Then the correct word is "sad" not shame. This is a sad thing.
here it is again after CHTS . I still have to install the 2.10, but let's speak about it in the right thread and when I'll be able to say something.
However, thank you to Micha, Rapid81 and all people so kind and generous first of all!
About WapaC, that was my suggestions in the past. I already wrote you in CHTS thread for something related do Manila, for now I simply copy and paste suggestions I made some time ago:
Now I've a lot of suggestions for you. By the way I've already implemented via mortscript but if you would like to implement in your program it will be much better even for me, because script are slower and less reliable.
If you think it could be useful I can show you where you can download my script that I already shared.
Let's start with suggestion:
For my script I use this kind of "configuration row":
SmallImageL=\Storage Card\Foto\My Pictures L\|file|smallImage2.jpg|400|240
OthersBigP=\Storage Card\Skin\Wad2\Wallpaper800_P\Other|dir|othersBigP .jpg|0|0
OthersSmallL=\Storage Card\Skin\Wad2\Wallpaper800_L\Other|dir|othersSmal lL.jpg|400|240
DigitalClock=\Storage Card\Skin\Wad2\DigitalClocks|folder|DigitalClock\C lock|0|0
Fields are separated by "|" and meanings are:
<Source Dir>|<type>|<destination>|<resize_width>|<resize_l ength>
So I can:
- If <type> equals "file" script substitutes the destination file with a randomly chosen file directly below source dir.
- If <type> equals "dir" script substitutes the destination file with a randomly chosen file below one level subdirs of source dir. Useful if you catalog your wallpapers to better organize them but want to mix them during schedule.
- If <type> equals "folder" script substitutes all the files inside a folder with the ones taken by a randomly chosen folder below source dir. Useful if you want for example to substitute clocks, made by 4/5 manila files
- I put automatic resizing if wanted to automatically adapt pictures size if needed. For me 0 means don't resize, else resize in my example to 400x240. Could be useful if you already know the "perfect" size for a kind of wallpaper.
- This kind of organization let me choose a different background for different applications like PowerRadio or G-Alarm, simply knowing the background path for such applications. And I would able for example to use my personal pics for lockscreen and instead nature pics for all tab CHT and 960x800 pics for wide CHT. Every folder a different meaning.
I would add the chance to choose between a random and a linear sequence.
i have a suggestion, its more like something i would like implemented.
the option to select seperate wallpaper folders for the home page and the today screen (start menu).