• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Update 07/07/2017] Project x aosp resurrection remix

Search This thread

robsonwaplog

Apr 8, 2017
[ROM] Already has supersu and gapps

Thx for your work! only thing - after flashing this rom, I'm not root anymore (previously I was on hoangnguyen's rom. Where root worked perfectly. Any ideas? reflashing supersu did not help.

This rom already has the root and gapps included just normal flash this rom ... here is the root test in this rom see there in the photos the proof of access to root, works very well the supersu in this version of rom

Attachments

• 20170713_112718_rmscr.jpg
    20170713_112718_rmscr.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 1,119
  • 20170713_113017_rmscr.jpg
    20170713_113017_rmscr.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 1,123
  • 20170713_112954_rmscr.jpg
    20170713_112954_rmscr.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 1,127
  • 20170713_113002_rmscr.jpg
    20170713_113002_rmscr.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 1,105
  • 20170713_112945_rmscr.jpg
    20170713_112945_rmscr.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,075
  • 20170713_112731_rmscr.jpg
    20170713_112731_rmscr.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 1,061

dixis1988

Apr 28, 2014
This rom already has the root and gapps included just normal flash this rom ... here is the root test in this rom see there in the photos the proof of access to root, works very well the supersu in this version of rom

Yes I see, unfortunately for me it does not work. I dont see the supersu app and also apps like quick reboot tell me, that they dont have root access and close immediately.

I reflashed the complete rom, and it happens still

hikarikamiya

Apr 11, 2014
Depok
Yes I see, unfortunately for me it does not work. I dont see the supersu app and also apps like quick reboot tell me, that they dont have root access and close immediately.

I already post first about root is missing, but he always said that it rooted with proof, try the old build of this rom on another thread, root working for me.

2 people said root is not working.

robsonwaplog

Apr 8, 2017
[ROM] Files contained in this build

So I'm sorry but I can not help you there is not what I do this rom has more root for you can not see the supersu files sorry much more I can not help

magnum_2007

Apr 29, 2013
Islamabad
Next update coming soon

Hi,
Some suggestions:
1. Please try not to include GApps and Root in next update. Its not good for people who want simple ROM. I am not using this update because of that.
2. Also, there is a new launcher out there named Lawnchair. Its good backport from Pixel launcher. Or else default Google Launcher will work.
3. Also, can you add MIUI Camera to next update? Is that possible?
4. Unlock Ambient Display
5. Reduce Screen DPI for better SOT
6. I hope you have already fixed the Menu button to display "Recent Apps"
7. Fix Dark Front Camera for 3rd party video apps
8. Fix Slow Wifi Download Speed
I have other suggestions but these are enough to make the next build attractive. Thanks

Looking forward for your next update

hnkien8x

Apr 25, 2017
Hi,
Some suggestions:
1. Please try not to include GApps and Root in next update. Its not good for people who want simple ROM. I am not using this update because of that.
2. Also, there is a new launcher out there named Lawnchair. Its good backport from Pixel launcher. Or else default Google Launcher will work.
I have other suggestions but these are enough to make the next build attractive. Thanks

Big Like

dixis1988

Apr 28, 2014
I clean installed the rom, now i have root. (thumbsup!)

However, now in the launcher all the apps bot have english and chinese names. Is that necessary? Cant seem to find where to turn that off. maybe going back to nova launcher solves that...

Also I second all the requests above!

chewlohseng

Jun 27, 2013
Singapore
If there's no VoLTE, please try to include too. I need VoLTE, but most custom ROM for RMN4 MTK doesn't have it.

I only know stock MIUI ROM have VoLTE, which is sad.

Jun 3, 2017
SuperSU broken?

This one appears to be the best AOSP out there. l've used it for week now, and it's really fast and stable, even compared to MIUI :D However, that applies when you don't customize it so much. When you try to, it ends with tons of failed messages. There must be some problem with SuperSU, I think - some apps can edit system files (ES File Explorer, Root Essentials), some can't (Mixplorer, Substratum).
I've tried inspecting it myself and setting SELinux to permissive, reinstalling and updating SuperSU (which cannot uninstall itself too btw), editing init.rc to boot /system RW... Nothing helped so far :(

Jun 4, 2017
Wroclaw
I am really grateful for this ROM, I've been using it for about a week now and got no issues whatsoever, especially I noticed the significant performance and multitasking gain I got after changing from Xiaomi.EU and the official dev Rom..

Very eager for updates.

Keep it up! :good:

丶Brilliant

Jul 24, 2017
Thanks for developing and updating this rom, can i carry this rom to the miui forum in China? I think someone needs it.

gujis

Apr 7, 2010
London
Has any of you managed to get google assistant working (to listen for OK GOOGLE voice command in the background)?

rouenmod

Aug 27, 2017
hows the camera compared to miui? all aosp camera i've tried using is blured on lowlight

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATE 18/08/2017

• Google Play Protect
    • Google Connectivity Services (Update)
    • Interface Optimization
    • English Support (Input Language)
    • WiFi (Fix Bug)

• Download ➤ https://goo.gl/CDxV8J
    Next update coming soon

Hi,
    Some suggestions:

Problem wi-fi continues, in miui the speedtest gets 30mb and in this rom does not exceed 5mb.