as Greatness (Rakin), B-S-G, P.Z.D, MTSL, LMC and Wichaya.

Please, keep in mind that I am not an app developer, myself, just an enthousiastic end-user happy to share the good stuff!

🌟 DOWNLOAD (APKs + Custom Profiles): https://gofile.io/d/OCsHTd 🌟

[ LMC R15 is currently the latest GCAM Mod included in this Super-Pack ]

>>> The included XML configuration profiles are made for ONEPLUS 8 PRO ONLY! Using them on another device may result in some serious bugs, crashes, and it will definitely not bring you the same user experience... <<<

1) Just download the file above, unzip it (using the provided password), then install the apk file of your choice on your device.

2) Extract the appropriate xml configuration file, as well as its folder, onto your phone internal storage.

3) Then, just start the app, give the necessary privileges, double-click on the lower black area near the 'shutter' button of the app, it should allow you to load custom profiles. Select my xml, press ok, done! :)

Some of these mods come with Face Detection, Face Retouch (both Front & Back sensors), great color reproduction, low noise, excellent details (especially on the main back sensor), FHD & 4K videos @ 30/60FPS with OIS/EIS stabilization, Night Shots, Astro-Photography, Portrait and more...

However, there is still no Distortion Correction/Fix on Ultra-Wide sensor, on any GCam mod I have tried sor far actually. This might come in the future, but it seems to be quite hard for devs to implement in their respective mods. This can be fixed by some apps in post-editing anyway...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some 'hidden' shortcuts in some of these GCam mods! For example, with Greatness, P.Z.D, MTSL and LMC, you can access the (very useful) Exposure/ISO menu by long-pressing the circle 'gallery' button on the lower-right of the main app screen, which will provide you with a choice of ISO settings, as well as Exposure choices. The lower the ISO, the better the final picture quality, but it will take more time to 'capture' your image. The same goes for Exposure; the longer the time, the better your image (and the lower iso at the same time), but you may have to be steady if you go lower than 1/10s.

A long-press on the Camera-Switch button (on Greatness Mod), on the lower-left of the main app screen, will directly bring you to the App Settings.

Double-Press the viewfinder itself will zoom 2x to what you want to shoot, and will display the Zoom Bar at the bottom, so you can finely adjust it!

There is also a 'Sunset' shortcut on the main screen/viewfinder (Greatness Mod), just above the 3 back sensors, which should theoretically bring better color reproduction and lighting to your sunsets.

Also, one personal advice when using some, if not all of these mods: You will get BETTER EXPOSURE as well as LIGHTER SHADOWS when selecting your focus zone MANUALLY (within limits of your focus zone of interest, obviously). This goes for Daylight shots, as well as Nightshots, and another advice would be to try to select either a Dark area of your image (when shooting in daylight) OR one of the Brightest zones (for example, some streetlights at night), and then take the shot. The App should then do a better job at adjusting your Exposure, Contrast and Shadows, and this will greatly reduce risks of Under-Exposing or Over-Exposing your shots. When taking snapshots of people, in case the app can't detect their face, make sure you select it manually, you will definitely get brighter, more detailed skin results. It may be one extra-step, but I personally found out that it was usually worth doing!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** NO Need to be ROOT **

Learn more about GCam and How to Master it: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/f/2021/05/GCam-Handbook.pdf

Learn more about RamPatcher settings (BSG MGC): https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-bsg/help/2/
    In an effort to make it easier for everyone to get all the APKs and custom XML profiles in one same download, here is a SUPER-PACK which contains all 4 Google Camera mods & all their respective custom profiles for OnePlus 8 Pro:

/// https://ufile.io/ke1459bi \\\

If you enjoy my work, feel free to say 'Thank you' as well as a 'Thumbs Up', allllwayyys appreciated! ^_^
    Well, hello there again :)

🌟 Here is my custom profile (V4.0) for LMC R13 Edition 💥 https://ufile.io/oyfwleal (APK + XML)

1) Just download the file above, unzip it, then install the apk file on your device.

2) Extract the xml configuration file, as well as its folder, onto your phone internal storage.

3) Then, just start the app, give the necessary privileges, double-click on the lower black area near the 'shutter' button of the app, it should allow you to load custom profiles. Select my xml, press ok, and voila! :)

-- XML CHANGELOG --

Lots of improvements and modifications to improve processing speed, quality and reduce noise on different sensors. Some color improvements made on all lenses, especially the IR (ID4), which should now bring very close results to what you see on the viewfinder! Also added some Black & White mode, for those who fancy it.

The XML is set to 'HDR-Net' by default, which means it takes shots instantly (and processes them in a second or two). If you need higher-quality results, just turn it off (using the icon on the left side of the viewfinder) and it will then use 'HDR+Enhanced' mode (15 frames, for good low-light shots especially).

Regarding IR sensor, it uses the real 5 megapixels sensor, so do not expect very high quality shots, especially as we do not have any appropriate noise model in the GCam app yet for it.

-- APP CHANGELOG --

LMC 8.4 Release 13 Fix 2

Added:
    • ISO100, Max.Time, Max.ISO in shutter speed selection.
    • Session selection for the system (initialization, most likely takes precedence over photo mode, necessary for devices that had to switch mode to activate sessions)
    • 6 new sessions at the end of the list, thus adding probably all possible sessions at the moment

Corrections:
    • Fixed work Mi12 Ultra
    • Slightly changed excerpt code
    • Fixes for some devices

'Exposure Compensation' (the 'White Sun' icon on the ViewFinder) is OFF by default. If your shots are too bright, just ENABLE it ('Blue Sun') and the exposure will be lowered.

Have Fun :)
    Oopss, I did it again... :)

🌟 NiCkAM8PRO V6 (LMC R15 GCam) Custom Pack (APK + Profiles): https://gofile.io/d/H33jkl 💥

Changelog & Suggestions:

There are just too many changes in this new release to keep the previous V5x iteration, so here comes V6, with lots of optimizations and improvements in every app department. It would just take too long to mention every modification done to it, but after hours spent working on this new version, I believe it should bring even better noise reduction, speed and overall image quality (compared to previous release).

This time, only 2 custom XMLs are provided: FAST & HQ! They are mostly similar but 'FAST' brings instant shots (using Zero-Shutter Lag -ZSL- mode by default), very fast processing and 12MP image resolution (about 2-4MB per shot), while 'HQ' comes with HDR+Enhanced by default (with as low as 1/5s Exposure time and 20 HDR frames, so be steady for a second or two if shooting at night / in low light!), increased image resolution (6 to 12MB per shot) and therefore some slightly longer image processing time. JPEG compression is kept at 97% for both profiles, as it is a sweet spot in terms of quality / image size.

You can also use 'FAST' xml and activate 'HDR+Enhanced' function in the Quick Settings panel, which should limit Exposure time to 1/15s, for slightly better quality while remaining fast to shoot & process. This is actually the XML that most people should use, but if for any reason you need to use 'HQ', just make sure you are steady / use some stable surface (or increase Exposure time to 1/10s to 1/13s). However, if you use a tripod or a perfectly stable surface, you can even decrease Expo time to 'Max'...

Everything is user-adjustable, especially the exposure time, which can be quickly accessed with some long-press on the Gallery icon. Same goes for the number of HDR frames, which can be reduced or increased (if you use HDR+Enhanced mode).

If your shots are too bright, make use of the Exposure Compensation function (the 'sun' icon) or simply touch the viewfinder area and manually adjust your exposure using the slider.

Almost everything should work, including front & back video from all sensors. There is still no distortion correction for UW sensor, but this is not something that can be solved on my side, unfortunately.

For those with a rooted device / magisk installed (OOS 11/12/13 or custom ROM), you might get some better performance (especially if you get stuck at 1/100s in ZSL mode and wish to get as low as 1/15s) after flashing this magisk module (all credits go to those who developed it, not me): https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/p/camera-unlocker-oneplus-8-9r/?v1-2

As always, take this new release as it is, or leave it, but please remember this is all done for free, took countless hours of (my) time to create and is in no way made by a team of experienced developers. As for anything in life, there is surely room for improvement, and I strongly encourage users to adapt my work to their liking. Please remember that "if you can't say anything nice about something, just don't say anything at all", or at least try to be nice when reporting bugs or suggestions for improvement. And one last thing: we all have different preferences when it comes to photography.

Have fun with it!

A tiny little update for 'B.S.G GCam profiles pack' that might fix some noise artefacts in some low-light scenarios. If you are fine with previous V5.1, then it's fine, if not, you could try this one :)